am i progressing fast?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/16/2017 6:42 AM

ive only started doing street and park bmx for 2 months and i know how to feeble, double peg, smith, bunny hop about 2 feet, 180 but cant fakie out of it.....people think ive neen rideing for a year and i basicly just started

|

11/16/2017 7:15 AM

are you having fun? that's more important

|

It’s all bmx

11/16/2017 7:20 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

are you having fun? that's more important

im always haveing a bunch of fun

|

11/16/2017 8:15 AM

bmxgangri123 wrote:

im always haveing a bunch of fun

Then that's all that matters....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

11/16/2017 8:59 AM

Better than I did for a fact haha

|

11/16/2017 9:03 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

i get suprized my self.....unfortionily i bent my fork dropouts from a smith but im getiing r32's for black friday...incase your curios its a subrosa tiro...the forks wil be the first thing makeing it not fully stock

|

11/16/2017 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2017 10:13 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

bmxgangri123 wrote:

i get suprized my self.....unfortionily i bent my fork dropouts from a smith but im getiing r32's for black friday...incase ...more

ugh..... sigh....

surprised not "suprized".
myself not "my self".
unfortunately not "unfortionily".
in case not "incase".
you are or you're not "your".
it's not "its".
curious not "curios".
will not "wil".
making not "makeing".

Now, if you'll pardon me, I need to get a lobotomy to relieve the pressure before my head explodes.

|

11/16/2017 10:13 AM

Yes your progressing well. I’ve been riding for about 6 months and can only bunny hop about 1 and a half feet, feeble, 180 to fakie out, 180 disaster a quarter, lazy flip and double tire ride a very low rail but i enjoy every minute

|

An Indian on a small bike

11/16/2017 10:17 AM

i imagine when i reach around 6 months of rideing i would be around the same spot

|

11/16/2017 10:23 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

bmxgangri123 wrote:

i get suprized my self.....unfortionily i bent my fork dropouts from a smith but im getiing r32's for black friday...incase ...more

Mishinn_Control wrote:

ugh..... sigh....

myself not "my self".
in case not "incase".
...more

you have fun with that grin

|

11/16/2017 12:06 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

ugh..... sigh....

myself not "my self".
in case not "incase".
...more

Damn millennials......

|

11/16/2017 12:22 PM

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

ugh..... sigh....

myself not "my self".
in case not "incase".
...more

grumpySteve wrote:

Damn millennials......

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

|

11/16/2017 12:41 PM

I just assume folks are typing on a phone or something and spelling takes a back seat. You could let it bother you or not...

|

11/16/2017 2:35 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

bmxgangri123 wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

ugh..... sigh....

myself not "my self".
in case not "incase".
...more

ROFL my dude

|

11/16/2017 3:48 PM

pnj wrote:

I just assume folks are typing on a phone or something and spelling takes a back seat. You could let it bother you or not...

...more

Surely it's easier to spell on a phone, considering it spells the word for you?

|

11/16/2017 5:08 PM

Took me a couple months to learn barspins, 180s, crank flips, double pegs, and feebles came first couple of tries, and learned Smith's my second try. Biking is really easy to progress and learn stuff. A lot easier than skateboards. I skated for almost 20 years and it took me 6 months to learn how to Ollie 6 inches...so at least your not skating. But really no one cares. Go ride your bike.

|

11/16/2017 5:11 PM

pnj wrote:

...more

grumpySteve wrote:

Surely it's easier to spell on a phone, considering it spells the word for you?

Imagine how far off you have to be that your phone even had no idea what your trying to say. If your not good at something society will do it for you anyway. That's how the world works now.

|

11/16/2017 8:29 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

ugh..... sigh....

myself not "my self".
in case not "incase".
...more

grumpySteve wrote:

Damn millennials......

Mishinn_Control wrote:

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Paul Gilbert reference?

|

11/16/2017 8:54 PM

Rode for 20 years myself , still haven’t done a bar spin or a tailwhip , starting to feel I should learn tailwhips but I feel barspins and whips are over killed on the contest level these days , I myself know Daniel Sandoval is amazing on a bike and won an x games gold medal , but that dude alone made me not ever want to learn barspins and whips , a mountain biker of all things Mat Jones recently got me psyched on bringing back reuel Erickson’s superman decade on a mountain bike, it all depends on what tricks you want to accomplish for yourself , you can never progress too fast unless you crash and die

|