Your thoughts on this fork

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2013 8:15 PM

So I have to buy a cheap fork because I bent the steerer tube on my other one. I only have $45 and with promo codes the Verde Regent fork is $44. I was wondering what your thoughts are on it.

https://www.danscomp.com/products/353309/Verde_Regent_Fork.html

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

7/25/2013 8:17 PM

No.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/25/2013 8:26 PM

Four wrote:

No.

May I know why? I just want something that works

|

7/25/2013 8:56 PM

Four wrote:

No.

LDewey wrote:

Sure. Usually if something is that cheap in price it's not that great. I mean, top of the line forks are so expensive because they're built to last. I haven't heard the best about the lower end verde parts. You get what ya pay for.

|

7/25/2013 9:10 PM

Four wrote:

No.

LDewey wrote:

Four wrote:

Sure. Usually if something is that cheap in price it's not that great. I mean, top of the line forks are so expensive because they're built to last. I haven't heard the best about the lower end verde parts. You get what ya pay for.

It's $70 not $45, but after promo codes it's $45

|

7/25/2013 9:27 PM

LDewey wrote:

$70 is very cheap for forks... they're essentially stock forks. Stock forks are shit. They might last you a couple weeks but it would definitely be better just to wait and buy Odysseys and until you can afford them just fap.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/25/2013 9:36 PM

LDewey wrote:

Yeah most forks are 110+ like ohioan said they're basically stock forks. Unless you just started riding and learning the basics then don't waste your money on it.

|

7/25/2013 9:41 PM

Four wrote:

LDewey wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

$70 is very cheap for forks... they're essentially stock forks. Stock forks are shit. They might last you a couple weeks but it would definitely be better just to wait and buy Odysseys and until you can afford them just fap.

It's killing me I wanna ride! and I'm too young to get a job, and my parents only pay me $5 for chores, my closest neighbors are 5 miles away so the option of working for a neighbor is crossed off the list

|