alienation freecoaster ?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2011 10:06 AM

recently ive decided to switch to a freecoaster thiss summer,,any suggestions on which one i should get.? ive had my eyes on the alienation rush v2?!?!?! any good.?!?! please help

|

sundays are my fundays!!!!

1/17/2011 10:34 AM

Most freecoasters, with exception of the Stolen, have the same internals. The only big difference is the internal or external adjustments. So you must decide whether or not you want the ability in the middle of a sesh to adjust your slack to your preference, or have to come home, and take the whole thing apart? I have a KHE Astern, and the external adjustment is wonderful. I am assuming you really do not know much Freecoaster up keep so I suggest one with external slack adjustment.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/17/2011 10:35 AM

From personnal experiance Id say KHE Reverse. I have the pre ACB one and never had any problem so I suppose the ACB version wuld be even better. Just take it appart and grease it from time to time

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

1/17/2011 10:46 AM

yea i was thinking about the KHE because ive herd nothing but goodthings about it..but on danscomp they only have it in brown so i was thining about the alienation since its pretty much the same..and they both have the external adjustable slack.!!!! so it would be easy for me to adjust from time to time.!!! but thanx.!!!

|

1/17/2011 10:49 AM

sundays_r_fundays wrote:

yea i was thinking about the KHE because ive herd nothing but goodthings about it..but on danscomp they only have it in brown so i was thining about the alienation since its pretty much the same..and they both have the external adjustable slack.!!!! so it would be easy for me to adjust from time to time.!!! but thanx.!!!

Yeah, the brown hub grew on me, and I love my KHE. Never had/ridden the Alienation, but as long as you take care of it, and take your time when taking it apart, you will be golden!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/17/2011 10:56 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah, the brown hub grew on me, and I love my KHE. Never had/ridden the Alienation, but as long as you take care of it, and take your time when taking it apart, you will be golden!

ight thnx man.!!!

|

1/17/2011 11:02 AM

I like the federal v2 one, uses the trusted khe internals and has external slack adjustment. i think the khe astern has that also though so they are pretty much the same. I think lol.

|

1/20/2011 12:10 PM

I have one up for sale white: V2 alienation freecoaster Laced to Chrome Black Sheep rim, great condition! text 3237998877

|