YouTube webisodes

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2016 10:42 AM

Been hooked on Harry main and Scotty Cranmers webisodes lately and they seem to be popping up quite a bit lately , it appears Alex Hiam and mark Webb have just started making them aswell, I've recently stumbled upon and they seem to kick ass aswell , anyone else notice any new riders popping up with new YouTube webisode channels lately ?

|

1/10/2016 10:48 AM

I personally dig it. Finally a true attempt at some real riding entertainment! I mean we were doing it before they were but it's all good. Just kidding, I don't care about that.

But it's nice to see some riders that are really really good. More riding clips is what I personally prefer in a webisode anyways and they all do it so I'm really a big fan of that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/10/2016 12:00 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I personally dig it. Finally a true attempt at some real riding entertainment! I mean we were doing it before they were but ...more

Bethany bmx channel is also kick ass to always loving the content you guys are throwing out there

|

1/10/2016 12:08 PM

I really like the webisode idea because it's quick and easy.

I LOVE edits but webisodes are nice because they are a bit more laid back and fun. I like that more people are getting into them. I'd like to see companies doing them.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/10/2016 9:46 PM

Only "webisodes" I watch are boqers consistently . I like his group and how he edits it . Not chirping LZ but his over all feel a bit ADHD at times . Although I do watch his , just not as much . Also Stocksy account too , just I don't stock y'all or anything ( pardon the pun ) but ya mostly just BQR

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/11/2016 2:55 PM

I think it is a good way to "get to know" riders. Then you can see their day to day lives and see them outside of edits and contests.

I feel like it has helped a lot of people understand that Cranmer is a pretty good dude, people used to hate on him so hard.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/11/2016 3:22 PM

Webisodes are nice but it's weird when that's the only type of video a channel produces. Edits are usually what bring me into a channel since the webisodes are such a long content form.

All the up and coming channels like epicbmxedit, needle media, and bethanybmx should keep it up and produce more content, regardless of form.

|

1/11/2016 3:53 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I really like the webisode idea because it's quick and easy.

I LOVE edits but webisodes are nice because they are a bit more ...more

This.

Plus you get to see the craziness that is a pro riders daily session. Sometimes they go uber nuts on random tuesdays and if you aren't there or they aren't filming for an edit, you'll never know it happened.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/11/2016 7:30 PM

I like chill skatepark edits and people that do tech shit casually , everyday . I wish I can get to that level , don't need to flair , just be consistent haha .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short