Ya think

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2015 2:08 PM

I could run an Faf-k 2.40 in the back on a Fit Hawk v2? I wanna say I ran a 2.25 in the back at one point but I forget.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/3/2015 3:07 PM

Well... I was going to say it should since they're both Fit, but the 2.4" size FAF tires weren't around when Hawk was still on Fit I don't think. I know the 2.25"s are and their inflated width according to Danscomp is 2.36" while the 2.4" tires are 2.44", so that's only 0.08" (2mm) more... So it MIGHT fit if you remember if you had a little bit of space to play with side to side.

|

10/3/2015 3:11 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Well... I was going to say it should since they're both Fit, but the 2.4" size FAF tires weren't around when Hawk was still on Fit I don't think. I know the 2.25"s are and their inflated width according to Danscomp is 2.36" while the 2.4" tires are 2.44", so that's only 0.08" (2mm) more... So it MIGHT fit if you remember if you had a little bit of space to play with side to side.

Danscomp sizing is completely wrong on the faf tires, 2.40 is not even close to how big they say it is. Its waaayyy smaller . Was a huge disappointment when I purchased a set

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/3/2015 3:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Nawh the frame's from about 2010, I just ordered it anyways since I already have a tan wall front one. I just may have to run my wheel at the end of the dropouts lmao. So long as I can stop riding this bald V Tread I will be satisfied

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/3/2015 3:14 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

Danscomp sizing is completely wrong on the faf tires, 2.40 is not even close to how big they say it is. Its waaayyy smaller . Was a huge disappointment when I purchased a set

Well that's good, at least for me lol. It's bigger than the 2.25's though ye?

|

10/3/2015 7:57 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Well that's good, at least for me lol. It's bigger than the 2.25's though ye?

I would say most likely but I have no experience with the 2.25 . What about the 2.3 sizes?

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.