Your Builds

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2016 11:58 PM

Is your build complete/ are you satisfied with it? If not what parts do you want to complete it?

I'm ok with mine. Frame is too big, sprocket and chain could use replacing, pedals are loaners from a buddy. Other stuff is just me being picky. To really dial it in, I want:
Fit WiFi v2 20.75 black
BSD BB black
KMC 410h black
Subrosa Magnum 25t black
BSD Donnasqueek 2.4 grey x2
Odyssey Grandstand Pedals black
Primo Powerbite v2 cranks 170mm black

Your people's turn. We got snow in Nevada and it's terrible so no riding.

|

1/31/2016 1:32 AM

Not picky but I always like changing things up . Could not ride the same bike with no changes for years on end .

Unless I won the lottery , I will never have my "dream bike" ; it always changes . I've been blessed with good people, family , and friends that help me out so everything on my bike now , I am happy with .

I got a new frame , and I have new forks coming through . My only complain is I ordered them before realizing they were matte and not gloss ... whatever !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/31/2016 2:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2016 2:12 AM

Mine's pretty much perfect now since I have done some experiment with bar height/angle, tyre sizes, frame geo, and plastic pegs.

The only thing I miss right now is a drive side guard, I'll probably buy the eclat overguard when it'll be avaiable.
Also I had always been curious to test 170 cranks (instead of the classic 175 I'm running now).

|

1/31/2016 2:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2016 2:09 AM

I want a new frame. (21.42tt, 75.75ht, 71st, 13.2cs,10" standover, 11.8bb)
animal akimbo cranks
odyessy clutch laced to chrome birdcage black nipples and chrome spokes matching front wheel. 2 more pegs with hub guards. shadow brakes. Merritt sl1 seat maybe shorter madera mast stem and those new gt 4 piece bars. I mean I could buy all of it now but I have a motorcycle build planned

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/31/2016 2:37 AM

I want a sun envy rim in chrome for the front. My big city will do for now on the rear but the chrome is flaking. Could probably do with a new bb and driver, I wouldn't mind replacing all the bearings on my bike but it doesn't really need doing. Parts wise, I'm happy, I just want it to touch smoother (it's nearly all second hand, haven't got a clue how old the bearings are).
I wouldn't mind a custom frame, just slightly different from my cam wood. It's mostly aesthetic things I'd consider changing though. Part of me wishes I bought my stem in black but the polished is pretty af

|

1/31/2016 3:27 AM

2016 build
Frame: Kink Titan
Fork: Demolition Elite
Bars: S&M Grandslam
Stem: Madera Mast
Headset: Odyssey Pro Conical
Grips: Cult Ak
Bar ends: Shadow Conspiracy Deadbolts
Lever: Shadow Conspiracy Sano
Cranks: Profile Racing
Pedals: Deluxe F Lite
Sprocket: Madera Helm
Chain: Cult Halflink
Brakes: Odyssey EVO II
Seat: Fiend Ty Morrow
Front Hub: Madera
Rear Hub: Madera Cassette
Rims: Primo VS
Tires: Maxxis Grifter
Detangler: Shadow Conspiracy
Cables: Odyssey

I love my latest bike and wouldn't change anything unless a part breaks that I need to replace. I named it Peglessus, but I guess I could also call it "The Bike of no Regrets" too.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/31/2016 6:57 AM

Frame Fly Bikes Fuego
Fork Odyssey R-32
Handlebars S&M Slam
Brake Lever Snafu
Brake Cable Animal
Bar ends Odyssey Plastic
Stem DK
Grips Odyssey Sxtn
Headset Fly Bikes
Cranks Profile Race 182mm
Bottom bracket Profile
Spindle Profile
Sprocket Odyssey Burlington
Chain Odyssey Bluebird
Pedals Odyssey Grandstand
Seat Tree Ergo Slim
Seatpost Federal
Brakes Odyssey Evo II
Front rim G Sport Rollcage
Rear rim Sun Rims BFR
Front hub Profile Mini
Rear hub Profile High Flange
Front tire Primo Dirt Monster
Rear tire Primo Dirt Monster
Pegs Primo Binary

My bike is pretty dialed. But top of my list is a Ribacge rear rim. Some nitpicks include; Boss bars, eventually switch out my DK stem (iv had since the early 2000s) for a Profile acoustic, Ody Dugan, or some variation of the S&M Redneck. Maybe upgrade to some 22mm cranks like some Thunderbolts or Column cranks. And then some little things like a new lever, and some Ross tires.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

1/31/2016 7:05 AM

My bike will be perfect by the end of the week. I have bob scerbo bars on the way as well as a bonedeth rear wheel. Once i get those on the only thing i could want is an fbm instead of my sunday but my sunday is still nice.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/31/2016 12:50 PM

My Build: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/bmxer-yoshi,110141/setup,90001?scope=newest&frame_brand=27

I'm pretty happy with it, the bike has come a long way since I first started.

