Youtube GTA (rant.)

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2013 9:27 AM

All i see when i search bmx is "cool GTA5 bmx tricks!" Or "how to do bmx tricks in gta5" I am just tired of how toos on a damn video game. That is all. ermm

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/7/2013 10:01 AM

There is more damn GTA5 video then actual BMX videos now

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/7/2013 10:54 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

There is more damn GTA5 video then actual BMX videos now

exactly

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/7/2013 11:27 AM

sound pretty lame and sad, but they brought back the bikes in it thats a surprise

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/7/2013 11:27 AM

i guess this is as close as we will get to a bmx video game lol

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/7/2013 11:45 AM

Half of them suck and use no gravity and have no flow.

|

12/7/2013 11:48 AM

Garnished wrote:

Half of them suck and use no gravity and have no flow.

well thats lame, pretty sad there still isn't any new bmx games out

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/7/2013 2:06 PM

No demand for a bmx game these days......isn't even demand for skateboarding games anymore ea skate is done I don't see a bmx game anytime soon

|

12/7/2013 2:57 PM

mate, on GTA V i did a 180 to crankarm down a bar height rail to a 540 out.

|

Bruh

12/7/2013 4:46 PM

Youre all pussies
you wont play me in a game of bike noobs

On gtav

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/7/2013 5:05 PM

i 360ed a 10 stair today

on gta 5

|

12/8/2013 4:27 PM

If you're tired of seeing gtav videos instead of bmx videos why don't you just search something more creative than "bmx" instead of making a stupid thread.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

12/8/2013 5:56 PM

jacobf wrote:

If you're tired of seeing gtav videos instead of bmx videos why don't you just search something more creative than "bmx" instead of making a stupid thread.

because i want bmx videos in general

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/9/2013 5:50 AM

jacobf wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

because i want bmx videos in general

Okay I just youtube searched it and not even one gta video came up sooooo idk

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr