YOU JELLY?!?!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2011 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2011 6:27 PM

EDIT: GUYS I DIDNT WANNA BE THAT GUY AND CREATE ANOTHER THREAD SO I HAVE A QUESTION

my friend pointed out that i bent my crank about 2-3mm farther away from my chainstays. is this a big deal or should i just run it till it dies? never bent a crank before so idk. if i were to get new ones what would you recommend? eclat? ody? profile? thanks guys and sorry to consume your time.


im so fucking happy. i rode all day and im LOVING my G-SPORT BIRDCAGE TO MARMOSET =D =D =D
heres mah bike. and btw for a rimstrip i used hockey tape since empire didnt send one.
Photo
Photo
Photo

frame- 2010 eastern boss
stem- eastern deceptikon
bars- eastern 8.25 wonder years
forks- s&m pitchfork xlt-t
seat- kink
post- eastern
cranks- eastern nomads
bottom bracket- eastern
headset- fly integrated
grips- odi
sprocket- medusa light
chain- khe half link
pegs- eastern bird pegs
pedals- ody twisted

front wheel-
birdcage to marmoset =D usa spokes
fit faf 2.2
back wheel-
rollage to ratchet shadow 3but spokes
demolition momentum 2.0

car (black one) - 2002 oldsmobile bravada 4.2I6
310hp 325 ftlbs torque
just got new pads and rotors =D

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 4:31 PM

nice

|

5/10/2011 4:33 PM

brianoob wrote:

nice

tanks bro

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2011 4:34 PM

i'm

[LINK TO IMAGE]

So noice!

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

5/10/2011 4:35 PM

B.M.X wrote:

i'm

[LINK TO IMAGE]

So noice!

dude i wish i were toast....

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 4:38 PM

i have pitchforks!!! love em. and i play hockey here in ohio!!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/10/2011 4:44 PM

future FBM wrote:

i have pitchforks!!! love em. and i play hockey here in ohio!!

i LOVE my pitchforks. i have the original ones on my good old fit too. i had to quit hockey after playing 11 years though cuz i got 6 concussions from it.... got 2 more from biking but oh well. i coach hockey now. pretty diesel.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 4:54 PM

sweet looking wheel!

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

5/10/2011 4:55 PM

narvaez bmx wrote:

sweet looking wheel!

tanks bro. what bout the rest?! haha

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 4:57 PM

future FBM wrote:

i have pitchforks!!! love em. and i play hockey here in ohio!!

Skooter wrote:

i LOVE my pitchforks. i have the original ones on my good old fit too. i had to quit hockey after playing 11 years though cuz i got 6 concussions from it.... got 2 more from biking but oh well. i coach hockey now. pretty diesel.

4 concussions total, one biking, one football, 2 hockey, and one wrestling. actually that'd be five. but im going on my 11th year, im a freshman on a varsity team

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/10/2011 5:03 PM

stuff looks good.

What did you do to the Olds to get those numbers? Getting an additional 40+whp & tq from those is no easy task.

|

5/10/2011 5:37 PM

Espresso wrote:

stuff looks good.

What did you do to the Olds to get those numbers? Getting an additional 40+whp & tq from those is no easy task.

my dad used to have it and had it bored and stroked back a while ago. other than that im not sure what he did to it. the pistons are fucking huge compared to a normal straight 6 its amazing. 4.2 is the stock liter engine.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 6:28 PM

YO GUYS look at the edit at the top of the thread i just put it there about my cranks.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 6:39 PM

just ride them till they die, if theres no cracks and its just bent but can still ride without bothering you too much then just ride them and save $$

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

5/10/2011 6:41 PM

brenden1207 wrote:

just ride them till they die, if theres no cracks and its just bent but can still ride without bothering you too much then just ride them and save $$

alright. they feel stable just off a couple mm.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 6:41 PM

Looks awesome dude. I'm jellin.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

5/10/2011 6:43 PM

Skooter wrote:

alright. they feel stable just off a couple mm.

yeah so i'd say keep them untill they crack or something and warranty them then sell them and get tibias

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

5/10/2011 6:43 PM

brenden1207 wrote:

just ride them till they die, if theres no cracks and its just bent but can still ride without bothering you too much then just ride them and save $$

Skooter wrote:

alright. they feel stable just off a couple mm.

brenden1207 wrote:

yeah so i'd say keep them untill they crack or something and warranty them then sell them and get tibias

i want tibias but i dont wanna break em and get screwed cuz of no warranty =\

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 6:45 PM

Josh321 wrote:

Looks awesome dude. I'm jellin.

thanks bro. its such a smooth combo. i had a backwards race against my buddy who has a fc and won because it rolls so fast. (i fakied faster than himm and he has a fc haha we both hauled ass and did a 180 down a hill)

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 7:03 PM

k.

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

5/10/2011 7:03 PM

sunday color. wrote:

k.

k.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 7:05 PM

Josh321 wrote:

Looks awesome dude. I'm jellin.

Skooter wrote:

thanks bro. its such a smooth combo. i had a backwards race against my buddy who has a fc and won because it rolls so fast. (i fakied faster than himm and he has a fc haha we both hauled ass and did a 180 down a hill)

Haha. Yeah. New wheels, especially g-sport, is a really smooth combo. And sounds like an awesome race. Downhill fakie"ing" sounds crazy.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

5/10/2011 7:07 PM

Josh321 wrote:

Looks awesome dude. I'm jellin.

Skooter wrote:

thanks bro. its such a smooth combo. i had a backwards race against my buddy who has a fc and won because it rolls so fast. (i fakied faster than himm and he has a fc haha we both hauled ass and did a 180 down a hill)

Josh321 wrote:

Haha. Yeah. New wheels, especially g-sport, is a really smooth combo. And sounds like an awesome race. Downhill fakie"ing" sounds crazy.

i went faster but ended up killing myself turning around ahahaha

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 8:09 PM

dr. sholes. right here. im jellin

|

5/10/2011 8:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2011 8:15 PM

Wow my Asian ass thought you were talking about a Mazda rx-7 fc, lol I'm so Asian! And I thought you raced him in your bravada xD

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

5/11/2011 4:20 AM

kingshawty12 wrote:

Wow my Asian ass thought you were talking about a Mazda rx-7 fc, lol I'm so Asian! And I thought you raced him in your bravada xD

haha naww but my bravada is fast as fuck for bein a big ass suv. speedo tops at 120 but it feels like without a limiter it can go to 130-135 or even faster. fucking crazy.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/11/2011 6:58 AM

Dope bike man! keep running the cranks till they die,how much did that front rim set you back?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/11/2011 7:01 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Dope bike man! keep running the cranks till they die,how much did that front rim set you back?

surprisingly not much. came to 185 and got free shipping. i was so stoked.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/11/2011 7:07 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Dope bike man! keep running the cranks till they die,how much did that front rim set you back?

Skooter wrote:

surprisingly not much. came to 185 and got free shipping. i was so stoked.

185... thats alot more then i paid for my rim

Fly Bikes to Odyssey Hazard Lite for 140.... nevermind thats not an overly large amount.
Whats the weight?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/11/2011 1:24 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Dope bike man! keep running the cranks till they die,how much did that front rim set you back?

Skooter wrote:

surprisingly not much. came to 185 and got free shipping. i was so stoked.

Brokenbmx wrote:

185... thats alot more then i paid for my rim

Fly Bikes to Odyssey Hazard Lite for 140.... nevermind thats not an overly large amount.
Whats the weight?

not really sure. not really one to be concerned about weight but i could tell you that i can definitely feel the difference from my deviant to eastern hub i had before. feels heavier but smoother and more solid so i really like it.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY