Yesterday's sesh.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2011 9:16 PM

So yesterday, my buddy and I loaded up and headed to a park about 30 miles away. We had never even seen it in person, and we knew it was small, but we decided to try it anyway. Well, we got there, and it turns out there were some really tight ramps, and an all around good setup. Yeah, it was a little cramped, but it made where you had to be a little more creative with your lines. Anyway here are a few shots of me taken by Andrew Carr. By the way, this park is in Wylie, Texas.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

3/6/2011 9:22 PM

Sweet riding and awesome park man! photos came out great!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/6/2011 9:30 PM

This is a shot of the transfer in the second pic. I was hopping from the deck of the quarter on the right into the quarter on the left.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/6/2011 9:32 PM

Wow man thats awesome!

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/6/2011 9:34 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Wow man thats awesome!

Thanks man. It wasn't a super heavy sesh, but it damn sure was a fun one.

|

3/6/2011 9:35 PM

what an awkward place to put a spine

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/6/2011 9:41 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

what an awkward place to put a spine

It's some strange Jersey Barrier quarter. Like something you'd find on the streets. Except much better quality.

|

3/6/2011 9:43 PM

looks like a sweet park. what kind of jeep do you have?

|

3/6/2011 9:47 PM

1st picture is definitly way cool , everything looks good, may i ask what kind of camera you used for these good sir?

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

3/6/2011 9:47 PM

1998 Jeep Cherokee I6 4x4. Ready to put 4.5" lift kit, 4.10 gears, and a new drive shaft on it. Still saving for wheels and tires though...

|

3/6/2011 9:50 PM

NomNom wrote:

1st picture is definitly way cool , everything looks good, may i ask what kind of camera you used for these good sir?

Thanks man. Not even sure what I was doing in that pic. Just some tweak moto whip.

And I used a Nikon CoolPix S220. Nothing fancy, just did my research on the best point and shoot for outdoor action shots.

|

3/6/2011 9:50 PM

geoffb wrote:

1998 Jeep Cherokee I6 4x4. Ready to put 4.5" lift kit, 4.10 gears, and a new drive shaft on it. Still saving for wheels and tires though...

Damn that sounds boss! got any pics?

|

3/6/2011 9:53 PM

geoffb wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Damn that sounds boss! got any pics?

Not at the moment. It's still stock at the moment. Like I said, I don't have the wheels and tires yet. Got everything else though.

|

3/6/2011 10:01 PM

my buddy used hockey pucks to do a body lift on his ranger it turned out good! 3inches

|

3/6/2011 10:07 PM

looks sick man!!! Looked like you had fun, what is that kid doing in the first pic ha?

|

3/6/2011 10:09 PM

SPINE LOOOKS SICK!

|

jarrod

3/7/2011 6:48 AM

that looks like so much fun.

Proves that you dont need big parks to have fun.

Great photos btw!

|

3/7/2011 7:09 AM

You are a good rider bruh!

What camera used?

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

3/7/2011 9:05 AM

careyn wrote:

looks sick man!!! Looked like you had fun, what is that kid doing in the first pic ha?

I don't know bro! At first I thought he was flipping me the bird but I don't know...

|

3/7/2011 9:08 AM

CARL wrote:

that looks like so much fun.

Proves that you dont need big parks to have fun.

Great photos btw!

Right on brotha! In my town there isn't much to ride so when I do find something good...I SHRED!!!

|

3/7/2011 12:19 PM

Sick man !

|

"no pain, no gain ."
"keep on riding until there are no stars in the sky."

3/7/2011 12:22 PM

sick, my friends bike looks alot like yours aha.

|

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591

3/7/2011 1:04 PM

I dig this color. It makes my bike look so dialed. Well that, and my bike being dialed.

|

3/7/2011 4:11 PM

geoffb wrote:

I don't know bro! At first I thought he was flipping me the bird but I don't know...

thats what i though too, oh well. Makes the pic look double sick haha. Looking solid man.

|