Your last session

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2013 1:14 PM

What went down in your last session? Land anything new? Any weird stories?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

4/19/2013 1:18 PM

I rolled my ankle on a flat three and just started walking again. I dunno if I can ride yet I'm gonna try tomorrow.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/19/2013 1:18 PM

FOOTJAM WHIPS BITCHES
haha lol and i aired out 4ft and the bike just dropped away and i full on commando rolled down the quarter to the amazement of the 6-13yr old scooterists (fags)

|

Bruh

4/19/2013 1:19 PM

Four wrote:

I rolled my ankle on a flat three and just started walking again. I dunno if I can ride yet I'm gonna try tomorrow.

Sounds shitty mate, how long till you can ride again?

I took a chunk out my shin slipping pedals on a 3 gap yesterday, shit sucks

|

I got refs

4/19/2013 1:21 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

FOOTJAM WHIPS BITCHES
haha lol and i aired out 4ft and the bike just dropped away and i full on commando rolled down the quarter to the amazement of the 6-13yr old scooterists (fags)

Take it you're from the U.K too if scooters are a problem?

|

I got refs

4/19/2013 1:23 PM

haha yea, local park = 2 skaters, 5-10 riders and 30+ scooters
#fuckssake

|

Bruh

4/19/2013 1:25 PM

no one i ride with wanted to bike today so i used my rail and learned toothpick hangovers

|

4/19/2013 1:25 PM

Four wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

Yeh man, I have no idea I'm gonna try to ride tomorrow some. That's what happen to me I slipped pedals and landed on it. It's turning blue now so I assume that's good haha.

|

4/19/2013 1:27 PM

Four wrote:

Yeh man, I have no idea I'm gonna try to ride tomorrow some. That's what happen to me I slipped pedals and landed on it. It's turning blue now so I assume that's good haha.

Is it swollen? I'd wait till it looks normal or you could screw it up more man, happened to me loads.

|

I got refs

4/19/2013 1:28 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

haha yea, local park = 2 skaters, 5-10 riders and 30+ scooters
#fuckssake

Sounds shitty, mines not that busy, 5 bikes, 2 skaters and 15 scooters, but they tend to move when they think they're about to get hit.

|

I got refs

4/19/2013 1:28 PM

I learnt Fufanu to Nosepick on a very steep Bank earlier.

|

4/19/2013 1:29 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Tech. you got front brakes?

|

I got refs

4/19/2013 1:32 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Four wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

Is it swollen? I'd wait till it looks normal or you could screw it up more man, happened to me loads.

Yeah little bit, that's true tho I could walk since two days ago if I didn't put heaps of pressure on it, I can walk pretty normal now just a little sore.

|

4/19/2013 1:34 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Sounds shitty, mines not that busy, 5 bikes, 2 skaters and 15 scooters, but they tend to move when they think they're about to get hit.

haha at least your's move. the scooters over here cut you up and try to bollock you for cutting them up -_- yet fair play to the 7yr old who can flip a spine

|

Bruh

4/19/2013 1:35 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

haha at least your's move. the scooters over here cut you up and try to bollock you for cutting them up -_- yet fair play to the 7yr old who can flip a spine

Just got to looks like a drugged up psychopath, which I do quite well aha. Yeah, the ones here don't really understand skateparks. Fairplay, theres always one who's decent.

|

I got refs

4/19/2013 1:37 PM

Four wrote:

Yeah little bit, that's true tho I could walk since two days ago if I didn't put heaps of pressure on it, I can walk pretty normal now just a little sore.

Atleast it's healing then man

|

I got refs

4/19/2013 1:38 PM

may have to go with the drugged up pedo look haha.. shame police station is nearby

|

Bruh

4/19/2013 1:39 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

Tech. you got front brakes?

Yeah smile

|

4/19/2013 1:41 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

Just got to looks like a drugged up psychopath, which I do quite well aha. Yeah, the ones here don't really understand skateparks. Fairplay, theres always one who's decent.

Or do what someone I know did... He hit a scooterer when carving round a Bowl so he got the kids scooter and threw it in the road.

|

Zach P-D wrote:

may have to go with the drugged up pedo look haha.. shame police station is nearby

Yeah same here, I managed to get like half an afro and shaved sides and I usually wear all black and shout satanic lyrics, they move quick enough

|

I got refs

BMX_Forever wrote:

Yeah smile

Good lad

|

I got refs

4/19/2013 1:42 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

Yeah same here, I managed to get like half an afro and shaved sides and I usually wear all black and shout satanic lyrics, they move quick enough

ahhahahahahaha

|

Bruh

4/19/2013 1:43 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Or do what someone I know did... He hit a scooterer when carving round a Bowl so he got the kids scooter and threw it in the road.

Hahahaha, someone round here got snaked by a scooter and he had a hammer in his bag because he was riding street and needed to sort a spot or something so he hammered this scooter kids wheels into squares

|

I got refs

4/19/2013 3:00 PM

I landed a couple more barspins! I'm so stoked, it's such an easy trick it's crazy lol

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/19/2013 3:22 PM

Icepicks Im stoked.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/19/2013 3:50 PM

well on Tuesday I went with some friends to the local park, I didn't really ride I don't like park except for the bowls so I mostly just talked to some girls.
when I finally decided to ride I went to the bowl they have and this kid on a scooter kept dropping in behind me so I put my shoulder in his face and continued to ride

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/19/2013 9:20 PM

2 words WHIP AIRS landed one today on pedal and back peg lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/19/2013 10:52 PM

I havent ridden for a long time now. I'm starting to feel a little pathetic.. physically. I need to get back on quick. Still in need of a few things before my ride is rolling again.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/19/2013 10:59 PM

Snapped this photo from last night's sesh.
Photo

|

4/20/2013 1:05 AM

brianoob wrote:

Snapped this photo from last night's sesh.
Photo

Looks cool as fuck mate, i like that

|

I got refs