amber dorando

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2012 2:22 PM

i defitaly want to get this bike its ripped with all aftermarket parts, the only thing that conserns me is 26lb. how should i make is lighter? suggestions?

|

1/10/2012 2:23 PM

lift weights

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/10/2012 2:25 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

lift weights

already do, i ride with 24lb right now do u think itll throw off my 360s?

|

1/10/2012 2:26 PM

Dean_Dalconzo Jr wrote:

no

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/10/2012 2:27 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

lift weights

^ this lol you should worry about 30 lbs 28 and down shouldn't even be a concern cause my 8 year old nephew can whip around a 30lb haro

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/10/2012 2:28 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

lift weights

Dean_Dalconzo Jr wrote:

lift more weights!!

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

1/10/2012 2:29 PM

im serious guys what parts could i change to get it down a pound

|

1/10/2012 2:39 PM

a set of balls might help with the weight problem.. dude it's 2 lbs. and really has nothing to do with how you 360..geo has more to do with it..i can flat some heavier bike and some lighter i can hardly 180

just so you don't get all upset i'll answer look into which parts weigh what on the bike then got to danscomp or albes and compare what makes the most difference

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/10/2012 2:41 PM

Get maxxis grifter back tire and Like a 20 oz front tire all done. Take off the brakes and sell them. Don't run pegs? There you have like a 22 lbs bike it's weighed with pedals, brakes, and pegs...so without brakes and pegs it's like 24 maybe less already.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/10/2012 2:44 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Get maxxis grifter back tire and Like a 20 oz front tire all done. Take off the brakes and sell them. Don't run pegs? There you have like a 22 lbs bike it's weighed with pedals, brakes, and pegs...so without brakes and pegs it's like 24 maybe less already.

ok thanks and im probably gonna change the piv seat post for my kink super stump, i also got demolition momentums that ill change. and i do run pegs but ill put on kink lights

|

1/10/2012 2:45 PM

folding tires
pc seat post
pc seat
take of breaks and pegs

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

1/10/2012 2:51 PM

vanny wrote:

folding tires
pc seat post
pc seat
take of breaks and pegs

Nooo pc post/seat that's definitely a bad idea!

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/10/2012 2:51 PM

Dean_Dalconzo Jr wrote:

ok thanks and im probably gonna change the piv seat post for my kink super stump, i also got demolition momentums that ill change. and i do run pegs but ill put on kink lights

The ezra pegs weigh about the same I'm pretty sure.

|