You should watch this. Yes you should.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2009 3:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:50 PM





Yes. It is good. Yes.
|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/8/2009 3:57 PM

an amazing edit ive got another sweet one to post that youll like

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/8/2009 3:59 PM

He doesnt grind much for running 4 pegs. But INCREDIBLE! He has style for days!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/8/2009 4:00 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

He doesnt grind much for running 4 pegs. But INCREDIBLE! He has style for days!

I hadn't noticed that. But he does grind enough to show he's got pretty mad skills there too lol.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/8/2009 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:50 PM

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/8/2009 4:04 PM

the filming is beautiful.

|

11/8/2009 4:05 PM

Effing crazy. Matt Roe is the man.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/8/2009 4:10 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

He doesnt grind much for running 4 pegs. But INCREDIBLE! He has style for days!

tibug wrote:

I hadn't noticed that. But he does grind enough to show he's got pretty mad skills there too lol.

Barspin to luc-e to 180 out was breath taking!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/8/2009 4:13 PM

brentrides wrote:


Matt Roe x Robbo - Villij / Lotek Brand from Seventies Distribution on Vimeo.



and another



tibug wrote:

Effing crazy. Matt Roe is the man.

word i love him and robbo

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/8/2009 4:17 PM

DAMN.

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/8/2009 5:02 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

DAMN.

SON!

(bump)

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/8/2009 5:22 PM

bump for everyone

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/8/2009 6:27 PM

bump

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/8/2009 6:38 PM

if hes not pro i quit bmx

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

11/8/2009 6:45 PM

brentrides wrote:


Matt Roe x Robbo - Villij / Lotek Brand from Seventies Distribution on Vimeo.



and another



tibug wrote:

Effing crazy. Matt Roe is the man.

brentrides wrote:

word i love him and robbo

the kid with the blue bike (idk his name) rides with his rear brake lever on the left side. weird.

|

11/9/2009 3:16 AM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

the kid with the blue bike (idk his name) rides with his rear brake lever on the left side. weird.

Haha that's how UK people do it alot. That or he coulda come from MX.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/9/2009 5:58 AM

sick

|

11/9/2009 7:04 AM

tibug wrote:

Effing crazy. Matt Roe is the man.

brentrides wrote:

word i love him and robbo

TJ.dougherty wrote:

the kid with the blue bike (idk his name) rides with his rear brake lever on the left side. weird.

haha they both had blue bikes
but robbo is from england

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..