Young asses

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2011 4:00 PM

Alright, havent been on this site for a long time now and just wanna say what the fucking fuck, how many of you on here are fucking 10 years old and cant even bunny hop? All i see is fucking children that clearly know absolutely nothing about this sport. If this means you please deactivate your account and come back in 5 years

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

5/20/2011 4:01 PM

And you would be?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/20/2011 4:03 PM

You can't deactivate your own account

|

5/20/2011 4:05 PM

haha dude, its been like this for a while now

|

5/20/2011 4:09 PM

im 20 and been riding for a minute, its just like, i have to sort through the dumb to get to the good. its just fucked up i think

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

5/20/2011 4:13 PM

A.The bike blabs suck during summer.
B.There will always be noobs.(it's a good thing in the long run)
C.Look at my sign up date.Ask yourself......
how many grip,what color,Im gonna buy,ect threads has this guy seen over the years.
The big trick is to just skip them.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/20/2011 4:26 PM

who the fuck are you to tell people to stop riding? how old were you when you started riding? hmmm i was 13 and didnt know shit about bikes..... if you had access to a good forum board you probably would have asked just as many questions because its alot easier to join a forum to ask these questions and get answers immeadietly(dont know how to spell that) then have to wait for parents to take them to the bike shop and have to ask 100 questions real quick. right? so just because you didnt get instintaneous answers to your questions when you were a kid doesnt mean you get to tell people to leave... if they want to ask questions let them and dont be a dick like you are now! btw creative name.....
/rant

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/20/2011 5:36 PM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

im 20 and been riding for a minute, its just like, i have to sort through the dumb to get to the good. its just fucked up i think

Lol, I'm 23 and I've been on a bike since I was four, get your minute riding ass off a bike and go play with yourself.
That's essentially what you said to everyone on here who's younger than you that you don't know anything about.
Sorting through the bullshit is part of life; you'd think by 20, you'd have realized that. If someone is saying thing wrong, CORRECT them, don't just bitch about it. All complaining about it does is piss you off. If you tell them what they're doing/saying wrong they'll change it and they'll be better riders, better forum members and best of all, better people for you doing that.

Stop bitching and help, you'll change an infinite number of things that way.

|

5/20/2011 5:41 PM

Hey look guys, the bi-monthly noob complaint thread!

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/20/2011 5:56 PM

What's BMX?

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

5/20/2011 5:58 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Hey look guys, the bi-monthly noob complaint thread!

lol!!!!!!

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/20/2011 6:20 PM

Everyone has to start somewhere I have a 6 year old learning to ride and a four year old doing the same and if you ask me I would rather have a noob who is humble to douche bag like yourself anyday

|

5/20/2011 6:27 PM

no one forces you to come in here and click on threads, don't get so red. go ride your bike

|

twitter

PROBZ

5/20/2011 8:39 PM

Im new to BMX I just try my best not to be a bitchy know it all.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

5/20/2011 8:52 PM

does anyone else like cheeseburgers?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/20/2011 8:57 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i like manburgers if that counts

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

5/20/2011 9:00 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

collinbikesalot wrote:

ill count that.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/20/2011 9:01 PM

dude, i just fucked you all over, i love little children, now continue the conversation!

Haha, you are all my nigs for sure right now btw

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Matt at Randy Wise

5/20/2011 9:04 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

collinbikesalot wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

ill count that.

ill also smash on a childburger if im really in the mood with a sprinkle of bush

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

5/20/2011 9:13 PM

In n out that s what a hamburgers all about

|

5/20/2011 9:16 PM

What's a bike?

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

5/20/2011 9:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2011 9:17 PM

ocbullyboy wrote:

In n out that s what a hamburgers all about

in NC we have cookout, literally the best deal on food you can get.

|

Bike check?

5/20/2011 9:35 PM

If you ever get out west try in n out you won't be dissappointed

|

5/20/2011 9:43 PM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

dude, i just fucked you all over, i love little children, now continue the conversation!

Haha, you are all my nigs for sure right now btw

o_0 so you love little children eh..... you are a sick man

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com