Your dream custom set up

Related:
Create New Tag

8/10/2013 9:13 AM

Just wondering what peoples dream custom would be? Mines is:

Frame: Wethepeople C.R.E.A.M in Black 21.25''
Forks: Odyssey R25
Cranks: BSD Substance
Front Hub: G-sport Marmoset
Rear Hub: G-sport Ratchet
Front Rim: G-sport Ribcage
Rear Rim: G-sport Ribcage
Front Tyre: Fit F.A.F Kevlar 2.1''
Rear Tyre: Fit F.A.F Kevlar 2.1''
Bars: Fit Inman 8.375' rise
Pedals: Eclat Slash Alloy
Sprocket: Fit Key Guard
Bottom Bracket: BSD Substance Mid BB
Chain: BSD Forever Chain
Grips: Fit Mac Flangeless grips
Stem: S&M Challenger
Headset: BSD integrated
Seat: BSD Skeet Pivotal
Seat post: BSD Blitzed long

|

8/10/2013 9:14 AM

Think that's everything

|

8/10/2013 9:51 AM

There have been a lot of these threads, but here we go!

Frame: S&M BTM
All Odyssey components, except for Animal Big Four Bars and a Madera Mast Stem! Gsport hubs and rims. Odyssey hawk tire rear, Odyssey Aitken street front.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/10/2013 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 10:35 AM

Slowly making my way towards this:

Frame: Volume Bermuda 20.75
Forks: Odyssey R32 with stolen top cap cuz it looks sick in red haha
Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolts
Bottom Bracket: Stolen Revolver
Sprocket: Odyssey MDS with double chain guards
Stem: Fit High Top
Bars: Primo Samsquanch 8.7 rise
Bar ends: Daily Grind CNC
Grips: Odi longneck soft compound
Pedals: Odyssey Trailmix sealed
Headset: Primo Integrated
Seatpost: Fit Pivotal
Seat: Fit Barstool
Brakes: Odyssey Evo2
Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
Brake Cable: Odyssey Adjustable Quik Slic
Brake Pads: Kool Stop BMX Pads Salmon
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird or Keychain if that ever comes out
Rear Rim: G-sport Rollcage
Front Rim: G-sport Rollcage
Rear Hub: Demolition Rolls V2 Cassette or Cult Match FA idk which one
Front Hub: G-sport Marmoset
Rear Tire: Odyssey Chase Hawk 2.4
Front Tire: Odyssey Chase Hawk 2.4
Pegs: Stolen Barrel Peg 2x

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

8/10/2013 10:17 AM

I have 99% of it.

Fly Lago bars
Fly Headset
Fly Stem
Fly Tierra 21
Fly Ruben pcs
Fly Ruben grips
Fly Zusco, fino or uno seat/post
Profile cranks w/ Ti spindle
Season sprocket 25T
KHE park tires
Fit Shiv 2 or Fly agua Forks
Odyssey 7ka rims
Tree hubs or profile hubs.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/10/2013 12:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 12:51 PM

I'm probably going to set mine up next season going to rebuild my custom s&m ltf frame

21 inch top tube 13.0 chain stays 75 ht and 71 degree seat tube chrome ltf
Chrome s&m pitchfork 14 mm dropout
Chrome s&m slam bars
Polished s&m challenger stem
Profile ss hubs both 14 mm 9 tooth ti driver laced to an alienation delinquent and g sport roll cage
Profile 180 mm race cranks with ti spindle chrome
MacNeil seat post to an odyssey aitken nightwolf seat
T1 sprocket 30 tooth polished
Fly Ruben dirt tires
Odi s&m lock on grips

|

8/10/2013 2:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 5:22 PM

One of these again then haha.... I am building this up In October/November.. CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!

