Your opinions and review?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2015 9:25 PM

Trying to build a nice feeling bike what frame or frames have you road and what did you like about them? And what's your favorite company? I'm trying to find a not to long Tt, and a frame that can manual easier and has a lot of control any ideas?

|

1/6/2015 9:30 PM

Buy a MacNeil frame

|

1/6/2015 9:36 PM

Why's that ?

|

1/6/2015 9:38 PM

Short chain stays solid frames

|

1/6/2015 9:40 PM

id say a dk team frame v2 but they apparently are so good nobody will part with them been looking for awhile now...

the v3 is supposed to come out in spring... the v2 was amazing from what people say so... if ya got the cash give the v3 a shot. its also supposed to have a super paint-able matte ED finish like what the Thunderbolts have on them.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/7/2015 7:34 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

id say a dk team frame v2 but they apparently are so good nobody will part with them been looking for awhile now...

the v3 is ...more

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/7/2015 7:36 AM

Sunday soundwave

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/7/2015 7:40 AM

Lairdframe. Built it how you want.

I like my federal Lacey.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/7/2015 5:41 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

the v3 is ...more

Photo
|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/7/2015 6:04 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Lairdframe. Built it how you want.

I like my federal Lacey.

Impulse bought his bars in blue , don't match anything. I'll end up building a Bermuda frame and trying to match everything haha

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short