Xgames Real bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2018 7:18 PM

You guys watched this shit yet? http://xgames.espn.com/xgames/real/23592788/real-bmx-2018
I have martinez, collin v, and brad simms as my top three, hard to choose who i really think deserves first. Martinez part had some major bangers and some real creative stuff but it is a bummer that the one 180 was already abd by two other pros in the past. Collin's part was just nuts all the way through but more on the technical grind combo side. Those rail to rail clips were bonkers and that line with the big truck to uprail wallride was amazing. Brad simms has a great style and the drop to fakie rail was so cool but i feel like his part wasn't quit as good. I thought kevin peraza's part was underwhelming and not on the level of the others. I have never cared for sean ricany but i will say that uprail ride to whip was perfect.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/30/2018 7:54 PM

Literally just came here to Vital after watching to see who's posted about it!

They were all good, but I guess we'll see what the people think once voting is over.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

5/30/2018 9:12 PM

I voted peraza , up Rail to decade was sick and he did a beauty 360 table in there , it was either him or Martinez for my vote

|

5/30/2018 10:13 PM

Sean’s last 2 clips were fucked , his crook truck was insane . I think it’s funny Corey Martinez ABD’d Corey Walsh , I’ve met him once and the dude is probably laughing about it haha . Corey Walsh’s was switch though so even better

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/30/2018 10:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2018 10:17 PM

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/31/2018 4:11 AM

They're all on some next level shit. I can't relate so it all looks the same to me laughing it's like watching someone play a computer game

|

5/31/2018 4:21 AM

I really enjoyed Brad Simms, honestly don't think I've ever seen anything of him before but I liked it a lot

|

5/31/2018 4:35 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

They're all on some next level shit. I can't relate so it all looks the same to me laughing it's like watching someone play a computer game

I'd be happy pulling "this level" shit.... I can't even see the next level from these seats.

|

5/31/2018 6:24 AM

Simms. Easily my fave.

Martinez and Ricany close 2nd's.

I think I'm way over people climbing up onto roof tops to ride them like they're a skatepark.

|

5/31/2018 6:28 AM

jmz313 wrote:

Simms. Easily my fave.

Martinez and Ricany close 2nd's.

I think I'm way over people climbing up onto roof tops to ride them like they're a skatepark.

Dude, yes. Simms is probably my favorite rider out there. He pulls some seriously huge shit and does it so well. And fully agreed on Martinez as well.

I think they're both quickly becoming my favorite riders. Brad Simms does A LOT for BMX by traveling all over the world and putting on shows. Plus, he's like one of the most down to earth and nicest guys riding.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

5/31/2018 6:45 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Sean’s last 2 clips were fucked , his crook truck was insane . I think it’s funny Corey Martinez ABD’d Corey Walsh , I’ve met him once and the dude is probably laughing about it haha . Corey Walsh’s was switch though so even better

They were both opposite

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/31/2018 2:05 PM

BRAD SIMMS.

|

5/31/2018 2:33 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

BRAD SIMMS.

This, watched his part earlier and just could not wrap my head around much of it at all. Absolutely mad.

|

Hmmm

6/1/2018 2:41 PM

Martinez ftw, his bike control is so incredible, another 5 years he will be 40 and sadly might retire.. but he is setting a stepping stone for sure.

|

6/1/2018 2:44 PM

Shredkink9 wrote:

Martinez ftw, his bike control is so incredible, another 5 years he will be 40 and sadly might retire.. but he is setting a stepping stone for sure.

Yeah it's pretty insane that a guy 2 years older than me rides like he's 20.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.