All I really want are some new pedals and tires.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

1/31/2016 12:55 PM

I've just been debating the next frame to replace my stock Benny sig frame.
I'm between the subrosa villicus infinity when it's released, the thunderbeast, Soundwave or motorbone. Will most likely go with the villicus once that red color is available because the geo is exactly what I want

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

1/31/2016 1:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2016 2:47 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

I'm between the subrosa villicus infinity when ...more

Dude get the SUBROSA THUNDERBEAST(NICK BULLEN COLORWAY), it's on sale @Albes for 299.95! It's color is fricken sexy ass Nickel man! That would match chrome and/or matte black!
Photo

If not that, my other pick would be the Motorbone outta the choices you've provided.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/31/2016 3:31 PM

Buzzbegone wrote:

Dude get the SUBROSA THUNDERBEAST(NICK BULLEN COLORWAY), it's on sale @Albes for 299.95! It's color is fricken sexy ass Nickel ...more

I saw that! Too bad it's 21" top tube and I need 20.75...the red/black fade color thunderbeast is on sale at dans right now but the villicus has a shorter back end which will make the transition from the Benny less extreme. And the motorbone has even longer back end and more mellow headtube which is why it's my last choice I just like supporting bone deth. Ugh too many options

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

1/31/2016 3:46 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

I'm between the subrosa villicus infinity when ...more

You know you want the motorbone...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/31/2016 11:50 PM

I'm satisfied with mine. Only complaints are my front wheel needs messed with when I put it on after taking it off cause the cone spacers on it are shaved down on the outside edge to fit my S&M hub guards, and I guess one (or both) aren't sitting against the guards right causing it to be tightened uneven, which then causes my hub to be loose. If I rotate the guard or spacers though it tightens in just like it should though. I'm just too lazy to shave the spacers down a bit more haha so it's not that big a deal

That and I want a new frame & fork. I think I'm gonna send them back to be warrantied soon now that I'm fairly positive they're both cracked (Sunday 3rd Wave & Sunday Octave) I was originally waiting for a more definitive sign that they're cracked so I don't end up sending them back only to find out they're not cracked like last time, but I'm pretty sure they are both cracked in a couple places haha. Only thing deterring me from doing this now is the smallest the Soundwave v2 comes in is 20.75" and I like my 20.5" but I'd rather that than having my frame snap on me I suppose.

So yeah basically I'm happy with my current build, but not happy with the potentially deadly wreck that comes with cracked parts so I want a new frame & fork soon through warranty.

|

2/1/2016 11:38 AM

I want a different fork, not crappy front hub, and I would LOVE a different frame. Also my brake cables are getting pretty haggard.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/1/2016 5:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2016 5:33 PM

Just got back into riding this summer after not touching a bmx bike for almost 14 years. Picked up a DK X-model complete over the summer since I always used to dig DK back in the day, but never had one.

Upgraded a bunch of stuff to improve the feel:
Stranger 20" Crux Frame (wanted S&M ATF but didn't feel like dropping the extra $. S&M for the next build)
Shadow Conspiracy Ravager front load stem
Stranger Quan grips
Odyssey 20x2.4 Chase Hawk tires
Merritt SL1 seat
Profile GDH 165mm cranks
Tree OG Spline Drive Sprocket
Shadow copper Stacked BB

so...almost a complete bike. Basically should've built one in hindsight, but whatever i'm happy with all the parts now. The stock frame was a tad too big, 20" fits me better. 165 cranks honestly didn't feel a whole lot different than the 175 stock ones to me. The stem dropped the bars to the perfect height and Quan grips are so comfortable. The tires are a tad bit on the slick side, but I love having 2.4 wide. Never going lower again!

Last thing I want to try out is a free coaster, which I may do in the next few weeks.

|

2/1/2016 6:09 PM

I traded a haro dave mirra for an alloy blue/silver 2015 stolen sinner last year. So far ive upgraded to:
Shadow chula grips, blue
Shadow stacked headset, blue
Shadow solus mid seat/ post combo, blue
Kink senec pc pedals, gray
Profile bb, blue
Tree lite spline drive sprocket, blue
And i just ordered a cult halflink chain, black.

I want the odyssey Springfield brake kit and blue merrit option slidewall tires and i think itll be done.

|

2/1/2016 7:10 PM

Fit begin frame- black 21"
Grey Donnasweaks
Kink drive side Hub guard
Bsd Safari pedals cause I legit have no pins left on either of my pedals

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

2/2/2016 12:34 PM

I was finished with mine, but then I bought a new frame.... and then I decided I needed to change up my bike.
Going Federal x Animal x Eclat. Just bought the Cortex (being delivered friday!!) which I will lace up to this new shiny straight wall eclat polar rim ive got.
Animal big 4s to go with the animal jump off remix I jacked off a friend.
New sprocket maybe, something blue, still full guard. Maybe an Eclat vent if I can find one in blue...
Then if I get real rich I'll finish it off with some new forks, cranks and tyres. But I'm not rich, so realistically I wont be able to afford them till end of the year.

OH YEAH IM GETTING A BACK BRAKE HENCE THE STRAIGHT WALL RIM WOOOOO GUNNA BE FUN!!!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/2/2016 12:36 PM

turmoil wrote:

Just got back into riding this summer after not touching a bmx bike for almost 14 years. Picked up a DK X-model complete over ...more

You still have the DK X frame?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/2/2016 2:05 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

You still have the DK X frame?

Yep it's in great shape too

|

2/2/2016 2:20 PM

turmoil wrote:

Yep it's in great shape too

Thoughts about letting it go and or pricing?

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/2/2016 3:25 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Thoughts about letting it go and or pricing?

I'd probably sell it since it's a bit too big for me and i'm pretty sure i'm done growing lol
No idea on price. Haven't shipped a frame before, so no clue what that would cost. If you're interested just shoot me a message.

|