a good rear wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2009 10:09 AM

i need to get a new rear wheel. but i dunno what one to get. i need one with 9t cassette or freewheel or whateverr. not overly concerned about the price, but not too expensive

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/18/2009 10:12 AM

primo hub. profile hub. or gsport hubs are long lastin hubs. this is my second time runin a primo mix nd i love it. and as for spokes primo is wut i like to run. nipples dnt matter aslong as dey work. rims shud be double like a odyssey 7ka or hazard which is triple.

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

12/18/2009 10:38 AM

Well I would say it depends on what you will be doing with the bike...(street/vert/dirt/park, lots of grinds, little bit of grinds, no grinds etc)

You want it to last and be solid, you might need to consider building up a custom wheel...

I would go Primo, Profile, or Gsport for the hub with a 14 MM axle, Primo or Shadow spokes, and Either an Odyssey rim (Chrome if you run brakes, otherwise whatever works), Gsport rim, or a primo rim.

If you are looking into a stock wheel (prebuilt etc) I would look for anything with sealed bearings, and a double wall rim. There are a lot of options, so I would say check Danscomp and see if they have anything that tickles your fancy.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/18/2009 10:39 AM

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/18/2009 10:47 AM

dakiddjai93 wrote:

primo hub. profile hub. or gsport hubs are long lastin hubs. this is my second time runin a primo mix nd i love it. and as for spokes primo is wut i like to run. nipples dnt matter aslong as dey work. rims shud be double like a odyssey 7ka or hazard which is triple.

The hazard is a double wall

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

12/18/2009 11:00 AM

odyssey 7ka to profile all titanium with g sport or primo spokes

|

Biggest troll.

12/18/2009 11:37 AM

so should i get the primo pro mix complete. its in my price range and everything. will it be alright for street

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/18/2009 5:16 PM

camjf wrote:

so should i get the primo pro mix complete. its in my price range and everything. will it be alright for street

yes yes yes

|