amature videos

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2012 4:22 PM

So i've been watching a lot of bike videos while i healed, and some just really annoy me.
Some people can do awesome tricks that i cant, like bars and full cabs, but then they're hops, 180s and 3s suck.
I dont understand how someone can do advanced stuff, without being good at the basics.
Any opinions?

|

6/28/2012 4:25 PM

Cause it's CAP"S LOCK day.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/28/2012 5:11 PM

well doesnt matter cuz i learnt da bar spins after i learned daaaa 360 flats

|

6/28/2012 6:30 PM

Dude its Bmx..... Nobody gives a shit on what you know.... Since when did you have to have a list of certain tricks before going on to others? I mean if a guy feels like he can 360 before he can 180 then i say let the man TRY!!! =) Anyways its cool everyone rides different and thats what Bmx is all about posting this makes me feel like your mad at the freedom of Bmx hope you heal great =) And hey can you barspin if so you got any pointers on it?

|

6/28/2012 7:10 PM

maybe thats what they like to do?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/28/2012 7:27 PM

misleading title..

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

7/6/2012 10:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2012 10:58 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Dude its Bmx..... Nobody gives a shit on what you know.... Since when did you have to have a list of certain tricks before going on to others? I mean if a guy feels like he can 360 before he can 180 then i say let the man TRY!!! =) Anyways its cool everyone rides different and thats what Bmx is all about posting this makes me feel like your mad at the freedom of Bmx hope you heal great =) And hey can you barspin if so you got any pointers on it?

i dont mean to say it like you have to do these certain tricks before others, but some tricks just seem more advanced to me. Like barspins and tailwhips.
And i love watching riders who have different styles.
My point is, there are people who can land dozens of tricks that are way beyond me, but they all look like they learned them that day. I'm ocd about getting things to be perfect, that if i learn something, I practice it until it looks perfect.

|

7/7/2012 8:38 AM

Photo
|

Fuck BMX

7/8/2012 6:12 PM

its because its just what tricks people feel cmfertable practicing.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez