Your Favorite Pedal Cycler

Related:
Create New Tag

11/10/2013 12:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2013 12:11 PM

YEA, ANOTHER ONE OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING THREADS.

Let's face it, you suck at BMX (but that doesn't matter, as long as you're having fun, which you are, because you have down syndrome and walking outside is fun to you). So who is a rider you like to watch.

Put down the name, and why you like them. YOU MUST SAY WHY! That's the whole point. I'm interested to see what you Vitards have to say!

I'll start:

Tom Dugan - THIS motherfucker goes BIG. I love it. He has SUCH a good style, so different! Look, I'm not gunna be one of those fanboys that says, "tail whips and bar spins are so mainstream and over done," but I'm gunna agree that seeing someone be pro and make a living by riding bikes WITHOUT throwing a bar spin every 3 feet is amazing! Love the kids attittude as well. FUCK WATER.

Stevie Chrurchill - I really started liking this dudes riding recently. This is like the opposite of the spectrum compared to Dang Dang, but that's what I like. He get's super technical, but in a good way. Absolutely love his creativity with lines. In that OSS video, where he goes nose bonk, bar spin, smith... Holy shit!

Sean Burns - I don't think anybody doesn't like Sean Burns, because he will fucking kill you. You gotta love the huge balls style of just going for it. I'm a huge of his old school but still new school style or riding. I like Sean for the same reason I like Tom. He goes BIG and doesn't give a Fuuuuuuck, with a capitol F.

Oh god, I think I have a thing for little skinny dudes in super tight pants blush

Alright, your turn!

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/10/2013 12:14 PM

Brock Raidford - hes got the moves
Aaron Ross - i like how he links lines
Billy Perry - gotta rep Long Island
Nathan Williams - i envy his style

|

11/10/2013 12:17 PM

Adam Banton
Charlie Crumlish
Tobias Wicke
TJ Henderson
Bobbie Altiser
Ryan Nyquist
Tate Roskelly
Erik Elstran
Karl Poynter
Aaron Ross
Troy Merkle

I like too many riders to list just one haha.

|

11/10/2013 12:22 PM

Ryan Nyquist- he is a bmx ledgend, he is arguably one of the best dirt jump and trail riders, and look at his age. I have respect for that dude. And look how well he did on dewtour, even when he was injured!

|

11/10/2013 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2013 12:28 PM

Sean Burns for the reason you said
Clint Reynolds for the style, welding abilities, and chillness
Brian Foster for style and niceness, especially for being 40 something
Gary Ginch, trails style, pizza eating and head banging
Aaron Ross because he loaned me and my friends a pump
Tate Roskelly for originality
Derek Dorame for hooking me up whenever I go to Rob and Charlies and he can kill it on anything
Eric Holladay for probably being the best all around rider right now
Kenny Horton for headbanging and riding a lot like burns
Chris Doyle because he is really steezy, and at Dreamline he tracked down Mike Aitken for me so he could sign my copy of Anthem 2. Such a rad dude.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/10/2013 12:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2013 12:33 PM

Ruban - style for miles
Hawk - same as above
Russ barrone - I like his flowy street style
Anyone that rides for animal or dub - raw legit street riding...love it.

Loads more....

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/10/2013 12:37 PM

Tyler Fernengel- goes big as fuck
Dennis Enarson- same reason
Sean Burns- rad af, MA reppin
Craig Passero- takes street to new levels
Rob DiQuattro- edits are fun to watch, has style
Aaron Smith- New England reppin, fun to watch
Dakota Roche- big ass tech fuck yeah

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

11/10/2013 12:38 PM

I like Burns and Dugan for the same reason as Grizz, and I also agree with the whole bar spin thing. It gets sooo old watching a video and seeing 30000000000000009 bar spins, then 5000000 grinds all going the same way. It's just played. I feel a grind should be leading up to or the exit from another trick, especially on a two foot rail. And no, I don't grind, just to put that out in the open. I think it's cool when used in the right sequence, but other than that, it's just meh. I like Zach Gerber, he likes to go big, and I never tire of seeing flairs, even though the word flair reminds me more of office space than riding. I also like seeing Flip ride. His style is old school obviously, and, tbh, if someone is going to whip their frame around, it's more fun seeing them rolling down the street while they're doing it instead of when they air out a ramp. The whole bar spin thing has always looked a bit "Stewartish" to me. (Stewart from Mad TV "Look what I can do!" Haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/10/2013 12:50 PM

Pepper G
Bret P
Shawn S
Josh T
MadMike
Keith E
and many others....cuz 22s RULE!!!

|