Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2011 12:43 AM

Where your landing all sorts of stuff super good, and having a fun time
[LINK TO IMAGE]

And then one bad fall......

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/24/2011 12:44 AM

i know exactly what you mean! they are such good days, but so bad at the same time!

|

2/24/2011 1:05 AM

nice picturez!

|

2/24/2011 1:11 AM

So maybe i should ride a little harder because the only time i fall is when i do fakie's and jump off the pedals, this shows why i suck blush

But they're sick pictures man, just learnt barries or...?

|

2/24/2011 1:19 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

So maybe i should ride a little harder because the only time i fall is when i do fakie's and jump off the pedals, this shows why i suck blush

A sick one-handed x-up maybe??!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/24/2011 1:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2011 1:19 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

that picture clearly shows that he didnt JUST learn barspinz bro!

|

2/24/2011 1:24 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

camjf wrote:

its a bar right before i take my hand off, if you look close i actually have my middle two fingers off already.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/24/2011 1:28 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

camjf wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

its a bar right before i take my hand off, if you look close i actually have my middle two fingers off already.

Hahaha, so you do!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/24/2011 1:42 AM

Big hop there mayte. dope as fuck! wish i could bar tongue

|

jarrod

2/24/2011 4:34 AM

xXxbeans wrote:

this

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

2/24/2011 9:48 AM

xXxbeans wrote:

strap on some shin guards and try them till you get them. its really an easy trick once you get into the groove of trying them.

|

Bike check?

2/24/2011 11:59 AM

Awesome pic bro. Yeah, those days happen quite often. Haha

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

2/24/2011 12:56 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

strap on some shin guards and try them till you get them. its really an easy trick once you get into the groove of trying them.

picture this i do a over clicked oppo x-up and i don't through it i just bring my other hand around to grab it so i go like over a meter into the air to attempt a bar, i try keeping 1 footon and taking the other off for support then ive turned my bars around 1 circle about to land and they're both off right next to my axle. barries just aren't my thing im closer to whips tongue

|

jarrod

2/24/2011 1:04 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

picture this i do a over clicked oppo x-up and i don't through it i just bring my other hand around to grab it so i go like over a meter into the air to attempt a bar, i try keeping 1 footon and taking the other off for support then ive turned my bars around 1 circle about to land and they're both off right next to my axle. barries just aren't my thing im closer to whips tongue

bars are never your thing until you land them. its a trick that just clicks, you don't "get closer" to it. you just got to huck it and let go of the bars. if you think your throw is wrong, train yourself to throw the right way, its all muscle memory, just put your tire against a wall and throw them till you can do them with your eyes closed.

|

Bike check?

2/24/2011 1:06 PM

Nice pics bro!

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/24/2011 1:14 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

bars are never your thing until you land them. its a trick that just clicks, you don't "get closer" to it. you just got to huck it and let go of the bars. if you think your throw is wrong, train yourself to throw the right way, its all muscle memory, just put your tire against a wall and throw them till you can do them with your eyes closed.

It's like any trick i guess takes you ages to learn it but then once you do its easy as. ill try get them after whips, i'd rather whips everyone here does bars so i wanna get whips tongue

|

jarrod

2/24/2011 1:45 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

It's like any trick i guess takes you ages to learn it but then once you do its easy as. ill try get them after whips, i'd rather whips everyone here does bars so i wanna get whips tongue

I want both. I was trying hop bars the other day cause i was bored and i got like two tyre one inch off the ground bars. haha

|

2/24/2011 2:00 PM

i fucken hate days like that

|

2/24/2011 2:02 PM

bussin' like a champ. just how I do em too haha

|

2/24/2011 6:04 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

no bus, its a full on bar, i can't bus.

|

Bike check?

2/24/2011 6:09 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

busdrivers club!!!! haha

|

2/24/2011 6:31 PM

clean pic! i really wanna learn barspins haha.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

2/24/2011 6:32 PM

this was today sad

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

2/24/2011 8:32 PM

Those days sucks..

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

2/24/2011 8:45 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

no bus, its a full on bar, i can't bus.

I don't understand why people think this is a bus. Have they never seen a barspin?

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/24/2011 8:55 PM

dope picture Matt! See ya tomorrow to shred buddy

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."