You want the TRUTH?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2009 9:50 PM

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

If you have negative things to say about why i started this posting, then go fuck yourself, but you"re already doing that anyways once you watch and realize the TRUTH that you will witness about our country on these video/documentary.

If you're at least halfway smart you will watch these videos. This is not some bullshit prank, this is real, and wether you watch them or not, it will still affect you and everyone around you.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/7/2009 9:55 PM

i dont know which thing to click on haha

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/7/2009 9:55 PM

Is this that RDNA chip thing? Or that free Mason crap bout the dollar bill? and the amero currency or whatever?

|

FI

6/7/2009 9:58 PM

it is a very intresting vid. i watched up to 15 minutes of it, but i hate all the religious stuff. i do believe that there is a heavanly father but i dont thnk that people should base every descision they make on a god. it is eye opening though

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

6/8/2009 4:24 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

it is a very intresting vid. i watched up to 15 minutes of it, but i hate all the religious stuff. i do believe that there is a heavanly father but i dont thnk that people should base every descision they make on a god. it is eye opening though

sounds like a retarded vid that had no meaning in being posted considering it has nothing to do with bmx and nobody cares

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/8/2009 4:49 AM

I told you what was wrong with your fucking country when you wrote shit on my post, freak

|

6/8/2009 6:43 AM

The religous part at the beginning is the most boring part, the rest of the video is more important and has more to do with our current situation.

Ressler711, it has everything to do with our lives and what is at stake, there wont be any BMX if we dont start to fucking wake up and realize what we are getting ourselves into.

BTW, you said nobody cares. That is EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS. That's why all these things have happened.

WATCH THE VIDEO

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/8/2009 6:47 AM

is it about Comrade Obama trying to turn America into a Socialist nation?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/8/2009 6:49 AM

Whoever thinks that these are just "conspiracies", i have one thing to say to you, you're not smart. All the facts are right there, if that's not enough then you are just sensitized and a moron, it makes perfect sense. The Addendum video makes perfect sense, and if it doesnt, then you're just an idiot for not being able to put the pieces together.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/8/2009 6:50 AM

so it is about Comrade Obama tryin to turn america into a socialist nation?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/8/2009 6:50 AM

I watched it and some of that stuff is true it seems but its all based on religion which is why i doubt it cuz so many ppl base stuff on it and it never comes true

|

Rider4life>=]

6/8/2009 6:52 AM

EisManX wrote:

Whoever thinks that these are just "conspiracies", i have one thing to say to you, you're not smart. All the facts are right there, if that's not enough then you are just sensitized and a moron, it makes perfect sense. The Addendum video makes perfect sense, and if it doesnt, then you're just an idiot for not being able to put the pieces together.

okok fine call us all morons but dude this is a BMX FORUM not a religious/conspiracy forum!theres the NON-BMX forum u can post in dont u have anything else to talk about say like BMX besides this?cuz it is all about bmx in here

|

Rider4life>=]

6/8/2009 10:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:04 PM

dk4life wrote:

I watched it and some of that stuff is true it seems but its all based on religion which is why i doubt it cuz so many ppl base stuff on it and it never comes true

it's not all based on religion, religion is just a blinder to steer you away from the real truth. In my opinion, religion was created as a safety net to make people believe there is someone greater than us out there to save us from "evil", while everything is only getting worse.
One example.
If everything is set in stone by God, and he wont stop natural disasters from happening, he wont stop wars from happening, then he's basically let us go to be on our own right?
So then tell me why this BIBLE that has supposedly been written by God thru man, tells us to pray. Whats the point in praying for things if everything is set in stone. If he isnt gonna change anything, and let us be, why does the "Holy Bible" tell us to pray to him?
Makes no sense to me. I can understand praying for forgiveness, but praying for "SAFETY" and other things is pointless.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/8/2009 10:05 AM

so anywayss i was working on my tailwhip and i almost got it!
seriously this is a bmx forum not a whats wrong with your country forum
if y'all wana fight and argue about shit that's probably not even true go somewhere else

|

Boxman for President

6/8/2009 10:08 AM

Here's a question no one has the answer to,
How did God come about? What hole did he crawl out of? Who made God?

Everything comes from something or somewhere right?

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/8/2009 10:09 AM

If this forum was worth a fuck it would have a Moderator, but since it's not and it doesnt, I WILL POST WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/8/2009 10:09 AM

There's no gun to your head making you read this

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/8/2009 10:13 AM

all this shit isn't even true they just wana waster your time,

heres somethin else, god isn't even real

|

Boxman for President

6/8/2009 12:57 PM

EisManX wrote:

Whoever thinks that these are just "conspiracies", i have one thing to say to you, you're not smart. All the facts are right there, if that's not enough then you are just sensitized and a moron, it makes perfect sense. The Addendum video makes perfect sense, and if it doesnt, then you're just an idiot for not being able to put the pieces together.

