Your New Edits !!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2013 4:16 AM

Heres mine :D tell us what you think, and comment yours !!

|

8/2/2013 4:23 AM

That was sick, I don't have any edits of my own yet, so none to show you, but that was awesome. Just a bit of criticism though, I thought you threw a few to many barspins.

|

8/2/2013 4:33 AM

BaffledNinja wrote:

That was sick, I don't have any edits of my own yet, so none to show you, but that was awesome. Just a bit of criticism though, I thought you threw a few to many barspins.

thanks man means alot, yeah i know man, it was just a trick i liked doing then, i dont do that many now..

|

8/2/2013 5:30 AM

Pretty sweet man! I know you're not the cameraman but some of the footage was a little shaky and as I've got a killer headache at work right now it was making me feel a little sick, I'd recommend using a tripod for some of the shots but the only reason I'm making a big deal is obviously because I feel sick in the first place sad

|

8/2/2013 5:41 AM

Hyamzy wrote:

Pretty sweet man! I know you're not the cameraman but some of the footage was a little shaky and as I've got a killer headache at work right now it was making me feel a little sick, I'd recommend using a tripod for some of the shots but the only reason I'm making a big deal is obviously because I feel sick in the first place sad

thanks man !!!
yeah fair enough enough smile

|

8/2/2013 5:48 AM

Phone is being gay so I have t checked your edit out. But this is mine from A while back

https://vimeo.com/m/50308545

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/2/2013 7:00 AM

Not sure how I feel about the song. It seems like it fit but I'm not positive. And to many bar spins at beginning. They need to be more spaced out

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/2/2013 7:09 AM

tomdon wrote:

Not sure how I feel about the song. It seems like it fit but I'm not positive. And to many bar spins at beginning. They need to be more spaced out

i think maybe why youre having trouble with the song might be because all of the clips were silent.. atleast for me that was what was wierd... btw what song was that? jake miller right?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/2/2013 7:11 AM

tomdon wrote:

Not sure how I feel about the song. It seems like it fit but I'm not positive. And to many bar spins at beginning. They need to be more spaced out

Yeah man whatever you say.
I just thought this was freestyle bmx...

|

8/2/2013 7:14 AM

tomdon wrote:

Not sure how I feel about the song. It seems like it fit but I'm not positive. And to many bar spins at beginning. They need to be more spaced out

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

i think maybe why youre having trouble with the song might be because all of the clips were silent.. atleast for me that was what was wierd... btw what song was that? jake miller right?

yeah ur right there mate, its Denace No lies btw

|

8/2/2013 9:36 AM

latest one that my friend made. nothing special but we are all about having a good time.



outtakes and dun times

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/2/2013 9:51 AM

lolumadebmx57 wrote:

yeah ur right there mate, its Denace No lies btw

i liked the edit btw.. and yes its freestyle bmx but u asked his opinion so he gave you his opinion

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/2/2013 4:02 PM

element4all wrote:

latest one that my friend made. nothing special but we are all about having a good time.



outtakes and dun times

not bad man !

|

8/2/2013 4:12 PM

Song was gay. Riding was okay, don't slow mo shit though.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/2/2013 7:32 PM

lolumadebmx57 wrote:

not bad man !

yeah im the last one in the edit, wearing blue shirt and brown jeans.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/2/2013 7:32 PM

Four wrote:

Song was gay. Riding was okay, don't slow mo shit though.

i had nothing todo with the editing. didnt even know i was going to be in this one until it popped up on fb

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/2/2013 7:36 PM

element4all wrote:

i had nothing todo with the editing. didnt even know i was going to be in this one until it popped up on fb

Oh no not you. Yours was fine haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/2/2013 7:39 PM

If we only had a section for these....
Photo
Oh,right.

|

BUBONIC SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!

8/2/2013 7:41 PM

If only people actually looked at that section.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/2/2013 9:01 PM

I filmed and edited this so I've only got like 2 clips in it. Now that I look back my filming was so shit back then dw it's better now.

|

8/3/2013 11:42 PM

brianoob wrote:

I filmed and edited this so I've only got like 2 clips in it. Now that I look back my filming was so shit back then dw it's better now.

nice as fuck man !

|

8/4/2013 1:06 AM

Here y'all

|

8/4/2013 1:12 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Here y'all

fuck yeah man ! ur so good !!

|

8/4/2013 2:29 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Here y'all

Dialled.

|

8/10/2013 4:00 AM

Heres a promo i put up recently, edits comming out real soon, please sub me, ill even sub ya back :D

|

8/10/2013 4:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 6:05 AM

lolumadebmx57 wrote:

Heres a promo i put up recently, edits comming out real soon, please sub me, ill even sub ya back :D

That was intense, I've heard the song in your intro before, but I never knew it's name, what is it?

|

8/10/2013 5:34 AM

BaffledNinja wrote:

That was intense, I've heard the song in your intro before, but I never knew it's name, what is it?

umm im not sure man, i didnt make t, a mate did, sorry man.

|

8/10/2013 3:35 PM

and here is the full edit

|

8/24/2013 10:32 PM

&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoSvOdNCVi4lPtXfmVpdRPw


|

8/26/2013 9:29 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Here y'all

You could be sponsored!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke