always getnn tired fast while riding

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2009 9:09 PM

i always feel tired after an hour or so of riding and then just start not doin as good, anyone know of some good energy things that r good? thinkin about 5 hour energy anyone else try that?

|

8/5/2009 9:10 PM

just start getting more rest

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

8/5/2009 9:11 PM

just eat good like 30mins to an hour before you go out. just make sure you dont eat somethin thatll make you have to shit bad hahaha

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

8/5/2009 9:12 PM

5 hour works for like an hour

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

8/5/2009 9:13 PM

i ride all day on days i have off work and uni and dont have any energy probs i normally start at 7 in the mornin and finish bout 5 - 6 in the arvo, try altering your diet

eat carbs and eat often to keep energy levels up, hydrate yourself reguarly (drink water), could be fitness too, try multivitamins i swear by em they are good energy boost and yer just rest of a night

|

Ride it like you Stole it. BMX 4 Life.

8/5/2009 9:14 PM

ugh im always tired

|

i done did got a federal now

8/5/2009 9:16 PM

Dialed BMX Co. wrote:

i ride all day on days i have off work and uni and dont have any energy probs i normally start at 7 in the mornin and finish bout 5 - 6 in the arvo, try altering your diet

eat carbs and eat often to keep energy levels up, hydrate yourself reguarly (drink water), could be fitness too, try multivitamins i swear by em they are good energy boost and yer just rest of a night

hes rite but but dont eat bad food and dont eat alot just a lil trust me i use to weigh alot but doing like he siad lost alot and can ride alot longer

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

8/5/2009 9:17 PM

Sleep 12 hours.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/5/2009 9:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:10 PM

your best bet is a healthy diet. and high in carbs and calorie. you dont want fatty stuff thought. basically follow the food pyrimid and you will feel great.

but if you to lazy,

i would recommned

naked drinks. they all have like atleast 3 fruits in them they look like shit but are really good.

o yeah i dont think you should drink it then ride right after words...
but stay away from sodas and energy drinks while riding. and drink shit load of water.

|

8/5/2009 9:22 PM

i only drink water and i dont feel as shitty and tired.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/5/2009 9:23 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

Sleep 12 hours.

thats how much sleep i get some times haha i slept from 12 to 12 last night

|

8/5/2009 9:24 PM

thanx everyone for ur advice kinda suprised nobody said anything to be a douche haha gona try some of ur sugestions

|

8/5/2009 9:24 PM

naked is amazing.
its crazy how many fruits are in them things. like 35 bananas and 12 strawberries and stuff.
crazy

|

Ride Hard, Live Easy.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/5/2009 9:25 PM

while we are on nutrition, i dont eat anything that has protien, does anyone here take protien shakes or anything? ive tried this drink called Boost. and its terrible.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/5/2009 9:25 PM

mono

|

8/5/2009 9:26 PM

scottrod wrote:

thanx everyone for ur advice kinda suprised nobody said anything to be a douche haha gona try some of ur sugestions

yeah man i would try that naked stuff. what do you normally drink? i switched to drinking just water, and its amazing.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/5/2009 9:27 PM

milk with meals and G2 when im thirsty from biking, already quit soda a while ago

|

8/5/2009 9:43 PM

scottrod wrote:

milk with meals and G2 when im thirsty from biking, already quit soda a while ago

i would replace that g2 with just water. i think it sits better too.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/5/2009 9:44 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

Sleep 12 hours.

scottrod wrote:

thats how much sleep i get some times haha i slept from 12 to 12 last night

I sleep from like 4 to 4.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/5/2009 9:44 PM

scottrod wrote:

abod wrote:

i would replace that g2 with just water. i think it sits better too.

k i will try that

|

8/5/2009 9:46 PM

It may sound Dumb but when i go to bed early i always sleep in and am tired all day. But when I go to bed late I wake up early and good all day.
HMMM?

|

Sigs are for Pigs

8/5/2009 9:47 PM

try eating two or three hotdogs before riding its not too heavy so you wont feel like shit or have to shit soon after and it gives you a lot of energy...try that out thats what i do when i can it works for me

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

8/5/2009 9:48 PM

piggy7 wrote:

It may sound Dumb but when i go to bed early i always sleep in and am tired all day. But when I go to bed late I wake up early and good all day.
HMMM?

dude same thing for me i hate that

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

8/5/2009 9:48 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

try eating two or three hotdogs before riding its not too heavy so you wont feel like shit or have to shit soon after and it gives you a lot of energy...try that out thats what i do when i can it works for me

Funny But it may work.

|

Sigs are for Pigs

8/5/2009 9:52 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

piggy7 wrote:

Funny But it may work.

idk it works for me no one believes me though haha

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

8/5/2009 9:53 PM

scottrod wrote:

all meals? dude idk if you mean all meals if you had milk then went riding where i live you would throw up in 30 mins. then have the shits later on.

and save the g2 for when your done. or bettew yet switch to pedilyte. you think im fuckin with yah. but you drink g2 to rehydrate and it has extra electrolytes to help hydrate you. well fucking thats all pedilyte is. so drink water while riding and when you done some pedilyte.

I wrestled i have experience with rehydrateing.

|

8/5/2009 10:12 PM

g2 makes me thirsty if i do stuff so i drink water no

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

8/5/2009 10:34 PM

yeah i do sometimes when i ride that shit is crazy it works

|

8/5/2009 10:35 PM

hahahah same shit here

|