It wouldn't be a conspiracy if it was right
obviously theres still some parts of it that not everybody agrees with
maybe it makes perfect sense to you, but so does riding a little bike to us. not to other people

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/8/2009 1:08 PM

dk4life wrote:

I watched it and some of that stuff is true it seems but its all based on religion which is why i doubt it cuz so many ppl base stuff on it and it never comes true

EisManX wrote:

it's not all based on religion, religion is just a blinder to steer you away from the real truth. In my opinion, religion was created as a safety net to make people believe there is someone greater than us out there to save us from "evil", while everything is only getting worse.
One example.
If everything is set in stone by God, and he wont stop natural disasters from happening, he wont stop wars from happening, then he's basically let us go to be on our own right?
So then tell me why this BIBLE that has supposedly been written by God thru man, tells us to pray. Whats the point in praying for things if everything is set in stone. If he isnt gonna change anything, and let us be, why does the "Holy Bible" tell us to pray to him?
Makes no sense to me. I can understand praying for forgiveness, but praying for "SAFETY" and other things is pointless.

wars and shit happen because we have free will God gave it to us so we wouldnt simply be meat puppets
natural diasters happen becasue of the decisions of people that fuck with the eco system
and natural diasters are also Gods way of cleansing the earth of evil that he wants us to avoid he did it with the 40 days and 40 nights of rain

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/8/2009 1:14 PM

dk4life wrote:

I watched it and some of that stuff is true it seems but its all based on religion which is why i doubt it cuz so many ppl base stuff on it and it never comes true

EisManX wrote:

it's not all based on religion, religion is just a blinder to steer you away from the real truth. In my opinion, religion was created as a safety net to make people believe there is someone greater than us out there to save us from "evil", while everything is only getting worse.
One example.
If everything is set in stone by God, and he wont stop natural disasters from happening, he wont stop wars from happening, then he's basically let us go to be on our own right?
So then tell me why this BIBLE that has supposedly been written by God thru man, tells us to pray. Whats the point in praying for things if everything is set in stone. If he isnt gonna change anything, and let us be, why does the "Holy Bible" tell us to pray to him?
Makes no sense to me. I can understand praying for forgiveness, but praying for "SAFETY" and other things is pointless.

what people choose to believe is there choice.....if they choose to believe there is a greater good, a higer power, and something/someone more superior to them whether there's "pictures" or dna evidence is up to the person of that given faith....which is exactly what religion is....a faith that something beyond this world is waiting for them in the afterlife or whatever they believe. even if you don't believe a certain religion...you still believe in something...be it fuckin aliens and Scientology, evolution, or whatever you believe it's still a belief so fuck off if your beliefs don't match someone elses....just because you haven't found that hole that god crawled out of or whatever, doesn't give you the right to attack people or post videos that depict an opinion on what religion is based on....

it's true religion was used to control people back in early times because without some sort of rules there would have been chaos...so i'll give you that one but don't call people idiots if they're voicing their opinions about the video you wanted people to watch

|

titties and beer > everything

6/8/2009 2:02 PM

EisManX wrote:

Here's a question no one has the answer to,
How did God come about? What hole did he crawl out of? Who made God?

Everything comes from something or somewhere right?

nobody made him
hes not real

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/8/2009 2:15 PM

Thank you for putting this up. I'm watching the 2008 one right now and I'm really appreciating what they have to say so far.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/8/2009 2:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:04 PM

tibug wrote:

Thank you for putting this up. I'm watching the 2008 one right now and I'm really appreciating what they have to say so far.

Thank you! I have accomplished my goal. All i wanted was one person on here to at least watch the whole video. Im not trying to "attack" you guys with this info, im trying to spread the word. Im sorry if i went about it the wrong way, but our lives and our future depend on this. I have 2 kids, so this is important for them as well as it is all of us.

How can you judge the info im trying to give you, without even looking at it first. If you actually watched the 2 videos, your blinders would come off and you would probably thank me like tibug did. Our society has been steered so far from the truth and what is acutally going on that it makes me sick to my stomach.

I dont expect you guys to believe everything in the video, especially the Religion part, but everything after the first section of the movie is PERTINENT TO ALL HUMANS. We just sit back and think everything is all good, when in all reality IT'S NOT!

