and here is the big problem. eastern birectional back hub or save more money and get the shawdow rant v2

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2010 10:01 AM

title

|

6/7/2010 10:02 AM

i would definitely save and get the shadow rant. if you can, get the primo mix back hub. it is the best, and you wont be dissapointed

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

6/7/2010 10:02 AM

saving is always better

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/7/2010 10:03 AM

save up and get the ratchet

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

6/7/2010 10:04 AM

save.i reccomend the primo mix its an awsome hub and its only 120 so you dont have to save as long if not get the rant for sure

|

6/7/2010 10:05 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

haha yeah my bike is purple and white and black a white rim and a gold hub would look weird.

|

6/7/2010 10:06 AM

idk tho i havnt been able to ride in 2months cause my backhub and i want it now but i heard lots of problems with the eastern hub.no i dont hate eastern my local bike shop even told me stay away from them

|

6/7/2010 10:06 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

save.i reccomend the primo mix its an awsome hub and its only 120 so you dont have to save as long if not get the rant for sure

yup. exactly what i said above. the mix is the best hub. especially for the price

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

6/7/2010 10:08 AM

verde103 wrote:

idk tho i havnt been able to ride in 2months cause my backhub and i want it now but i heard lots of problems with the eastern hub.no i dont hate eastern my local bike shop even told me stay away from them

eastern is fine. if you buy their lower end parts, of course theyre gonna break.
but theyre higher end stuff is really good.
but save up a little and get the primo mix!

|

6/7/2010 10:08 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

yup. exactly what i said above. the mix is the best hub. especially for the price

rant is only 10dollars more than the primo mix haha

|

6/7/2010 10:09 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

verde103 wrote:

but the mix is better. it is the best hub out besides profile, and is a lot less expensive

|

6/7/2010 10:09 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

verde103 wrote:

wtf nevermind the rant was on sale and there all only 10 t and 11 t drivers the 9t are 160

|

6/7/2010 10:10 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

verde103 wrote:

haha yeah my bike is purple and white and black a white rim and a gold hub would look weird.

black ratchet

|

6/7/2010 10:12 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

verde103 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

black ratchet

ratchets arent even that great. they have been known to have engagement problems.
primo mixes have been known to have no problems

|

6/7/2010 10:14 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

ratchets arent even that great. they have been known to have engagement problems.

i had a primo and it broke in a couple of weeks and ratchets better you're lying to yourself

|

6/7/2010 10:15 AM

save the money

|

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

6/7/2010 10:15 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

black ratchet

alexnjbmx wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

i had a primo and it broke in a couple of weeks and ratchets better you're lying to yourself

im not lying to myself.
im just saying what i know.
the ratchet is good, but the mix is better

|

6/7/2010 10:18 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

im not lying to myself.

the primo is alright but all my friends that had one broke it and my friend that has a ratchet is still running it and what its been like a year or 2

|

6/7/2010 10:19 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

im not lying to myself.

getskyhigh wrote:

the primo is alright but all my friends that had one broke it and my friend that has a ratchet is still running it and what its been like a year or 2

it doesnt mean that the primo isnt good. the ratchet is just super beefy. it just has engagement problems.
and until i see proof of your friends broken mixes, i call bullshit

|

6/7/2010 10:22 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

it doesnt mean that the primo isnt good. the ratchet is just super beefy. it just has engagement problems.

beefy=better nah ratchet doesnt do , i would take a pic but we threw them all way it was like a trend down here last summer and by the end of summer none of us had one left haaha

|

6/7/2010 10:25 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

beefy=better nah ratchet doesnt do , i would take a pic but we threw them all way it was like a trend down here last summer and by the end of summer none of us had one left haaha

not necasarily better.
imo, the ratchet is too expensive for the quaility/problems

|

6/7/2010 10:31 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

verde103 wrote:

It comes in black and white I do believe.

The Birectional works for me, but I take care of my stuff, so if you beat on your setup, might not be the best option.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/7/2010 10:32 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

not necasarily better.

i got mine for $100, primo is alright but ratchet is better

|

6/7/2010 10:32 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

verde103 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

It comes in black and white I do believe.

The Birectional works for me, but I take care of my stuff, so if you beat on your setup, might not be the best option.

yup. it also comes in fire engine red on danscomp

|

6/7/2010 10:33 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

not necasarily better.

getskyhigh wrote:

i got mine for $100, primo is alright but ratchet is better

alright.
lets just agree to disagree and say that they are both good

|

6/7/2010 10:34 AM

alright kid that said primo sucks i did look around online and it does say the primo mix is bacically the best hub out there next to colony and profile then it says the ratchet. im probly gunna hafta go with the primo mix

|

6/7/2010 10:36 AM

verde103 wrote:

alright kid that said primo sucks i did look around online and it does say the primo mix is bacically the best hub out there next to colony and profile then it says the ratchet. im probly gunna hafta go with the primo mix

good choice. but youd be happy with any of those that you just listed

|

6/7/2010 10:37 AM

and here is somthing else on my bike the front end is wicked light i dont want it any lighter.but the backend is kinda chunky.i want to decrease some of that and i did notice that the primo is basically one of the heaviest.do u think my stock piece of shit hub is heavier its a verde vex

|

6/7/2010 10:38 AM

verde103 wrote:

and here is somthing else on my bike the front end is wicked light i dont want it any lighter.but the backend is kinda chunky.i want to decrease some of that and i did notice that the primo is basically one of the heaviest.do u think my stock piece of shit hub is heavier its a verde vex

probably. stock hubs tend to be heavy

|

6/7/2010 10:38 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

alright.
lets just agree to disagree and say that they are both good

haha ok

|