Frame:
BSD Raider 21.6" Brakeless Gloss Raw Clear Coat

Front End:
BSD Ghetto V3 3/8ths Fork Chrome
Eclat Duel Integrated Headset Polished
Eclat Nathan Williams Top Load Stem Polished
BSD Raider 10" Handle Bars Chrome

Grips & Bar Ends:
Eclat Zap Flangeless Grips Gum
BSD Forever PC Bar End Plugs Black

Seating:
Eclat OZ Thick Pivotal Seat Brown (Possibly Tan Leather BSD Slinger Seat In The Future)
Eclat Torch Long Pivotal Post Polished

Drive Train:
BSD Forever Chain Black
BSD Super Light 3D 28t Sprocket Polished
Eclat CNC Alloy 170mm Crankset Polished
Eclat CNC 22mm Mid Bottom Bracket Kit Polished
Eclat Plaza Nylon Pedals Pair Solid Black

Front Wheel:
Cult Dehart 2.35" Tyre Gum Top/Black Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
BSD Rim Strip White/Black
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black
Eclat Dynamic 36h 3/8ths Front Hub Polished
BSD Straight Gauge Stainless Spokes x 36 Black
BSD 16mm Brass Nipples x 36 Black
Eclat Dynamic Front Hub Guard x 2 Polished
BSD Unit 4140 Heat Treated CRMO 3/8ths Peg Pair Black

Rear Wheel:
Cult Dehart 2.35" Tyre Gum Top/Black Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
BSD Rim Strip White/Black
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black
Eclat Blind 36h 9t RHD Freecoaster Hub Polished
BSD Straight Gauge Stainless Spokes x 36 Black
BSD 16mm Brass Nipples x 36 Black
Eclat Blind Freecoaster Hub Guard Polished
Foundation 4140 Heat Treated Drive Side Guard Black
Simple 6.5mm Wheel Slammers with Peg Adapters Pair Black
BSD Unit 4140 Heat Treated CRMO 14mm Peg Pair Black

The build plan all depends on when the Freecoaster is released. If it does come out in September/October The Wheels will be built first. If its not out till say Xmas, I'll get everything else first & when the Coaster is out i'll get the Wheels built!

|

8/10/2013 3:59 PM

Diamondback nightseeker frame
fiction troop bars
fiction troop forks
cult vans grips
bsd beverage seat
eastern burnout tires
g sport wheels
bone deth penetrator cranks
ody trail mix pedals
animal v3 sprocket

my bike is definitley focused on strength

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/10/2013 4:12 PM

Topsey wrote:

One of these again then haha.... I am building this up In October/November.. CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!

Frame:
BSD Raider 21.6" Brakeless Gloss Raw Clear Coat

Front End:
BSD Ghetto V3 3/8ths Fork Chrome
Eclat Duel Integrated Headset Polished
Eclat Nathan Williams Top Load Stem Polished
BSD Raider 10" Handle Bars Chrome

Grips & Bar Ends:
Eclat Zap Flangeless Grips Gum
BSD Forever PC Bar End Plugs Black

Seating:
Eclat OZ Thick Pivotal Seat Brown (Possibly Tan Leather BSD Slinger Seat In The Future)
Eclat Torch Long Pivotal Post Polished

Drive Train:
BSD Forever Chain Black
BSD Super Light 3D 28t Sprocket Polished
Eclat CNC Alloy 170mm Crankset Polished
Eclat CNC 22mm Mid Bottom Bracket Kit Polished
Eclat Plaza Nylon Pedals Pair Solid Black

Front Wheel:
Cult Dehart 2.35" Tyre Gum Top/Black Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
BSD Rim Strip White/Black
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black
Eclat Dynamic 36h 3/8ths Front Hub Polished
BSD Straight Gauge Stainless Spokes x 36 Black
BSD 16mm Brass Nipples x 36 Black
Eclat Dynamic Front Hub Guard x 2 Polished
BSD Unit 4140 Heat Treated CRMO 3/8ths Peg Pair Black

Rear Wheel:
Cult Dehart 2.35" Tyre Gum Top/Black Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
BSD Rim Strip White/Black
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black
Eclat Blind 36h 9t RHD Freecoaster Hub Polished
BSD Straight Gauge Stainless Spokes x 36 Black
BSD 16mm Brass Nipples x 36 Black
Eclat Blind Freecoaster Hub Guard Polished
Foundation 4140 Heat Treated Drive Side Guard Black
Simple 6.5mm Wheel Slammers with Peg Adapters Pair Black
BSD Unit 4140 Heat Treated CRMO 14mm Peg Pair Black

The build plan all depends on when the Freecoaster is released. If it does come out in September/October The Wheels will be built first. If its not out till say Xmas, I'll get everything else first & when the Coaster is out i'll get the Wheels built!