Please, im begging you all, please watch one of the movies.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

P.S. Just think for one second about this.
Nobobdy is going to spend hundreds of hours and alot of money making this documentary for you to watch it for FREE. They're NOT trying to SELL you anything, they're giving you the TRUTH as no one else will. If there is no profit to make for these film makers, do you really think they would spend all that time to GIVE you something for FREE, it's not entertainment, it's OUR FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/8/2009 10:10 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

it is a very intresting vid. i watched up to 15 minutes of it, but i hate all the religious stuff. i do believe that there is a heavanly father but i dont thnk that people should base every descision they make on a god. it is eye opening though

And you only watched 15 minutes of it.......... all you saw was the religion section, thats NOTHING compared to what is on the rest of it. The rest of the video gives you a complete breakdown of how we're being royally screwed by our "TRUSTED GOVERNMENT" and Corporations that are throwing stupid amounts of money at our politicians to keep or put certain laws in place so they can make bigger profits while "LEGALLY" doing so.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/9/2009 7:00 AM

we dont need two topics on this subject

|

6/9/2009 8:25 AM

i didnt go to war for nothing marco...

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

6/9/2009 8:38 AM

this is the wrong place to post something like this
this is vitalbmx
why the fuck would i spend 2 hours watching a boring video,
when i could be riding?

|

6/9/2009 3:05 PM

ben c wrote:

this is the wrong place to post something like this
this is vitalbmx
why the fuck would i spend 2 hours watching a boring video,
when i could be riding?

ben c, what are you doing right now retard? ur on the internet, not riding

DAVID, i knew sooner or later you would get in this conversation simply because you're a MARINE and that you would take some kind of offense to the material that i want people to be aware of.

You guys went over to Iraq to find "weapons of mass destruction" (correct me if im wrong) and even our filtered news medias cant cover up the fact that they WERENT FOUND. Im not going to argue with anyone that has been in the service just for the simple fact that I believe the military will brainwash you poor bastards to get what they want. I still respect the fact that you did what you thought was the right thing to do and risking your life while doing so, that takes balls and a lot of heart.

I would have been right there next to you David, IF, and only IF i KNEW we were fighting for the right reasons. Im sorry if you dont agree, but everyone has the right to make their own decisions and have their own opinions. I view the DRAFT as total bullshit, people know when it's time to fight a war, they can feel it, but when there are $$$ signs involved, human life takes a backseat IMO

Im a pretty smart guy, and when i see a FREE documentary with loads of info on it, and the creators of these documentaries stand to gain absolutely NO PROFIT, and have actually spent time and money out of their own pockets to give us this information, i call that CARING FOR HUMANS AND THEIR WAY OF LIFE. NOTHING IS FREE.

If you watch the Addendum video, it will show how this country has fallen apart right from the beginning starting with how Money in this country was made on fraudulent terms, giving you a few short history lessons on corrupt governements that are powered by huge corporations with more money than you could probably fit into TEXAS, and then ending with how we can fix alot of our major issues with new clean technology and better more efficient ways for our society to survive.

There's nothing wrong with BETTER, is there?

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/9/2009 3:08 PM

ben c wrote:

this is the wrong place to post something like this
this is vitalbmx
why the fuck would i spend 2 hours watching a boring video,
when i could be riding?

EisManX wrote:

ben c, what are you doing right now retard? ur on the internet, not riding

DAVID, i knew sooner or later you would get in this conversation simply because you're a MARINE and that you would take some kind of offense to the material that i want people to be aware of.

You guys went over to Iraq to find "weapons of mass destruction" (correct me if im wrong) and even our filtered news medias cant cover up the fact that they WERENT FOUND. Im not going to argue with anyone that has been in the service just for the simple fact that I believe the military will brainwash you poor bastards to get what they want. I still respect the fact that you did what you thought was the right thing to do and risking your life while doing so, that takes balls and a lot of heart.

I would have been right there next to you David, IF, and only IF i KNEW we were fighting for the right reasons. Im sorry if you dont agree, but everyone has the right to make their own decisions and have their own opinions. I view the DRAFT as total bullshit, people know when it's time to fight a war, they can feel it, but when there are $$$ signs involved, human life takes a backseat IMO

Im a pretty smart guy, and when i see a FREE documentary with loads of info on it, and the creators of these documentaries stand to gain absolutely NO PROFIT, and have actually spent time and money out of their own pockets to give us this information, i call that CARING FOR HUMANS AND THEIR WAY OF LIFE. NOTHING IS FREE.

If you watch the Addendum video, it will show how this country has fallen apart right from the beginning starting with how Money in this country was made on fraudulent terms, giving you a few short history lessons on corrupt governements that are powered by huge corporations with more money than you could probably fit into TEXAS, and then ending with how we can fix alot of our major issues with new clean technology and better more efficient ways for our society to survive.

There's nothing wrong with BETTER, is there?

actually i had just got in from school and went to ride straight after i wrote that
and even if i wasnt riding, id still have better things to do then watch a boring 2 hour video.
like watching paint dry for example.

|