alex bodnar

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2009 6:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2009 6:35 PM

yoo did u get the handplat at blck diamond tonight? and good day when you wana ride again im gettin a phone friday... when you goin to woodward?

|

7/7/2009 7:22 PM

fuck.

no i didnt. i was there for an hour and a half and tried at least 50 of them. i didnt ride anything except the vert ramp. i got into them but when i put my hand back on i just slid down the ramp/

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/7/2009 7:28 PM

if you took the D out, he would be Alex Boooooooooooooooooooooooonnaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, bonar, lol, hahaha

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

7/7/2009 7:31 PM

EisManX wrote:

if you took the D out, he would be Alex Boooooooooooooooooooooooonnaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, bonar, lol, hahaha

haha yeah.

do you know how to handplant?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/7/2009 7:33 PM

abod wrote:

fuck.

no i didnt. i was there for an hour and a half and tried at least 50 of them. i didnt ride anything except the vert ramp. i got into them but when i put my hand back on i just slid down the ramp/

damnnnnnn=[ when you goin to woodward?

|

7/7/2009 7:34 PM

abod wrote:

fuck.

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

damnnnnnn=[ when you goin to woodward?

camp? sunday. come over tomorrow. theres supposed to be a few of us riding the trails.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/7/2009 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:34 PM

oh and in the process, my whole left bar end is gone, from sliding down the ramp, my glove ripped and so did my knee pads. haha. and my hip hurts like a bitch.

the vert ramp there barely has any vert. tomorrow night i might go to incline club for the last hour so i can try them on their vert wall. i think last hour is only like $5.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/7/2009 7:38 PM

abod wrote:

oh and in the process, my whole left bar end is gone, from sliding down the ramp, my glove ripped and so did my knee pads. haha. and my hip hurts like a bitch.

the vert ramp there barely has any vert. tomorrow night i might go to incline club for the last hour so i can try them on their vert wall. i think last hour is only like $5.

dude we can ride tommro and ill bring cash to go to incline club tomro wana do tht?

|

7/7/2009 7:43 PM

abod wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

dude we can ride tommro and ill bring cash to go to incline club tomro wana do tht?

i dont know if i can take you to incline. my dads car can only fit one bike. but yeah we will ride around here. just txt me cause i deleted the txts with your moms number.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/7/2009 7:43 PM

abod wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

abod wrote:

i dont know if i can take you to incline. my dads car can only fit one bike. but yeah we will ride around here. just txt me cause i deleted the txts with your moms number.

alright ill ask my mom tommro or tonight but fuck cuz shes goin to the beach early

|

7/7/2009 7:44 PM

wat time u wake up

|

7/7/2009 7:52 PM

|

7/7/2009 8:14 PM

ill message u my moms number onmyspce

|

7/7/2009 8:25 PM

i got your moms number.

when you get them post a vid cause i wanna see!

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

7/7/2009 8:35 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

i got your moms number.

wat of abod doin the handplant?

|

7/7/2009 10:09 PM

|

7/7/2009 10:11 PM

EisManX wrote:

abod wrote:

haha yeah.

i can handplant on ocassion.

you've gotta go a shit ton slower than you'd ever think possible to do it. then really whip your bike up and over as opposed to jumping and putting your hand down.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/7/2009 10:26 PM

EisManX wrote:

abod wrote:

haha yeah.

ridebmxnc wrote:

you've gotta go a shit ton slower than you'd ever think possible to do it. then really whip your bike up and over as opposed to jumping and putting your hand down.

ill tell em to come bakc on here

|

7/8/2009 12:51 AM

EisManX wrote:

abod wrote:

haha yeah.

ridebmxnc wrote:

okay thanks man! i think i was going too fast. and the ramp had barely any vert. so im gonna try them on the 8ft of vert wall at incline club.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/8/2009 12:54 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

i got your moms number.

okay, i will if ryan is there. cause i dont have a camera or anything. and i think he has one.

oh and my friend is a photographer thats going to be at woodward next week. so i will get him to take a legit pic of one if i can get them.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/8/2009 8:56 AM

abod wrote:

haha yeah.

ridebmxnc wrote:

abod wrote:

okay thanks man! i think i was going too fast. and the ramp had barely any vert. so im gonna try them on the 8ft of vert wall at incline club.

so you're trying it on a 1/4?? i'd learn to handplant over stuff first, but thats just me. ive only handplanted spines, but its the same concept just have to whip more with the 1/4 to get your bike over the coping. still gotta go really slow.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/8/2009 1:13 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

abod wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

so you're trying it on a 1/4?? i'd learn to handplant over stuff first, but thats just me. ive only handplanted spines, but its the same concept just have to whip more with the 1/4 to get your bike over the coping. still gotta go really slow.

okay. thanks. yeah im trying it on a vert wall.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!