amber

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2013 1:13 AM

I was just kinda looking at bikes and such for one of my friends whos looking to get a new bike, and I went to vein, and whelp, anyone know what happened to the amber/Guerra completes?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/26/2013 2:04 AM

Nope. They were emailing me what seemed like every other day about this sale or that sale, but when I followed the link, they would be sold out of most of the items I would check on. I guess the emails stopped when the warehouse was empty.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/26/2013 7:04 AM

Werehouse is bone dry right now. They're supposed to be getting a full stock of everything within a few weeks.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844