Yo topsey i need your help!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/3/2013 1:34 PM

Im not revealing the details but i may or may not be building a bike up that is totally rad. SKYPE ME. I need some advice on new parts and such. I might even make an adventure time headtube sticker. Ahah

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/3/2013 1:40 PM

www.zazzle.com

You can make stickers of anything you want.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/3/2013 1:44 PM

Yo dave lm starting to make custom by order bike stickers. Would it be okay to put a thing in the foresale section about that?

|

I ride for my papou.

12/3/2013 3:02 PM

Ahoihoi Little Man! Got a shitload to get done this week! If You can wait till the Weekend? I shall get on Skype & we can have a chat about what You want to know Parts wise & we'll get You a Bike planned out! smile

|

12/3/2013 3:12 PM

What frame! Go for craigslist instead of buying cheap parts

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/3/2013 3:42 PM

Im getting
Mutiny rune
Gierra moose
Fit benny
Some quick sunday frame with simaler geos
R32's
Used twomrbolts
Used btm (maybe)
Used hoder bars

|

I ride for my papou.

12/3/2013 3:49 PM

SickDude wrote:

Im getting
Mutiny rune
Gierra moose
Fit benny
R32's
Used twomrbolts
Used btm (maybe)
Used hoder bars

yay chris is riding again

|

12/3/2013 4:47 PM

SickDude wrote:

Im getting
Mutiny rune
Gierra moose
Fit benny
R32's
Used twomrbolts
Used btm (maybe)
Used hoder bars

You're getting all of that, or those are your options?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/3/2013 4:54 PM

fuck you I'm getting bennys

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/3/2013 4:54 PM

SickDude wrote:

Im getting
Mutiny rune
Gierra moose
Fit benny
R32's
Used twomrbolts
Used btm (maybe)
Used hoder bars

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

You're getting all of that, or those are your options?

Options lol

|

I ride for my papou.

12/3/2013 5:12 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

fuck you I'm getting bennys

I wouldnt even want to copy you? I meant the frame. Dont get butthurt

|

I ride for my papou.

12/3/2013 5:20 PM

Oh my god.... The typical rich kid blowing money. DillonMotoX used to be gay but he's stepped up his game and even downgraded on some of his parts from being unlucky and having his frame getting smushed at the airport.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/3/2013 5:23 PM

OooooOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooooooO!!!!!! Christopher!! You are Interested in a Benny L Frame eh? Fancy trying out a 20"? You are short so it will be good for You right now AND then when You get taller! You can be like Moi & be Fucking EPIC on a shorter Bike! :-D

|

12/3/2013 5:24 PM

Topsey wrote:

OooooOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooooooO!!!!!! Christopher!! You are Interested in a Benny L Frame eh? Fancy trying out a 20"? You are short so it will be good for You right now AND then when You get taller! You can be like Moi & be Fucking EPIC on a shorter Bike! :-D

How much you offering him?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/3/2013 5:27 PM

Photo
|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

12/3/2013 5:47 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Wah? I'm guessing You're thinking I'm going to give him Bike Parts correct? All i am going to give little Christopher is a chunk of my vast knowledge of Bike Parts & A List of what he should get haha! grin

|

12/3/2013 5:49 PM

So Yeah...... Chris.... Have a read of this Bike Plan & tell me what You think & I'll get back to You when i wake up tomorrow morning! SPLAAAAAFE!!!!

