Your Progression

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2013 9:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 9:55 PM

So today I had one of the best session I have had in quite some time! I learned a bunch of new tricks, and I want to hear what tricks you guys have recently learned.
Today I learned:
- icepick stalls on subboxes (not hard at all, I just never tried them before)
-Cannonballs
-footjams on tall subboxes
- bar to double peg stalls
-bar to smith stall
-bar to feeble stall
Mostly am hyped that I beefed up my technical trick bag, and then super hyped on the cannonballs!
[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

Lets here what you guys recently learned!

|

5/4/2013 9:56 PM

I learned full cabs the other day. Before that, I learned feeble easy 180s and feeble to smiths awhile back. Also got a smith to feeble on a low ledge. My next goal is smith to feeble easy 180 to full cab, haha. Combine them all.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/4/2013 10:18 PM

switch feeble easy 180 fullcab last weekend. 3 days ago i learned to ice round rails( 2.5 ft tall, not handrails lol). i can ice longer now. and today was tooth hanger down rails( only like a foot tall), and 180 smith pivot switch smith.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/4/2013 10:28 PM

I almost never see riders try cannon balls. I can see why your stoked on them, they look badass.

My progression has been flat lined for some time now. Just got rid of my frame and waiting on the new one, plus some other small things. It's been toooo long though, and other shit came up. Last things i was working on were nose mannys, hop whips, and messing with stupid shit like fast plant 3's and fast plant tbogs.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/4/2013 11:51 PM

Recently learnt Candy Bars, 180 to 360 pivot on a Bank, and Footplants over ledges.

|

5/5/2013 1:50 AM

Yesterday i learned footjam tailwhips smile.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/5/2013 1:58 AM

My progression has slowed a bucket load. All I've learnt is pedal stall to footjam combos like back pedal 270 to footjam and just different variations in the 3 weeks

|

5/5/2013 2:20 AM

Backside boneless barspins, fast plant 3's, practising drop to manuals, handplants and weird skid variations really, get bored of mainstream tricks so easily.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/5/2013 5:08 AM

Trying to get 180s

|

5/5/2013 6:38 AM

Fakie double pegs on quarters yesterday, pretty stoked about it.
I fucking injured my knee doing a 540, I slipped and the fucking peg went right on my knee.
Still was a nice day, I kept on riding later I just couldn't pedal forward, I just kept it flow and did some airs, lookbacks and stalls.
At the end of the day when my leg recovered a little I landed some 3 to fakies.
I woke this morning and I couldn't walk.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/5/2013 8:51 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I learned full cabs the other day. Before that, I learned feeble easy 180s and feeble to smiths awhile back. Also got a smith to feeble on a low ledge. My next goal is smith to feeble easy 180 to full cab, haha. Combine them all.

That would be a rad combo. I recently snagged smith to feebs to bar, I was hyped!

|

5/5/2013 8:55 AM

BMXism wrote:

I almost never see riders try cannon balls. I can see why your stoked on them, they look badass.

My progression has been flat lined for some time now. Just got rid of my frame and waiting on the new one, plus some other small things. It's been toooo long though, and other shit came up. Last things i was working on were nose mannys, hop whips, and messing with stupid shit like fast plant 3's and fast plant tbogs.

Yeah thanks dude! What I really want to do is find a good uprail, and do uprail to cannonball. I think that would be a sick combo. plus i have never seen it done before.
Yeah my progression had slowed quite a bit lately, but yesterday I rode with a dude I havent rode with in a while and it got me psyched up to send stuff again

|

5/5/2013 9:38 AM

thoes are sick i had my best session ever yesterday i learned/cleaned up
whips
oppo bars
footjams
supermans

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/5/2013 11:29 AM

landed a whip on Friday finally.. didn't really get any better at them yesterday when I rode but I did learn how to feeble a quarter & even feeble grind across on. I'm not a park rider so I'm pretty happy with that haha

|

5/5/2013 2:52 PM

Un Luc E's are about all i have learnt recently. CBA to go into all the bloody details with my health right now (AGAIN lol) but im getting a flat bar for my back garden so i know a combo/link i want to learn. I need to get my hops & bars back, once the shoulders sorted i will be working on those. But i want to learn 180 Bars to Crooks to Hard 180 out.

|

5/5/2013 2:58 PM

Topsey wrote:

Un Luc E's are about all i have learnt recently. CBA to go into all the bloody details with my health right now (AGAIN lol) but im getting a flat bar for my back garden so i know a combo/link i want to learn. I need to get my hops & bars back, once the shoulders sorted i will be working on those. But i want to learn 180 Bars to Crooks to Hard 180 out.

