Yo

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2011 5:26 PM

can anyone find a bike that has chrome rims with tan walls on it? Cause soon I'll be ordering my front g-sport wheel and I wanna know if it would look good with tan walls.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/11/2011 5:30 PM

totally off topic
im moving there! what school do you go to i dont wanna go to brother martin!

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

4/11/2011 5:31 PM

get chrome wheels, paint tan walls

|

4/11/2011 5:36 PM

William_Cespedes wrote:

totally off topic

Hahaha. Please do! But Brother Martin blows!! the disciplinarian is a dick. everyones leaving this year and going to Rummel. if you know where that is. Not including me. But all of the pot smokers n shit are leaving. Basically next year we won't have a sophomore class.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/11/2011 5:36 PM

not the best photo, but hey it looks fucking amazing irl.
btw this is my mate and thats rampfest like 20min ride from me, i love that place LOL
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

jarrod

4/11/2011 5:38 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

not the best photo, but hey it looks fucking amazing irl.
btw this is my mate and thats rampfest like 20min ride from me, i love that place LOL
[LINK TO IMAGE]

thats sick!!

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/11/2011 5:40 PM

most of you proble have seen it but its D THOMSONs edit, at about 2;00 theres a clip of a red bike w/ chrome rims and tan walls

and this edit is sick

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/11/2011 5:41 PM

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

4/11/2011 5:41 PM

William_Cespedes wrote:

totally off topic

Josh321 wrote:

Hahaha. Please do! But Brother Martin blows!! the disciplinarian is a dick. everyones leaving this year and going to Rummel. if you know where that is. Not including me. But all of the pot smokers n shit are leaving. Basically next year we won't have a sophomore class.

yeah rummel i heard is bomb but like way jocked up like for football kids
i might go to ben franklin but i heard the kids there are sketch bagels and do herion.
and totally off subject do you know my cousin there alex wendell? hes a senior and a lacross kid

|

4/11/2011 5:42 PM

Jizzzz

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

4/11/2011 5:44 PM

William_Cespedes wrote:

totally off topic

Josh321 wrote:

William_Cespedes wrote:

yeah rummel i heard is bomb but like way jocked up like for football kids
i might go to ben franklin but i heard the kids there are sketch bagels and do herion.
and totally off subject do you know my cousin there alex wendell? hes a senior and a lacross kid

yeah rummel is ight. my grandmaw works there as a librarian. Ive never really heard anything about ben franklin but I think its ok. and do alex go to bm?

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/11/2011 5:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2011 7:57 PM

when i was riding the otherday i saw a kid with chrome rims with tannys it looked really nice but i cant find any good pics

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/11/2011 5:45 PM

|

4/11/2011 5:47 PM

Josh321 wrote:

yeah rummel is ight. my grandmaw works there as a librarian. Ive never really heard anything about ben franklin but I think its ok. and do alex go to bm?

yeah i wanna go but isnt rummel like magnet? i dont wanna cut my hair man:/
and wat about de la salle?
yeah he goes there

|

4/11/2011 5:47 PM

ORGAZM

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/11/2011 5:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2011 5:49 PM

and if I got fit faf tan walls what size!? 2.1 in the back 2.25 in the front?

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/11/2011 6:04 PM

William_Cespedes wrote:

yeah he goes there

de la salle, i go to de la salle in michigan, same mission statment same purpose ect.... mine is alright

i know a couple of NFL players came from the dls in cali, i dont remember who

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/11/2011 6:06 PM

seems a little overkill...i don't really like chrome besides rims but that's just me.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/11/2011 6:16 PM

Josh321 wrote:

and if I got fit faf tan walls what size!? 2.1 in the back 2.25 in the front?

2.25 front and back

|

4/11/2011 6:21 PM

Spenlard wrote:

seems a little overkill...i don't really like chrome besides rims but that's just me.

Photo
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
|

4/11/2011 6:38 PM

Spenlard wrote:

brianoob wrote: Photo
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

ooooo la laaaa.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/11/2011 7:20 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

de la salle, i go to de la salle in michigan, same mission statment same purpose ect.... mine is alright

ha i guess i just want to go cause its co-ed

|

4/11/2011 7:31 PM

William_Cespedes wrote:

yeah he goes there

Warchol2 wrote:

William_Cespedes wrote:

yeah some of my friends go there and they say they love it.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

4/11/2011 7:36 PM

Josh321 wrote:

yeah some of my friends go there and they say they love it.

anyway where is there to ride over there?! just street or where do you ride?

|

4/11/2011 7:51 PM

William_Cespedes wrote:

o your old school was all boys?? thats how my school is, i hate it, but were all bros and no one really cares about looks or what they say

but yea coed would be WAY better

|

4/11/2011 7:57 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

o your old school was all boys?? thats how my school is, i hate it, but were all bros and no one really cares about looks or what they say

well right now im in co ed but if i go to broo mar then its all boys but the de la salle in new orleans is co ed

|

4/11/2011 7:59 PM

William_Cespedes wrote:

well right now im in co ed but if i go to broo mar then its all boys but the de la salle in new orleans is co ed

ahh, ya thers tons of de la salles

|

4/11/2011 7:59 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

sausage fest.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/11/2011 8:06 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

ahh, ya thers tons of de la salles

i didnt know
thanks doood

|