You're on a 10 day road trip around a given country, which 4 other vital members do you take with you?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/26/2016 9:26 AM

I was scrolling through my forum posts from almost 8 years ago and found a thread I posted in way back when just like this. Not sure if we still have such a tight knit community like we used to, but I figured I'd give it a go

So, who would you bring?

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/26/2016 10:49 AM

Eskimojay , Aussie Biker , Sunday , Blake aka something ( forgot his username ) and myself . Anyone that would tag along would be cool though . I think I'd ride with anyone

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/26/2016 5:32 PM

is aussie biker me? haha, if so thanks. i dont even know who i would take, probably some park/street riders.

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

3/26/2016 8:37 PM

Stocksy, four, collinmclenehan, theraddragon. #ALLBOIZ #hyuckyameenmahpeenee #pjsrump

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/26/2016 8:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2016 8:52 PM

Collin,Four,Dragon,Tom, need a 5th & would be Mikel

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/26/2016 8:50 PM

Stocksy, blaaaaaaaaa, collin mcclenahan, brandon franke the whole ALL crew.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/26/2016 8:52 PM

Welp first pick would be Ticaleb, then as following hatebreeder, aebasher, ifufanu

|

3/26/2016 9:04 PM

I have most people on Facebook . All seem like good guys . As long as the people are nice and genuine , I don't care how good they are . Liking the same spots is nice too , if possible

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/27/2016 5:40 AM

I don't know who I'd go with. Who's got front brakes? Definitely no one under 25

|

fack off

3/27/2016 8:12 AM

There's allot of rad guys on here 4 is to small I'd have to do a second trip with a rented bus and do a road fools style trip with all of them , I know Ben Lorsen sure as hell Isnt on that list

Taking the easy way out and going with 4 members of the pro q&a section Morgan wade , Ryan nyquist, catfish , and Kelly Bolton

|

3/27/2016 11:41 AM

I'm far from liked on here, but I'd probably say Brayden, blaaaaaaaa, and Aussie.

|

3/27/2016 4:45 PM

Lets just be straight forward we rent out like 20 busses and get all of vital together on the trip

|

3/28/2016 5:57 AM

I would pick someone chill, based on instagram crap and the old skype group chat, id go with kokky, blaaa, maximous, four and someone whos name i dont recall lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/28/2016 6:56 AM

Ben Lorson and three of his clones.

|

If it ain't broke...

3/28/2016 8:03 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

Lets just be straight forward we rent out like 20 busses and get all of vital together on the trip

All of vital could definitely fit in one bus

|

3/28/2016 12:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/28/2016 12:03 PM

ticaleb, catfish95, blrbmx, and TerminatorT600

|

3/28/2016 12:21 PM

I'd probably bring people I know around here that don't come on Vital. Most of you are in middle school or high school, and I am 30, so that's kinda weird.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/28/2016 7:24 PM

Everybody hop in uncle Dave's ice cream truck!

|

3/29/2016 12:51 AM

We'd all see how much we all suck in real life lmfao .

"You have over 5000 comments , the fuck don't you know how to fix a flat ?"

"Stfu it's an off day"

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/29/2016 4:06 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

We'd all see how much we all suck in real life lmfao .

"You have over 5000 comments , the fuck don't you know how to fix a flat ?"

"Stfu it's an off day"

Ho shit, the mask fall off, everybody will know that I can't hop 720 anywhere else than on vital bmx...
Any advice on hop 180's ?

|

3/29/2016 9:46 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I'd probably bring people I know around here that don't come on Vital. Most of you are in middle school or high school, and I am 30, so that's kinda weird.

i'm in my 30's and i ride with people from 13-45 years old. it's not weird at all. we're riding bikes not going camping...

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

3/29/2016 11:05 AM

I'm 25 and ride with 12 and 13 year olds , I work with one of their dads I gave him a bike for free one Christmas to get him into riding , as long as I'm not smoking herb around them it's fine

|

3/29/2016 11:15 AM

I'm almost 19 and I ride with people from 13 to 30. If they are cool, and mature, anyone can come along

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

3/29/2016 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2016 11:25 AM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

i'm in my 30's and i ride with people from 13-45 years old. it's not weird at all. we're riding bikes not going camping...

Road trips = camping unless you have $ for hotels or sleep in the vehicles.

And I'm down to ride with whoever, but I'm not really sure I'd be down for a road trip with ONLY people I've never met/don't know in person.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/29/2016 3:37 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I'm 26 you'll be alright.... haha

As for who I would take, pretty much anyone that would be fun to be around and can shred.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

3/29/2016 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2016 4:14 PM

TheRadDragon, Four, Collin and Bailey Jay(not a forum member but we can ask it to make an account in a few minutes).

In this road trip, nobody rides a bike for 10 days.. just Bailey Jay. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

3/29/2016 8:31 PM

blahhhhh, maximus bikes, brian griffin(and his son as a bonus), and brayden. oh and I'd bring my friend from highschool who was really good with a camera. somebody's gotta film it.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/29/2016 10:19 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

ticaleb, catfish95, blrbmx, and TerminatorT600

Brinson doesn't even ride anymore

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/29/2016 11:54 PM

one try kid wrote:

TheRadDragon, Four, Collin and Bailey Jay(not a forum member but we can ask it to make an account in a few minutes).

In this road trip, nobody rides a bike for 10 days.. just Bailey Jay. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Being an old man that can't keep up with who's hot these days. I gave Bailey Jay a Google. I'm not here to judge, but you're aware that's a transexual, right? If you know, and that's your thing, that's cool, and I actually respect you a ton for being so open about it.

It takes all sorts to make a world

|

3/30/2016 2:24 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Being an old man that can't keep up with who's hot these days. I gave Bailey Jay a Google. I'm not here to judge, but you're aware that's a transexual, right? If you know, and that's your thing, that's cool, and I actually respect you a ton for being so open about it.

It takes all sorts to make a world

Made you google... lol

i should have added an uglier tranny.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)