abod! you have to see this

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2009 8:05 PM

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/31/2009 8:20 PM

haha im lovin it...

edit: im mclovin it.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

10/31/2009 8:23 PM

why are people such dicks to you?

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/31/2009 8:24 PM

sunday color. wrote:

why are people such dicks to you?

idk. i look goofy? haha no idea. apparently im "cocky".

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

10/31/2009 8:26 PM

sunday color. wrote:

why are people such dicks to you?

abod wrote:

idk. i look goofy? haha no idea. apparently im "cocky".

haha people always make fun of your 510's haha which im wearing right now haha i dont ever recall you being really cocky

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/31/2009 8:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:41 PM

you look like mclovin! aha love ya

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

10/31/2009 8:46 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

you look like mclovin! aha love ya

haha love you too. you know the kid who started the thread? i met him at black diamond.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

10/31/2009 8:49 PM

hahha i love how he says im a park rat, then posts a video of me riding street.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

10/31/2009 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2009 9:05 PM

abod wrote:

hahha i love how he says im a park rat, then posts a video of me riding street.

I believe it was Fag park rat. Haha, they're dumbasses

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/31/2009 9:08 PM

fuck the haters

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/31/2009 9:09 PM

sunday color. wrote:

why are people such dicks to you?

abod wrote:

idk. i look goofy? haha no idea. apparently im "cocky".

sunday color. wrote:

haha people always make fun of your 510's haha which im wearing right now haha i dont ever recall you being really cocky

how do u wear ur jeans soo tight abod?

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/31/2009 9:18 PM

abod wrote:

idk. i look goofy? haha no idea. apparently im "cocky".

sunday color. wrote:

haha people always make fun of your 510's haha which im wearing right now haha i dont ever recall you being really cocky

huss wrote:

how do u wear ur jeans soo tight abod?

they are comfy. they dont get in the way.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

10/31/2009 9:21 PM

sunday color. wrote:

haha people always make fun of your 510's haha which im wearing right now haha i dont ever recall you being really cocky

huss wrote:

how do u wear ur jeans soo tight abod?

abod wrote:

they are comfy. they dont get in the way.

this that these and those

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/31/2009 9:25 PM

huss wrote:

how do u wear ur jeans soo tight abod?

abod wrote:

they are comfy. they dont get in the way.

sunday color. wrote:

this that these and those

"them" lol i know i wear skinny jeans aswell but how tight you wear them is rediculous my legs would loose curculation and my feet would fall off

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/31/2009 9:31 PM

abod wrote:

they are comfy. they dont get in the way.

sunday color. wrote:

this that these and those

huss wrote:

"them" lol i know i wear skinny jeans aswell but how tight you wear them is rediculous my legs would loose curculation and my ...more

they just look tight. the pair i wore today and for my ledge edit are my looser ones. like they stretch. but the ones that i wear that are REALLY dark. they are too tight. dont stretch and hurt. but they are new so ill break them in

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

10/31/2009 9:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2009 9:33 PM

fuck the people that hate on haters

|

don't be a bitch lets talk numbers

10/31/2009 9:33 PM

yeah my jeans stretch like when i get up put em on and go riding its hard to get em on but after that there loose until they go through the wash again

|

"go high, touch the sky"

10/31/2009 10:07 PM

someone on here must have posted that

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

11/1/2009 7:14 AM

HAHAHAHAHAH

|

11/1/2009 7:22 AM

I hate haters that hate people who hate, while hating.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/1/2009 8:26 AM

ride a fit wrote:

someone on here must have posted that

thats wut i was thinking lol

|

11/1/2009 8:28 AM

ride a fit wrote:

someone on here must have posted that

wesleytramel wrote:

thats wut i was thinking lol

I bet dude was just lurking around and saw it.

|

11/1/2009 8:31 AM

ride a fit wrote:

someone on here must have posted that

wesleytramel wrote:

thats wut i was thinking lol

Twisted654 wrote:

I bet dude was just lurking around and saw it.

idk lol does abod have a tcub account

|

11/1/2009 8:35 AM

wesleytramel wrote:

idk lol does abod have a tcub account

Probably, I mean who doesn't. I always lurk the tcub.

|

11/1/2009 9:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2009 9:55 AM

wesleytramel wrote:

thats wut i was thinking lol

Twisted654 wrote:

I bet dude was just lurking around and saw it.

wesleytramel wrote:

idk lol does abod have a tcub account

FreecoasterFriendly is abods tcub account.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/1/2009 9:03 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

I bet dude was just lurking around and saw it.

wesleytramel wrote:

idk lol does abod have a tcub account

Twisted654 wrote:

Probably, I mean who doesn't. I always lurk the tcub.

no i dont.

the kid who posted it is my friend on myspace. so he must have gotten it off there.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/1/2009 9:04 AM

oh then i bet someone on here posted it

|

11/1/2009 9:05 AM

wesleytramel wrote:

oh then i bet someone on here posted it

posted the thread? no i know the kid who posted it. i see him at the skatepark sometime.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/1/2009 9:07 AM

abod wrote:

posted the thread? no i know the kid who posted it. i see him at the skatepark sometime.

oh why r people mean to u anyway lol u look like mclovin how can people hate mclovin haha

|

11/1/2009 9:07 AM

abod wrote:

posted the thread? no i know the kid who posted it. i see him at the skatepark sometime.

oh why r people mean to u anyway lol u look like mclovin how can people hate mclovin haha

|