Sounds sick!! Defo put some pics of it up when you've built it My wtp trust will probably eventually turn into my set up I want lol, but we'll see over time haha.

|

8/10/2013 4:17 PM

BSD WZA V3
R25s
Dugan 53mm
Mac bars
Mac pedals
170 Powerbites
27T Tree Lite
Rollcages
Marmoset front, Federal V3 rear
BSD guards up front, Daily Grind in the rear
Animal OG pegs
Duo Martinez grips
BSD seat/post
Machete 2.25 front
TWW 2.2 rear

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/10/2013 5:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 5:03 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

BSD WZA V3
R25s
Dugan 53mm
Mac bars
Mac pedals
170 Powerbites
27T Tree Lite
Rollcages
Marmoset front, Federal V3 rear
BSD guards up front, Daily Grind in the rear
Animal OG pegs
Duo Martinez grips
BSD seat/post
Machete 2.25 front
TWW 2.2 rear

Sounds so good! You need to get matching Tyres though!

|

8/10/2013 5:01 PM

Liam82 wrote:

Sounds sick!! Defo put some pics of it up when you've built it My wtp trust will probably eventually turn into my set up I want lol, but we'll see over time haha.

Photos will be up don't you worry!

|

8/10/2013 5:07 PM

that reminds me.. i finally finished my bike and keep forgetting to do a bike check...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/10/2013 5:10 PM

Topsey wrote:

Sounds so good! You need to get matching Tyres though!

Thanks! I've been thinking about getting a 2.35" Machete for the front and putting my 2.25" Machete in the back... plus my friend can get them for me for $13, so I'll probably go for that.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/10/2013 5:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 5:26 PM

YES!! 2.35" up front & the 2.25" in the back would be spot on! Do that!

Edited mine slightly, Forgot then 6.5mm Simple Wheel Slammers with Peg Adapters & the possibility of replacing my Eclat Seat with a Tan BSD Slinger Seat! Not sure about the Seat though, I LOVE my Eclat Seat, its not super padded but the shape is perfection!

|

8/10/2013 6:07 PM

Topsey wrote:

One of these again then haha.... I am building this up In October/November.. CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!

Frame:
BSD Raider 21.6" Brakeless Gloss Raw Clear Coat

Front End:
BSD Ghetto V3 3/8ths Fork Chrome
Eclat Duel Integrated Headset Polished
Eclat Nathan Williams Top Load Stem Polished
BSD Raider 10" Handle Bars Chrome

Grips & Bar Ends:
Eclat Zap Flangeless Grips Gum
BSD Forever PC Bar End Plugs Black

Seating:
Eclat OZ Thick Pivotal Seat Brown (Possibly Tan Leather BSD Slinger Seat In The Future)
Eclat Torch Long Pivotal Post Polished

Drive Train:
BSD Forever Chain Black
BSD Super Light 3D 28t Sprocket Polished
Eclat CNC Alloy 170mm Crankset Polished
Eclat CNC 22mm Mid Bottom Bracket Kit Polished
Eclat Plaza Nylon Pedals Pair Solid Black

Front Wheel:
Cult Dehart 2.35" Tyre Gum Top/Black Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
BSD Rim Strip White/Black
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black
Eclat Dynamic 36h 3/8ths Front Hub Polished
BSD Straight Gauge Stainless Spokes x 36 Black
BSD 16mm Brass Nipples x 36 Black
Eclat Dynamic Front Hub Guard x 2 Polished
BSD Unit 4140 Heat Treated CRMO 3/8ths Peg Pair Black

Rear Wheel:
Cult Dehart 2.35" Tyre Gum Top/Black Wall
Super Light Inner Tube
BSD Rim Strip White/Black
Eclat Jaw 36h Rim Black
Eclat Blind 36h 9t RHD Freecoaster Hub Polished
BSD Straight Gauge Stainless Spokes x 36 Black
BSD 16mm Brass Nipples x 36 Black
Eclat Blind Freecoaster Hub Guard Polished
Foundation 4140 Heat Treated Drive Side Guard Black
Simple 6.5mm Wheel Slammers with Peg Adapters Pair Black
BSD Unit 4140 Heat Treated CRMO 14mm Peg Pair Black

The build plan all depends on when the Freecoaster is released. If it does come out in September/October The Wheels will be built first. If its not out till say Xmas, I'll get everything else first & when the Coaster is out i'll get the Wheels built!

