:(

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2013 10:49 AM

This is probably old news, but Steven Hamilton is no longer riding for Federal. This is a shame because I really like Steven Hamilton's riding.

|

5/1/2013 11:04 AM

Thats a shame. I reeeeally want him to ride for S&M He'd be so fucking dope on an Intrikat frame. Anyone remember his old Federal Fraction flatland frame'd bike? I would LOVE to see him recreate that!

|

5/1/2013 11:22 AM

Topsey wrote:

Thats a shame. I reeeeally want him to ride for S&M He'd be so fucking dope on an Intrikat frame. Anyone remember his old Federal Fraction flatland frame'd bike? I would LOVE to see him recreate that!

Yeah that would be awesome. It seems odd for him to leave Federal though seeming as he was their only rider to not start riding for United in 2009.

|

5/1/2013 11:25 AM

Skavenger maybe?

|

5/1/2013 11:27 AM

Topsey wrote:

Skavenger maybe?

Maybe. But I think he's actually been off the team for quite a while.

|

5/1/2013 12:16 PM

He should ride for fbm. He'd fit right in I think will Kenny Horton and Tom. Blythe

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/1/2013 12:20 PM

i thought he was off federal once he went off the grid? and wasnt he like addicted to acid or something? please let me know if im wrong. and he should get on s&m. after everything happened with hoder, s&m still hooked him up. and hamilton's set, he has animal still backing him.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/1/2013 12:27 PM

tomdon wrote:

i thought he was off federal once he went off the grid? and wasnt he like addicted to acid or something? please let me know if im wrong. and he should get on s&m. after everything happened with hoder, s&m still hooked him up. and hamilton's set, he has animal still backing him.

I think he did to Acid for a while before, but that was way before he left Federal.

|

5/1/2013 12:33 PM

Yeah it's old news.. sad old news, at least Animal's sticking with him. Steven's one of my favorite riders

http://thecomeup.com/news/steven-hamilton-off-federal/

|

5/1/2013 6:07 PM

It was weird soon as hamdog starts dropping consistent edits/content federal drop him

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.