YO Dave Lawrence!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2014 8:01 PM

I just saw this in instagram http://instagram.com/p/sgcsvcq0P7/ i remember yous saying that in a thread recently. Looks pretty sweet!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/3/2014 8:07 PM

thats pretty sick

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/3/2014 8:08 PM

I'd run it if it felt decent.

|

9/3/2014 8:33 PM

Inovative but dumb , because you adjust your hands alot and even with big drops your hands/wrists move , meaning the brakes would engage. You try a tire tap and fuck your wrist !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/3/2014 8:42 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Inovative but dumb , because you adjust your hands alot and even with big drops your hands/wrists move , meaning the brakes ...more

You ever raced motocross? You have to deal with a lot of shit and keep a steady hand on the gas. Anyone who actually could tey a little bit could get this braking system down easily.

|

9/4/2014 9:33 AM

What caught my eye was that GLH red / tan wall tire

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

9/4/2014 6:58 PM

Well this is not exactly ideal for bmx. Motocross is still different because for a lot of it you are sitting (not saying you don't stand up, just saying that its more common on a dirt bike) and with BMX you are standing pretty much 100% of the time over the bike and if you do tailwhips or barspins or anything at all really, you could easily tap this and screw your trick up. I do see how it seems like itd be kinda fun, but i like levers and i know a lot of people do.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/5/2014 8:41 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Well this is not exactly ideal for bmx. Motocross is still different because for a lot of it you are sitting (not saying you ...more

I think the idea is for those who dislike levers. I mean without people thinking outside the box, bikes would only have pedal brakes.

It is a neat idea, and I could see it working in some places. I know for one guy who broke his thumb, we put a grip shift on his MTB so when he was back to riding he could shift with his weakened hand while riding.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/5/2014 9:56 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Well this is not exactly ideal for bmx. Motocross is still different because for a lot of it you are sitting (not saying you ...more

I think it would work if you used it long enough to get used to it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop