YOUR BMX DREAM?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2010 12:43 PM

Well i would love to go pro but i just love to ride and bmx is my life so i couldn't see me doing anything els.

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

1/20/2010 12:45 PM

Ride for Mutiny bikes. Or just go on a road trip with them.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/20/2010 12:49 PM

Just progress the sport. Probably not through riding cause im not that great. Maybe through owning a shop one day and hookin up local kids or just fix thier bikes. Whatever i can do.

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/20/2010 12:50 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

Just progress the sport. Probably not through riding cause im not that great. Maybe through owning a shop one day and hookin up local kids or just fix thier bikes. Whatever i can do.

thats a good one. it would be nice to own ur own bmx shop

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

1/20/2010 12:54 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

GUNNER-BMX wrote:

thats a good one. it would be nice to own ur own bmx shop

come to think of it... i never really ever had a pro dream/ desire to go pro. I just always loved to ride and wanted to keep doing that. I think i would rather have a shop (with some ramps in the back maybe???)

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/20/2010 12:56 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

I wanna go pro and do this.

|

1/20/2010 12:59 PM

dream bmx situation.

ride for sunday/odyssey, profile and vans. or kink. but the sunday/odyssey guys always have a bangin time and all the guys on the team seem cool. i love their stuff aswell. profile is amazing. team is amazing. everything about profile is amazing. i love vans. haha.

so ride for them and just travel to warm weather all year round. or live in a warm climate. be with my wife. stay heathly. have a son named nathan and be able to flair to manual to 180.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/20/2010 1:02 PM

abod wrote:

dream bmx situation.

ride for sunday/odyssey, profile and vans. or kink. but the sunday/odyssey guys always have a bangin time and all the guys on the team seem cool. i love their stuff aswell. profile is amazing. team is amazing. everything about profile is amazing. i love vans. haha.

so ride for them and just travel to warm weather all year round. or live in a warm climate. be with my wife. stay heathly. have a son named nathan and be able to flair to manual to 180.

Sounds amazing.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/20/2010 1:03 PM

ride for metallllllllll!

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/20/2010 1:37 PM

get on the FBM and odyssey teams (flow or pro... dont matter)... thatd be sweet...

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

1/20/2010 1:40 PM

go pro, get on FBM with my fellow newport news rider, or get on Shadow, and just have fun!

|

1/20/2010 1:41 PM

dont wanna go pro, im not good enough anyways lol but probably open up a chain of bike shops and help kids out with fixing their bikes and getting them started bmxing

|

1/20/2010 1:45 PM

Get on the Proper bike co team, shred with mike miller gavin shortall and max wood and go on loads of trips, and own a piece of land in the woods with all my ideas for trails!

|

1/20/2010 1:56 PM

Dream-

Ride for metal bikes and animal =]
get laid
travel a lot
get laid
have the sickest bike
get laid
chill with colt fake, sean burns, alex liiv
get laid

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/20/2010 2:06 PM

own a company that is in collabiration with someone if i stay in america.
or colab with colony in australlia.

and for all the kids who think its awesome to be a flow/am rider for a major sponsor.
it really sucks until you go pro.
i met a guy at my local skatepark whos an am for sunday.
he said he hates it but because he can be sponsored he is.
he olny makes about 300 a week.
has to buy some of his own parts.
has to have another job.
has to make like 3 web vids a month.
and barely gets any coverage.
his exact words were "its a hard life, but i love it"

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/20/2010 2:20 PM

i just wanna make a difference to little kids and show em that theres more than just football and baseball. i also wanna take a year to just ride the world. ride the coolest spots around the world
dont need to go pro, i just wanna have fun with it and be happy

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/20/2010 2:32 PM

devyn wrote:

and for all the kids who think its awesome to be a flow/am rider for a major sponsor.
has to have another job.

mike gonzalez? he races and has really good style?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/20/2010 2:33 PM

wouldn't really wanna be pro, seems like there would be annoying pressure from fans and shit. seems like it would be cool tho to manage a team or work for a company with a legit job. or own a company maybe

|

crystal meth

1/20/2010 2:37 PM

devyn wrote:

has to have another job.

so buying all your parts from the one job is better?

|

1/20/2010 2:44 PM

Harry95 wrote:

wouldn't really wanna be pro, seems like there would be annoying pressure from fans and shit. seems like it would be cool tho to manage a team or work for a company with a legit job. or own a company maybe

this

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/20/2010 2:47 PM

Run a bike shop, BMX, MTB and Race bikes. Yeah, going pro would be nice, but be real guys....1/1000 riders will go professional. Look at football for example. There are over 1000 college football teams, with about 100 players per team (rough estimate of 100000 college football teams). Thats 5000 players that have dreams of going pro. There are 32 pro football teams, with about 50 players that actually step foot on the field. That means about 1600 Professional football players. Which is a rough 2% of those college players go pro.

Dream big, dont get me wrong. But it is most likely not to happen.

Im not trying to crush dreams of one of you guys, but my dad was a college football player, and almost went pro, so I personally know what its like when a persons dreams get crushed.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/20/2010 2:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:26 AM

devyn wrote:

has to have another job.

abod wrote:

mike gonzalez? he races and has really good style?

no i didnt ask his name.
i got there as he was leaving.
he rode street & had a 3rd wave

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/20/2010 4:02 PM

devyn wrote:

has to have another job.

you must be some spoiled little fuckers cause 300 a week isn't terrible especially at a college age. if someone would pay me 300 a week to ride a bike and i had to have a part time job to make a few more bucks id be all about it.

|

1/20/2010 4:07 PM

devyn wrote:

has to have another job.

huckerdavesucks wrote:

you must be some spoiled little fuckers cause 300 a week isn't terrible especially at a college age. if someone would pay me 300 a week to ride a bike and i had to have a part time job to make a few more bucks id be all about it.

I think he ment 300 a month...

300 a week is about like working full time making minimum wage. Because I was working 30 hours a week over the summer making around 220.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/20/2010 4:09 PM

get sponserd by my fav companys?

|

KKK stands for Kindly Kicking Krackers...lol

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/20/2010 4:15 PM

it be nice 2 go pro cuz i dont wanna work id rather ride all day and film with people

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

1/20/2010 4:19 PM

have fun and never have to work besides ride my bike and travel idc if i go pro or anything i just dont wanna job and wanna travel and have fun

|

1/20/2010 4:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2010 4:37 PM

i would just wana skip the whole pro bmx thing and be a badass vet like jimc and run a company and be rich

|

1/20/2010 4:49 PM

abod wrote:

dream bmx situation.

Nathan? I don't like that name.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/20/2010 7:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:26 AM

work for s&m and fit, design frames and parts for them, and ride for fit-lotek-shadow

|