a couple of questions

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2013 1:02 PM

my first question is kind of lame but I was wondering if you guys think it would look sick if I had raw frame and gum tires and grips, and Odyssey twisted pc pedals in translucent yellow, or "honey" as they, say because they literally look like honey

my second is where my racing bike cranks are jacked up, the pedal boss threads in there must be bent or something like that because my right hand pedal does not sit flush and I have tried different pedals they all seem to be bent like that. What should I do in that situation?

|

11/2/2013 1:13 PM

do whatever you want it's your bike lol. And the crank thing idk maybe you screwed the pedal on and now the threads are kinda messed up? Idk i think you can get a bike shop to put a recoil in it or whatever.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/2/2013 4:44 PM

First answer, I personally think raw frames are dumb, but its your bike so do what you want. Don't worry what others think. If you like it, that's all that matter.

Second, you cross threaded your pedal into your crank, you can either use a tap and die kit and recut the threads (Have a professional do it) orrrr you gotta buy all new cranks.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/2/2013 8:06 PM

I think I'll paint the frame or something, and for the cranks, I'll buy some of those weird shaped primos.

|

11/2/2013 9:38 PM

i dont really like the color scheme but its your bike

|

11/2/2013 9:39 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I think I'll paint the frame or something, and for the cranks, I'll buy some of those weird shaped primos.

Stickers?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/2/2013 9:44 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Stickers?

If you are talking what kind of cranks they are the hollowbites.

|

11/3/2013 8:01 AM

Sounds like you bent the cranks or they are cross threaded. Might be time for new cranks on that bike.

As to the colors of the other one, your bike, your call man. Do what YOU want. Don't do what we say will look good.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2013 8:09 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Sounds like you bent the cranks or they are cross threaded. Might be time for new cranks on that bike.

As to the colors of the other one, your bike, your call man. Do what YOU want. Don't do what we say will look good.

The cranks, they are definitely cross threaded.

|

11/3/2013 8:19 AM

Considering its on my race bike, I'll get sinz elite xxx cranks and shimano clipless pedals.

|