You're Kidding Right?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2014 3:24 PM

As good as it looks, that is way too much.... BUT as we all might remember it still is a better deal over the SEXIEST MISSION HUBS EVER http://portland.craigslist.org/grg/bik/4296746618.html

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/20/2014 3:26 PM

Portland Craiglist is always full of people overvaluing their bikes.

|

1/20/2014 3:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2014 3:29 PM

NervousXtian wrote:

Portland Craiglist is always full of people overvaluing their bikes.

lol, I spent $1,500 on mine with insurance money and the most I think I could get is 700 if I am lucky

EDIT: What part of P-Town you in?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/20/2014 3:31 PM

Outer East Side, towards Gresham.

|

1/20/2014 3:31 PM

Hahaha, he wants to trade for a Toyota 4x4.... He's clearly deluded.

The bike's horrible looking anyway, i wouldn't pay $130 for that, let alone $1300.

|

1/20/2014 3:32 PM

NervousXtian wrote:

Outer East Side, towards Gresham.

Oh, I live in the Parkrose Area, full of no spots to ride and old people

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/20/2014 3:33 PM

Zhuxiong wrote:

Hahaha, he wants to trade for a Toyota 4x4.... He's clearly deluded.

The bike's horrible looking anyway, i wouldn't pay $130 for that, let alone $1300.

right!

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/20/2014 3:48 PM

I'd snag it off him for $130 easy, the frame's worth more than that.

|

1/20/2014 3:49 PM

Well that just proves that opinions can be different then, doesn't it....

The problem here is that he's charging $1300, not that I'D refuse it for $130.

|

1/20/2014 5:56 PM

And this is why you don't smoke crack rocks.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

1/20/2014 8:54 PM

What a fucking retard, I got bored so I added everything up & it comes out to $1317.40

OoOoOoOoOo so he wants $17.40 less than what he originally paid for it?!

Someone should email that retard

|

1/20/2014 8:59 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What a fucking retard, I got bored so I added everything up & it comes out to $1317.40

OoOoOoOoOo so he wants $17.40 less than what he originally paid for it?!

Someone should email that retard

Where is HardBMX_Tim (I think that is how to spell it), he needs to prank call this guy

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/21/2014 8:22 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What a fucking retard, I got bored so I added everything up & it comes out to $1317.40

OoOoOoOoOo so he wants $17.40 less than what he originally paid for it?!

Someone should email that retard

James_Letten17 wrote:

Where is HardBMX_Tim (I think that is how to spell it), he needs to prank call this guy

wink
|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


1/21/2014 8:46 AM

Well i mean the bike is technically worth that much, but you couldnt get that for it. Probably 900 because that is a used bike. Once installed, parts lose 30% of their original value. The most he could get of he just put it together would be 1000. And if he rode it probably from 850-900

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/21/2014 8:55 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Well i mean the bike is technically worth that much, but you couldnt get that for it. Probably 900 because that is a used bike. Once installed, parts lose 30% of their original value. The most he could get of he just put it together would be 1000. And if he rode it probably from 850-900

He would be hard presses to get 50% of the bikes retail parts value, at least in my area anyway.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/21/2014 9:44 AM

There are a million other custom bikes on there for cheaper than that.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

1/21/2014 10:38 AM

I wouldn't pay more then 300 .......why do people think bikes retain their value their just like cars once their used there near worthless .......I paid over 4000 on my bike I'd be lucky if I got 500 for it

|

1/21/2014 12:24 PM

21.75 TT makes it a custom frame right?

|