Wait what? Did Topsey just say 10 inch rise bars? This cant be true! haha is it? if so imma have a new pair of pants ready cuz imma shit myself.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/10/2013 6:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 6:33 PM

Frame; Haro SD V2 21'', or a Kink solice 21.15''
Fork; Odyssey R25/32
Headset; demolition
Stem; coalition povah v2
Bars; cult leader V2 28x8
Grips, Shadow lil' ones
BB; Shadow Corvus
Crank; United Nash 175
Pedals; Odyssey JCPCs
Chain, Wippermen
Rear wheel; Shadow BTR laced to a Odyssey hazard with Primo spokes
Front wheel; Demolition Bulimia lace to an Alienation Deviant with Primo Spokes
Rear tire, Maxxis Grifter 2.1
Front tire, Odyssey Atkin P-lyte 2.25
Seat, demolition/ Market slim seat
Post, Kink super stup

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/10/2013 6:44 PM

In the Midst of building mine.

**Current parts are marked in BOLD**

Frame - S&M BTM
Forks - Eclat Stream
Stem - Sunday Freeze
Bars - Fit Mac
Cranks - Shadow Noctis OR Eclat Tibia
Seat - Kink Sexton
Pedals - Twisted PCs or Fly Rubens
Sprocket - Eclat Sylar
Chain - Odyssey Bluebird

WHEELS
:::FRONT:::
Rim - G-Sport Ribcage
Hub - Shadow Conspiracy Raptor
Tyre - Demo Machete

:::BACK:::
Rim - G-Sport Ribcage
Hub - Shadow Conspiracy BTR
Tyre - Demo Machete

Pegs - Shadow Little Ones x4

|

8/11/2013 4:01 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Wait what? Did Topsey just say 10 inch rise bars? This cant be true! haha is it? if so imma have a new pair of pants ready cuz imma shit myself.

Yes, yes i did. The cat is out of the bag! For a number of reasons really.

1. I have been told because the Frame is so long i will NEED taller Bars to counter act the Top Tubes length.
2. I hear loads of Taller guys blabbing on about Perfect 10s being so great & you know what, I have never tried them. They might well be!
3.I also here all this shit about them being better for your back & shoulders, well as you know i have a wrecked shoulder so i thought hey might as well give it a try!
4. This is me being uber geeky bike nerd here. The Bars match the Frame!

I may well hate them with an absolute passion & end up hanging them on my wall, i know they look pretty damned stupid but if they are as good as some of the Taller guys are saying them i'm pretty sure i can get over the looks. Function > Looks.

|

8/11/2013 4:51 AM

Native Trendkill 21.25
Stranger Thrash bars
Pitchforks
Tibias
Animal Cush
33T T1 sprocket
Inspired pedals
Aitken front
GLH back
Primo VS rims
Profile mini 9t
A decent brake.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/11/2013 7:06 AM

Fit Dugan Bars
Eclat Burns stem
Odyssey R-25
T1 Garrett Burns 2013 20.9
Odyssey Aitken Seat (in maroon)
Random Post
Bone Deth Penetrator Cranks (170mm)
Odyssey MDS (27t)
Fly Ruben pedals (plastic)
BSD hubs to Sun Rhyno Lite Rims
Fly Ruben tires 2.1 front and back

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/11/2013 9:57 AM

Topsey wrote:

Yes, yes i did. The cat is out of the bag! For a number of reasons really.

1. I have been told because the Frame is so long i will NEED taller Bars to counter act the Top Tubes length.
2. I hear loads of Taller guys blabbing on about Perfect 10s being so great & you know what, I have never tried them. They might well be!
3.I also here all this shit about them being better for your back & shoulders, well as you know i have a wrecked shoulder so i thought hey might as well give it a try!
4. This is me being uber geeky bike nerd here. The Bars match the Frame!

