Yo vital

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2016 1:45 PM

Hey everybody, it's been a while since i've been active on here so i thought i would just pop in and say what's up. This summer was pretty crazy, some of my good riding friends have been in jail for a few months and that's been bumming me out so i've just been trying to focus on riding and filming. Stocksy came and rode with me for a week in june and that was really awesome, we rode all day every day and filmed some bangers. I just put a new edit out that has some riding from that week and the rest of the summer

Right now i am waiting to find out if i need surgery on my shoulder because it's been hurting really bad and made it really hard to ride. Doctor says i have some torn muscles in there but he won't know how bad it is till he can see my MRI results. Anyway, hope everyone else is doing good, idk if anyone i know is even on vital much anymore haha.
|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/29/2016 1:56 PM

Hey man. I'm newer on vital, joined a few months ago. My shoulder has also been bugging me, although what happened to you is probably worse. I messed mine up by overshooting a box jump a couple days ago https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CavTV4Y1R7w&feature=youtu.be so now I'm stuck inside instead of outride riding. Hopefully going to the doctor soon to see how long before I can ride again. Btw, what bars are those that you ride in the edit? Cheers!

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

8/29/2016 2:19 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Hey man. I'm newer on vital, joined a few months ago. My shoulder has also been bugging me, although what happened to you is ...more

That was crazy! I ride the og animal bob scerbo bars, they are the best part on my bike.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/29/2016 2:56 PM

oh shit that edit went hard. that last clip was nuts

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

8/29/2016 5:32 PM

ticaleb wrote:

oh shit that edit went hard. that last clip was nuts

Thank you my dude

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/29/2016 6:06 PM

That's insane Curtis..

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

8/30/2016 8:56 PM

Thanks brian! Just found out i have a medium sized tear of my labrum muscle. I have to do 6-8 weeks of phsical therapy which will hopefully fix it but there is a chance surgery will still be needed which would put me off the bike for 3-4 months.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/30/2016 10:43 PM

found it browsing ridebmx video section. Fuck Yeah. your best yet. Keep it up man.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/31/2016 7:37 AM

legit, props man

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!