Frame:
Fit Benny L 20” with Removable Mounts Smoke Red

Front End:
Fit “Street” 25mm Offset Fork Chrome
Shadow Conspiracy Stacked Integrated Headset Black
Fit Benny L 46mm Front Load Stem Black
Fit Benny L 8.85” 4-Piece Handle Bars Chrome

Grips & Bar Ends:
Fit Benny L Flangeless Grips Black
Fit Nylon Bar End Plugs Pair Black

Seating:
Shadow Conspiracy Crow? Synthetic Leather Tripod Seat Brown
Shadow Conspiracy Tripod 135mm Seat Post Polished

Drive Train:
Shadow Conspiracy Interlock Supreme Half Link Chain Chrome
Fit Key Guard 25t Spline Drive Full Guard Sprocket Black
Fit Indent 24mm 2-Piece 165mm Spline Drive Crankset Chrome
Fit 24mm Mid Bottom Bracket Kit Black
Shadow Conspiracy Ravager P.C Pedals Solid Black

Front Wheel:
Fit Traction Advantage 2.4” Kevlar Folding Tyre Gum Top/Black Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
Shadow Conspiracy Rim Strip Black/White
Shadow Conspiracy Corvus 36h Rim Black
Shadow Conspiracy Raptor 36h 3/8ths Front Hub Polished
D.T Swiss Champion Straight Gauge Spokes x 36 Black
D.T Swiss Pro Lock Nipples x 36 Black
Shadow Conspiracy Raptor Alloy Front Hub Guard x 2 Polished
Fit OG 112mm Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly 3/8ths Peg Pair Black
Fit Wizard Sleeve 112mm 3/8ths Plastic Peg Sleeve Pair Black

Rear Wheel:
Fit Traction Advantage 2.4” Kevlar Folding Tyre Gum Top/Black Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
Shadow Conspiracy Rim Strip Black/White
Shadow Conspiracy Corvus 36h Rim Black
Shadow Conspiracy BTR 36h 9t RHD 14mm TRUE Female Rear Hub Polished
D.T Swiss Champion Straight Gauge Spokes x 36 Black
D.T Swiss Pro Lock Nipples x 36 Black
Shadow Conspiracy BTR Alloy Hub Guard Polished
Shadow Conspiracy BTR Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly Drive Side Guard Black
Fit OG 112mm Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly 14mm Peg Pair Black
Fit Wizard Sleeve 112mm 14mm Plastic Peg Sleeve Pair Black

|

12/3/2013 8:18 PM

Maybe. I don't really like having a all fit bike ahah

|

I ride for my papou.

12/3/2013 8:31 PM

@topsey and chris, how hard are you going to be riding? I think it would be better to redistribute some weight around to where he needs it from where he doesnt. What i would do is instead of unnecessary 24mm cranks, i would get some thunderbolts or eclat cranks, i really dont think he needs 24mm cranks and even if he did, this bike seems much more tech oriented. I also find installing 2pc cranks muuch easier than 3pc. I think the full guard sprocket may be overkill, with the shadow chain because i have an interlock v2 and im learning crooks and tooth hangers right now, and it is holding up just fine. Folding tires sketch me out personally, but to each his own, and i would definitely get some heavy duty tubes because when riding street and accidentally riding through glass or something, having thick tubes and thick tires really gives you peace of mind, plus never getting flats rocks. Thats just my opinion, and i am in no way bashing your decisions, actually i am incredibly jealous w00t

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

12/3/2013 8:41 PM

sketo wrote:

@topsey and chris, how hard are you going to be riding? I think it would be better to redistribute some weight around to where he needs it from where he doesnt. What i would do is instead of unnecessary 24mm cranks, i would get some thunderbolts or eclat cranks, i really dont think he needs 24mm cranks and even if he did, this bike seems much more tech oriented. I also find installing 2pc cranks muuch easier than 3pc. I think the full guard sprocket may be overkill, with the shadow chain because i have an interlock v2 and im learning crooks and tooth hangers right now, and it is holding up just fine. Folding tires sketch me out personally, but to each his own, and i would definitely get some heavy duty tubes because when riding street and accidentally riding through glass or something, having thick tubes and thick tires really gives you peace of mind, plus never getting flats rocks. Thats just my opinion, and i am in no way bashing your decisions, actually i am incredibly jealous w00t

I dont agree with some of the stuff on here. Im not really into street tires,its dirt or nothing, and 20tt feels a bit small

|

I ride for my papou.