That sounds nuts. I want to see a video of it once you get it!

|

5/5/2013 3:13 PM

I'll get one up. Its a culmination of a few of my favorite tricks. However i cant hog all the glory for it. I saw Garrett Reynolds do it at the Dew Tour City Street finals last year & as soon as i did i knew it needed to be done.

|

5/8/2013 10:09 AM

Topsey wrote:

I'll get one up. Its a culmination of a few of my favorite tricks. However i cant hog all the glory for it. I saw Garrett Reynolds do it at the Dew Tour City Street finals last year & as soon as i did i knew it needed to be done.

Can I see one of your edits man? you sound good

|

5/8/2013 10:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2013 10:16 AM

I havent had an Edit in a few years man. Ive been pretty broken & getting it all sorted out is taking so much time. Ive had an operation & i might have to have another to remove a wrecked nerve. I will try to find out an older edit on my old PC (on my laptop right now) I dont hold out much hope to getting one though lol. Once my shoulder is fixed & i have my diabetes under control i plan on going real hard to get back to where i was before all the shit happened in my life! I will have an edit up as soon as i can!

Edit: Ive been on this forum a year now & realized alot of you guys put out edits alot. I was on another forum & no one really does it. As i mentioned only old edits are knocking about & when im fixed i will get at it & get myself a sweet edit for you guys to watch!

|

5/8/2013 10:39 AM

I never really try a lot of new tricks, all I really do are 180s, 360s, foot jams and variations and manuals occasionally bars or crankflips lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/8/2013 12:47 PM

I just learned feebles and i'm getting really close to doing flat 180's and 360's

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/8/2013 12:51 PM

Im jealous of all you guys who are rocking the crank flips. I dont know why but im nervous about taking my feet of my bike at all!

|

5/8/2013 12:54 PM

Topsey wrote:

Im jealous of all you guys who are rocking the crank flips. I dont know why but im nervous about taking my feet of my bike at all!

Haha mine are nothing to be jealous of man. I smashed my shin pretty hard yesterday on one lol. I gotta work on getting them good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/8/2013 1:07 PM

I'm always scared to try new stuff, aha. It pisses me off so much. Been working on the full cabs. I love tech, aha. tongue

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/8/2013 2:56 PM

I decided I wanted to get full cabs by end of month, and today I started by learning half cabs, it took me 5 minuets to get them roughed in to like 3 out of 5, they aren't prefect but still. Unfortunately I shinned myself really bad, and it blead a lot, I put on shingaurds after that and then took one to the knee, it blead even more, I don't own knee pads so I decided t pack it in for the day, but tomorrow I expect to get them 100% and by end of week they should be dialed! I'm pretty stoked seeing as this is the first time I've tried them

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/8/2013 5:59 PM

ive been toing no foter can seat slaps now

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/8/2013 6:03 PM

Topsey wrote:

Four wrote:

Haha mine are nothing to be jealous of man. I smashed my shin pretty hard yesterday on one lol. I gotta work on getting them good.

Get them dialed! they're super fun cause not a lot of people like doing them cause they aren't "cool"

at least not here anyway. I have them to the point where I can do them and catch mid air, they feel sexy.

I already posted I'm trying to get whips dialed in.. still struggling kinda. landed one straight to pedals earlier and got a video of it smile

|

5/8/2013 6:43 PM

Trying to get 360's down on flat, working on oppo 180's

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/9/2013 3:33 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

ive been messing with oppo 180s for a few weeks, can get em on banks and hips, but not flat yet :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/9/2013 3:48 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

ive been messing with oppo 180s for a few weeks, can get em on banks and hips, but not flat yet :L

Oppo 180s are fine for me, oppo 3s are a bitch.
I'm probably never gonna land one.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"