problem solved. delete thread.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2013 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2013 5:57 PM

this is just so i dont go out and look for a fight with five people.

to the guy on ebay selling animal LMR rims trying to pass them off as animal RS rims:

you sir are a douchebag and id sincerely like to buy a plane ticket and break the shitty wrong stupid rim you sent me over your stupid face. LMR is not RS. auction says RS. well done. perhaps you have successfully scammed some young teenage fool before. i applaud you. maybe next time if youre trying to pull shit, id suggest taking the brand new tag off that says LMR on it. if youre going to be a fucking asshole, at least do it the right way.

now that ive vented, ill go pay for shipping and wait 30 more years to lace my wheel.

fuckface.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/16/2013 5:55 PM

indeed.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/16/2013 5:58 PM

Good work man with this post, i wish that there was someone who would discipline these people.

I once bought my self a brand new primo comet tire in 2.10" and got a animal asm in 1.95" that was used but had a primo sticker on it and i had no refund or any follow up with it.

i feel your anger and i hope you didn't pay to much for it

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/16/2013 6:00 PM

open a complaint with ebay. those were, if i remember right, the worst rim ever!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/16/2013 6:01 PM

yeah going to see if the guy responds. its an ebay store/seller thing. it just blows because ive been waiting to build my wheel and the shit is just stupid.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/16/2013 6:02 PM

tomdon wrote:

open a complaint with ebay. those were, if i remember right, the worst rim ever!

yeah dude the lmr was out for like 5 seconds until people realized its like a quarter inch too big in diameter and tires dont fucking fit on it.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/16/2013 6:09 PM

tomdon wrote:

howlerfbm wrote:

yeah dude the lmr was out for like 5 seconds until people realized its like a quarter inch too big in diameter and tires dont fucking fit on it.

My friend has lmrs... He shreds on them... But im gonna assume that you paid a high price for it... And dans has black rs rims in stock. My friend just bought one

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2013 6:19 PM

tomdon wrote:

howlerfbm wrote:

was that all? i thought they kept getting cracked by people non stop

|

5/16/2013 8:17 PM

tomdon wrote:

howlerfbm wrote:

tomdon wrote:

was that all? i thought they kept getting cracked by people non stop

Yeah, I hear they cracked

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/16/2013 8:50 PM

interesting. guy emails back and says he hasnt had lmr in his shop for 2 years. so.... is this insinuating that Mr. HOWLER is trying to pull shit???

wellp. hes right. its a game i play. i buy rims that i dont want, but leave the tags on them. then i buy a rim that i do want. then i send that person the rim from before that i dont want. all the while paying shipping costs and doing endlessly pointless things just to waste time and money.

fuck man, i sit here and worry about getting douched on vital, which hasnt ever happened (high five to all the legit dudes on here). all the while it seems all the fucks hang out on ebay.

now that ive cried and whined like a girl, hopefully this poor excuse for a seller will motherfucking send me my motherfucking rs so i can motherfucking lace a motherfucking javelin to it and hit some motherfucking wallrides.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/16/2013 8:59 PM

False advertising & you did not receive what was described. Flag the user on Ebay & if he wont replace the LMR with the RS rim that was described take the fucker to court! Sue him get yourself lots of money for a whole new bike!

|

5/16/2013 9:01 PM

Topsey wrote:

False advertising & you did not receive what was described. Flag the user on Ebay & if he wont replace the LMR with the RS rim that was described take the fucker to court! Sue him get yourself lots of money for a whole new bike!

This.

|

5/16/2013 9:10 PM

unless we have scenario 2 which is me being totally retarded:

been looking up lmrs on image search and etc, they have the animal bird logo thingy on them and have a bunch of holes around the perimeter of the rim from what i can see.

the rim i have has no bird thingy, no holes, but DOES have a sealed and untouched cardboard tag on it that clearly says LMR. i can still read so i guess im not that retarded yet....

if anyone is a parts nerd who can help me with this id greatly appreciate it. for real, i dont want to fuck around or get anyone in trouble or cause some hassle shit, i just want to finish my build. im sick of waiting for shit in the mail.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/16/2013 9:19 PM

this is the rim. i dont get it.

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/16/2013 9:28 PM

I don't get it either. Looks like a RS but says LMR what a mind fuck.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/16/2013 9:30 PM

Its an rs (looks like it to me)

Oh and heres a wallride:
Photo

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 9:31 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Oh and heres a wallride:
Photo

this just gave me a fear erection. so awesome.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/16/2013 9:33 PM

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

5/16/2013 9:34 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

unless we have scenario 2 which is me being totally retarded:

been looking up lmrs on image search and etc, they have the animal bird logo thingy on them and have a bunch of holes around the perimeter of the rim from what i can see.

the rim i have has no bird thingy, no holes, but DOES have a sealed and untouched cardboard tag on it that clearly says LMR. i can still read so i guess im not that retarded yet....

if anyone is a parts nerd who can help me with this id greatly appreciate it. for real, i dont want to fuck around or get anyone in trouble or cause some hassle shit, i just want to finish my build. im sick of waiting for shit in the mail.

Could you possibly e-mail Animal and ask them? Just from the picture that you posted and the one from danscomp, they do look like the same rim. However, I'm no where near an expert. Just my input. Hope you get it solved soon!

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/16/2013 9:35 PM

ok so, what are the chances of this actually happening? seems weird. i dont get it.

also what are the chances that i just tweeked out in a vital forum for absolutely no reason lmao.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/16/2013 9:36 PM

hang on homies, im taking a full picture as we speak.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/16/2013 9:37 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

ok so, what are the chances of this actually happening? seems weird. i dont get it.

also what are the chances that i just tweeked out in a vital forum for absolutely no reason lmao.

It happens man. Lol. I see your reasoning for being upset. The tag does clearly say LMR. Could have been just tagged wrong.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/16/2013 9:38 PM

Wtf? Maybe he put a sticker on it? Maybe he just stuck an old rim tag on it? I have no clue but that Animal RS-looking sticker on that whatever rim that is sure looks legit.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/16/2013 9:39 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Oh and heres a wallride:
Photo

howlerfbm wrote:

this just gave me a fear erection. so awesome.

Lol. Its the federal buildings parking garage.... I think its fun but others here take it for granted...

the actual building: (also wrapped with perfect wallrides)
Photo

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 9:43 PM

excuse the cat. hes confused as shit.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/16/2013 9:46 PM

Its an rs for sure. Just tagged wrong

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 9:50 PM

..before someone else posts it. still a weird situation.

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/16/2013 9:52 PM

is there a serial number on it if so like the other dude said get in touch with animal and see if it was just a wrong label, plus i would send the pics showing that tag to the ebay guy saying this is what you sent

|

treebmxer_222

5/16/2013 9:53 PM

Photo
|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 9:53 PM

First message the guy and tell him your sorry.lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149