I may well hate them with an absolute passion & end up hanging them on my wall, i know they look pretty damned stupid but if they are as good as some of the Taller guys are saying them i'm pretty sure i can get over the looks. Function > Looks.

I was thinking about getting the WZA in 21.1 and getting a 45mm Madera topload stem instead of 20.85 with a 53mm frontload.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/11/2013 11:43 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I was thinking about getting the WZA in 21.1 and getting a 45mm Madera topload stem instead of 20.85 with a 53mm frontload.

That could work.. I mean it would be good for you to have the extra Top Tube length but with the shorter Stem you're bars will feel as close to you as they would with the shorter Top Tube & longer Stem... Its a bit of a mind fuck to explain you will have the extra length but it will feel like you don't lol??

|

8/11/2013 11:47 AM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Slowly making my way towards this:

Frame: Volume Bermuda 20.75
Forks: Odyssey R32 with stolen top cap cuz it looks sick in red haha
Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolts
Bottom Bracket: Stolen Revolver
Sprocket: Odyssey MDS with double chain guards
Stem: Fit High Top
Bars: Primo Samsquanch 8.7 rise
Bar ends: Daily Grind CNC
Grips: Odi longneck soft compound
Pedals: Odyssey Trailmix sealed
Headset: Primo Integrated
Seatpost: Fit Pivotal
Seat: Fit Barstool
Brakes: Odyssey Evo2
Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
Brake Cable: Odyssey Adjustable Quik Slic
Brake Pads: Kool Stop BMX Pads Salmon
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird or Keychain if that ever comes out
Rear Rim: G-sport Rollcage
Front Rim: G-sport Rollcage
Rear Hub: Demolition Rolls V2 Cassette or Cult Match FA idk which one
Front Hub: G-sport Marmoset
Rear Tire: Odyssey Chase Hawk 2.4
Front Tire: Odyssey Chase Hawk 2.4
Pegs: Stolen Barrel Peg 2x

Ditch those pegs, a friend of mine had them, and he cased a grind just slightyl and bent the peg so it's completely flat on one side. Get Animal pegs.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/11/2013 11:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2013 12:00 PM

Topsey wrote:

That could work.. I mean it would be good for you to have the extra Top Tube length but with the shorter Stem you're bars will feel as close to you as they would with the shorter Top Tube & longer Stem... Its a bit of a mind fuck to explain you will have the extra length but it will feel like you don't lol??

Haha, I understand. More room between you and your stem, the same between you and your bars. Plus a more responsive front end. Plus a little more stable in the air with the longer wheelbase. Probably gonna go for that setup.

Edit: You had a Fit Marv didn't you? I'm kinda thinking about that as like a backup choice in case I can't get a discount from my friend's shop.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/11/2013 12:48 PM

Marv is a quality Frame for sure.. I still have my Black one under my bed as a back up. Its going to be hung on my wall at some point i plan to have like a wall of BMX lol.. Great Frame for sure.. I hope you can get the BSD, such an awesome Frame!

|

8/11/2013 1:11 PM

My bike but with

Deco genius bars in black
Hazards to shadow BTR/raptor

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/11/2013 1:49 PM

Topsey wrote:

Marv is a quality Frame for sure.. I still have my Black one under my bed as a back up. Its going to be hung on my wall at some point i plan to have like a wall of BMX lol.. Great Frame for sure.. I hope you can get the BSD, such an awesome Frame!

See, I like things about both of the frames. I like how the BSD is brakeless, has a taller headtube, comes in a legit raw, and has the deep dropouts for easy chain removal. I like the Marv's dropouts better, mainly how there's more contact with the stays, and I like straight stay bridges better. They should both be about the same price for me.

Ugh, such a hard decision.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/11/2013 3:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2013 3:09 PM

Well i will tell you one thing. The "Longer" Head Tube isn't actually all that long. You might find the Marvs Head Tube could be longer! The BSDs "Longer" Head Tube is actually only 117mm My Custom FBM is 120mm stock! I'm not 100% sure but i think Fits Head Tubes are 117mm too so there isn't actually any difference! The WZA & Raider Head Tubes are longer than BSDs other Frames.

|

8/11/2013 4:08 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

that reminds me.. i finally finished my bike and keep forgetting to do a bike check...

Post a link on here when you do

|