12/4/2013 12:19 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Oh my god.... The typical rich kid blowing money. DillonMotoX used to be gay but he's stepped up his game and even downgraded on some of his parts from being unlucky and having his frame getting smushed at the airport.

I agree with you

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/4/2013 1:28 AM

LoLages.... See Chris i was really just trying to push My luck & see if You would buy a Bike I/Me/Myself really wanted to see lol! I'll talk to You this weekend, possibly a little earlier if things go to plan!

|

12/4/2013 6:22 AM

Man, not trying to be a dickhead or anything, but why do you want a custom if you can barely do 180?
You should remplace things as them breaks.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/4/2013 7:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2013 7:46 AM

T-Rider... O.K It took Me a LONG time to loose all the Parts from 3 or 4 Completes BUT.. If I could go back right now & order a Full Custom, Not a SINGLE Complete Bike Part on it AT ALL.... I would do it in a Heart Beat. For Serials, Tell me You wouldn't do the same given the chance? Learn to Ride on a Shitty, Heavy, Saddening Complete Bike OR.... Learn to Ride on a one of a kind, Fully One Off Custom? That's Totally Yours (with In-put from Your Friends....) But It's YOUR Bike & It's AWESOME.. Not a Companies ideal vision of a Bike that Young Kids will buy... You get what I'm getting at right?

|

12/4/2013 7:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2013 7:47 AM

Get the Sunday sound wave compete.. Your asking topsey for parts so you clearly know nothing I bet your most likely lying. About getting a custom .

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/4/2013 8:30 AM

Topsey wrote:

T-Rider... O.K It took Me a LONG time to loose all the Parts from 3 or 4 Completes BUT.. If I could go back right now & order a Full Custom, Not a SINGLE Complete Bike Part on it AT ALL.... I would do it in a Heart Beat. For Serials, Tell me You wouldn't do the same given the chance? Learn to Ride on a Shitty, Heavy, Saddening Complete Bike OR.... Learn to Ride on a one of a kind, Fully One Off Custom? That's Totally Yours (with In-put from Your Friends....) But It's YOUR Bike & It's AWESOME.. Not a Companies ideal vision of a Bike that Young Kids will buy... You get what I'm getting at right?

Yeah, i would do exactly the same, i have took me almost 2 years to change everything from my SHITTY Verde prism 2012. But i have upgraded it because as i go harder and better, i need better parts to not break them. Sickdude is still a beginner, he could keep his mirraco?, and learn with it until he goes better. I see the point and i agree with you.
In adition he might not know his personal preferences in bars and frames, i didnt know mine until 3 months ago and there is nothing wrong with it. But well, its his money so he is apt to do whatever he wants to do.
By the way the part list that you put is sick, the frame would be a bit little for me, but anyways, i would buy that part list if id Need a custom.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/4/2013 4:10 PM

T-rider wrote:

Yeah, i would do exactly the same, i have took me almost 2 years to change everything from my SHITTY Verde prism 2012. But i have upgraded it because as i go harder and better, i need better parts to not break them. Sickdude is still a beginner, he could keep his mirraco?, and learn with it until he goes better. I see the point and i agree with you.
In adition he might not know his personal preferences in bars and frames, i didnt know mine until 3 months ago and there is nothing wrong with it. But well, its his money so he is apt to do whatever he wants to do.
By the way the part list that you put is sick, the frame would be a bit little for me, but anyways, i would buy that part list if id Need a custom.

Correction it's most likely his parents money..

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/4/2013 5:14 PM

Photo
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/4/2013 10:55 PM

Topsey wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Topsey wrote:

Wah? I'm guessing You're thinking I'm going to give him Bike Parts correct? All i am going to give little Christopher is a chunk of my vast knowledge of Bike Parts & A List of what he should get haha! grin

I'm the one who gets free shit wink

|

Bruh

12/4/2013 11:23 PM

Zach slip something into topsey's drink while i convince him to send me parts ahah

|

I ride for my papou.