advice for a new complete bike

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2016 6:00 PM

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a new solid complete bike, ive been out of the bmx game for a few years. im 5'10" and about 200lbs. I'm looking for a 21" top tube bike, im not brand biased at all really, my two last bikes i owned were, 2011 stolen score and 2013 stolen score. my ride style is just flowing throw the park and messing around with boxes every once in a while, thanks for the time guys! my price range: $400-600, thanks again for the time!

|

7/21/2016 8:05 PM

You are just about my size. I have decided on a Verde Luxe. i am waiting for a check to come in, and plan on having it in the next few weeks. I also looked at a WTP Trust, but want to "buy local", so I am going with the VErde

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

7/21/2016 8:12 PM

Thanks for the input man, I haven't checked out Verde bikes yet, so far I was looking at the stolen sinner xlt and a couple of fly and Sunday bikes. I'll definitely look into Verde though, thanks!

|

7/21/2016 8:18 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

You are just about my size. I have decided on a Verde Luxe. i am waiting for a check to come in, and plan on having it in the ...more

Wow that is one hell of a bike... it's a little over budget for me but for the price range idk if there is any better complete bike.

|