YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2009 10:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:52 PM

2 weeks ago i owed my mom $420 for a new back wheel and frame. and about 10 min ago i finally payed her back!!!

now i have $0 and need to make $206 to buy a sunday ian frame to make my second bike completely dialed as fuck.

please click my for sale thread. i am selling a camera, curbrider pedals, full face helmet, seat and seatpost, snowbike skis, pool table and pegs.

thanks!

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/23/2009 10:19 PM

you're going to need more than 206

|

+1

7/23/2009 10:19 PM

btw the geo on that frame is awesome

|

+1

7/23/2009 10:23 PM

2nd bike? why

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/23/2009 10:25 PM

tedhuie wrote:

2nd bike? why

i have one with brakes and one brakeless.

why not? its sweet to have 2 bikes. i always fuck my brakes up and everything when i ride street. and i ride plegs on my brakeless bike, not my aluminum park pegs cause they dont slide too good on the ledges around me.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/23/2009 10:26 PM

P dubb wrote:

you're going to need more than 206

nope with the code fiver you get 5% off and then shipping comes to 206. i think my mom will loan me the money and then i will just be in debt again. haha. cause i have 255 in our paypal, and empire takes paypal so its easier to just buy it now and pay her back later.

if i can talk her into it im gonna order it tomorrow morning. or monday when i get back.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/23/2009 10:27 PM

P dubb wrote:

btw the geo on that frame is awesome

rad =]

its the same as my lost dutchman. so i guess i should say, yeah i know. haha

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/23/2009 10:27 PM

Did we ask???

|

FI

7/23/2009 10:28 PM

how much for the helmet??

|

screw it nd do it

7/23/2009 10:28 PM

you cant use discounts on discounted frames!

|

+1

7/23/2009 10:49 PM

must be nice to be rich

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/23/2009 10:54 PM

tedhuie wrote:

must be nice to be rich

i pay for all of it myself.

didnt you read the thread? I PAYED BACK MY MOM.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/23/2009 10:54 PM

P dubb wrote:

really? it let me in the cart.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/23/2009 10:57 PM

tedhuie wrote:

must be nice to be rich

abod wrote:

im still gonna call you rich, how many times have you been to woodward? two bikes? sounds like money to me. Im not hatin. just sayin

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/23/2009 10:58 PM

plus your default is a money sign

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/24/2009 6:33 AM

tedhuie wrote:

must be nice to be rich

abod wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

im still gonna call you rich, how many times have you been to woodward? two bikes? sounds like money to me. Im not hatin. just sayin

haha ive been to woodward... 6 weeks total. well 5 but im going again in a couple weeks. we arent rich, at all. we just spend WAY too much money. i guess i take after my mom with that and i spoil the fuck out of myself with my bikes.

just because our credit cards are maxed out, dosent mean we are rich.

and my avatar is a money sign because my friend started calling my abod money as a joke. so i just put my thing as money sign.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/24/2009 7:34 AM

tedhuie wrote:

must be nice to be rich

abod wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

wow what an ass maybe unlike some ppl we have jobs to pay for the shit we enjoy doing you ever think about that ass hole

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

7/24/2009 8:28 AM

P dubb wrote:

abod wrote:

really? it let me in the cart.

yeah but empire will email you saying that it's 200 and telling you your new total

and ask if you still want it

|

+1

7/24/2009 9:07 AM

abod wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

FITAMRIDER wrote:

wow what an ass maybe unlike some ppl we have jobs to pay for the shit we enjoy doing you ever think about that ass hole

listen here you little turd, I work my ass off and am still barely able to get what I NEED. let alone what i want. and besides i made it clear that I wasn't hating on him. so try to know what the fuck your talking about before talking shit you little bitch.

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/24/2009 9:10 AM

tedhuie wrote:

must be nice to be rich

abod wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

yep i agree rich bastard

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/24/2009 10:06 AM

i was looken at the ian, everyone here in pa rides it, now im looken at the 2nd wave. but good choice of a frame

|

7/24/2009 10:26 AM

tedhuie wrote:

FITAMRIDER wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

listen here you little turd, I work my ass off and am still barely able to get what I NEED. let alone what i want. and besides i made it clear that I wasn't hating on him. so try to know what the fuck your talking about before talking shit you little bitch.

little bitch your probilly like a fucking 12 year old ginger gtfo and stop dick riding

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

7/24/2009 10:35 AM

FITAMRIDER wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

FITAMRIDER wrote:

little bitch your probilly like a fucking 12 year old ginger gtfo and stop dick riding

how is he dick riding...... your the one all over abods dick

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/24/2009 10:38 AM

FITAMRIDER wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

FITAMRIDER wrote:

ha. im 22 years old and don't live with my fucking parents. i got bills dude. it's called the real world. you'll understand someday. maybe

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/24/2009 11:49 AM

your a fucking idiot!

one with brakes and one without. your to fuckng lazy to throw brakes on and take them off. WOW! IDIOT! rich bastard

|

7/24/2009 11:54 AM

um not hating but a brakless bike and one with them is kinda stupid, just me though...

|

7/24/2009 12:07 PM

kelly wrote:

your a fucking idiot!

one with brakes and one without. your to fuckng lazy to throw brakes on and take them off. WOW! IDIOT! rich bastard

hard working bastard

|

i done did got a federal now

7/24/2009 3:48 PM

wow there are some jelous people on here

|

7/24/2009 3:51 PM

FITAMRIDER wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

FITAMRIDER wrote:

kid your a straight up CUNT

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845