albes international orders?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2011 11:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2011 11:57 PM

anyone used albes for international express?

how long did it take to get a shipping number or arrive to your door?

|

11/24/2011 1:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2011 1:33 PM

Ordered on the 16th november

Prepared on 19th

Still no fucking shipping number on the 25th

Paid for international express

Don't go international with albes

|

11/24/2011 1:50 PM

Hey Luke, my guess is you aren't getting emails from us. Maybe check and a spam folder? Anyway your order was shipped and you should see it anytime in the next few days.

In the future if you email us and don't get an answer don't assume we are doing wrong. First rule out other options and maybe make a post here asking what's up. Pretty sure we've proved we are here to help.

--flip

|

11/24/2011 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2011 2:02 PM

-

|

11/24/2011 2:02 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Hey Luke, my guess is you aren't getting emails from us. Maybe check and a spam folder? Anyway your order was shipped and you should see it anytime in the next few days.

In the future if you email us and don't get an answer don't assume we are doing wrong. First rule out other options and maybe make a post here asking what's up. Pretty sure we've proved we are here to help.

--flip

sorry if i seem a bit harsh - but i have nothing in my spam folder

maybe you can send me the code like you did when we talked? because i receved all correspondance from you, just not the number

the reason why im a little pissed is because i do alot of online ordering, and 9 times out of 10, if you havent got the shipping number, it hasnt left the door or something got fucked up (e.g. one companies website said it was in stock, but it wasnt, and they waited 3 weeks to get the item before shipping it to me after i paid for express delivery etc etc)

sorry if im skeptical, but ive been screwed over before, until i get a shipping number i can only take a strangers word for it and that hasnt worked well for me in the past

|

11/24/2011 2:05 PM

lukegoh13 wrote:

-

Hey man. No worries. I fully understand. I do remember your order too because it had 990 forks on it. I strongly endorse this Haha.

It's a the Thanksgiving holiday today so I'm not as the shop but I'll check on it as soon as I get in.

--flip

|

11/24/2011 2:06 PM

lukegoh13 wrote:

-

Hey man. No worries. I fully understand. I do remember your order too because it had 990 forks on it. I strongly endorse this Haha.

It's a the Thanksgiving holiday today so I'm not as the shop but I'll check on it as soon as I get in.

--flip

flip, DO THE GIVEAWAY

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

11/24/2011 2:26 PM

--flip

hey man, i haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email, i ordered Saturday, so now im assuming its gonna get shipped Friday? if not Monday?

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

11/24/2011 2:38 PM

Yo. Get me an order number and ill check it tomorrow. Was it a frame by any chance??

|

11/24/2011 2:41 PM

Yo. Get me an order number and ill check it tomorrow. Was it a frame by any chance??

heres the order number 72484. It was a hub and spokes. Thanks holmes!!

|

11/24/2011 2:48 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

Word. Ill check it tomorrow and see what's good.

|

11/24/2011 3:56 PM

is there maybe an issue with your shipping confirmation mailing system flip?

|

11/24/2011 4:13 PM

lukegoh13 wrote:

is there maybe an issue with your shipping confirmation mailing system flip?

Its not impossible. Don't think so though. We did have that issue once and we got like 66976 emails from people looking for their stuff in like two days. We knew we had a problem then. Haha.

|

11/24/2011 6:49 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

Yo flip you guys should stock tempered parts wink because im keen on them

|

11/24/2011 7:43 PM

--flip

word

|

WWW.ALBES.COM 10% OFF: TyBroski

You're welcome

11/25/2011 10:22 AM

yo flip i dont mean to bug but whats up with my order?

|

11/25/2011 10:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2011 10:32 AM

Shipped way back. haha

"Botany, Australia 11/25/2011 7:34 P.M. Destination Scan"

That's from the UPS site. Looks like you'll see it anytime.

See....no need to freak. hahahaha

--flip

P.S. just resent you the tracking info too. Let me know if it made it through this time.

|

11/25/2011 10:35 AM

shuves Penissin wrote:

shuves Penissin wrote:

yo flip i dont mean to bug but whats up with my order?

Looks like yours went out Wed. as we had to wait for that hub to arrive.

Let me know when you get it.

--flip

|

11/25/2011 10:42 AM

TO ALL OF YOU.....

If you have questions about your orders always email us first at sales@albes.com

If you don't hear back from us THEN ask on here as maybe we are missing each others emails.

word!

--flip

|

11/25/2011 10:51 AM

Looks like yours went out Wed. as we had to wait for that hub to arrive.

Let me know when you get it.

--flip

so it should arrive tomorrow? or monday right? Ill let you know if i get it!

|