₩ųđ ğřăň€

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2014 2:55 PM

Yo.
Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/13/2014 3:06 PM

That should increase the prices though shouldn't it? I vaguely remember seeing a video a while ago that went through the process. I remember it was really costly and time consuming

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/13/2014 3:10 PM

Photo
|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/13/2014 3:11 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

That should increase the prices though shouldn't it? I vaguely remember seeing a video a while ago that went through the process. I remember it was really costly and time consuming

I would imagine like $10-15 more per part but it looks legit if you can find a color scheme to do it with. Now that they dont make frames idk. If you could manage to get an old tree frame with Moto bars and their new forks w/ black everything else it would be sick. I guess black everything w/ a woodgrain stem hubs and sprocket might look sick.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/13/2014 3:13 PM

I'm not doubting it would look sick, on the contrary- an all woodgrain frame would be rad af!

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/13/2014 3:46 PM

I want. I wish i could still have had the original guarded sprocket in woodgrain. Ugh i would pay so much for one in good quality.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/13/2014 4:17 PM

Last time I checked there was a ton of wood grain mosh parts on e bay

|

1/13/2014 4:18 PM

Those were the best damn looking parts i ever saw, unique, limited and amazing. Might be expensive but so worth it

|

1/13/2014 6:21 PM

I remember when Mosh first came out with that scheme, it looked so sexy

|

1/13/2014 6:33 PM

Mosh were the Originators, But Tree certainly perfected it!.. I'd Love Woodgrain Tree Hubs laced to the Stupidly L.E Real Tree Camo Rims Sun made before they switched out to the Urban Camo or whatever the Black/White/Grey was supposed to be! Or maybe the Real Tree ones were done for a Team Rider or something but I vividly remember them because I have hidden away a set of Real Tree Camo Odyssey Race Forks! That I literally TREASURE!

|

1/14/2014 12:21 AM

I am and the its no.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/14/2014 2:39 AM

I want tree wood grain hubs, OG sprocket and guard

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

1/14/2014 7:25 AM

If you want to get your current parts done like this, look up places that do hydrographics. There's a bunch of different wood grain patterns to choose if you want something more personalized. I've seen on some websites small items like phone cases costing about $20 to have this done. I would imagine a pair of hub shells wouldn't be much more than $50-60.

|