a day of trades

Related:
Create New Tag

3/28/2011 10:42 PM

i just bought my friend freecoaster to fly wheel and it was the first time on one i dident like it so much so this kid said he would trade my his back wheel wich was oddyey hazard rom with shadow hub(looked hella nice) for my back wheel plus a pair of grand slame bars and a front rim i was hella stoked we went to his house and traded i got back to the skate park and this kid liked my back wheel so he said he would trade my his back wheel with my new one (his wasent as good but still ok and he would aslo give me a eastern traildigger frame flat red and it for sale 150.00 email me if you want to buy it!

|

3/28/2011 10:44 PM

Puncuation is key to a structured paragraph.

|

3/28/2011 10:44 PM

150 for a stock frame?

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

3/28/2011 10:45 PM

bobPA wrote:

Puncuation is key to a structured paragraph.

this too

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

3/28/2011 11:23 PM

looks like you have been on a steady downgrade the entire time.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/29/2011 6:03 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

hahahahaha, 150 for a stock frame? haha

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

3/29/2011 7:06 AM

gouldbmx wrote:

150 for a stock frame?

this lol, and you should have stopped at the wheel with the shadow to hazard, or the freecoaster wheel and just sold it for a cassette

|

3/29/2011 9:49 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

Ride a Bike wrote:

hahahahaha, 150 for a stock frame? haha

hahaha

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

3/29/2011 10:30 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

this. a fc with a fly rim is well over 250. you got hosed. dont tell your parents you traded all the shit they bought you.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS