animal TWW

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2011 12:03 AM

is it anygood, i want white walls this is the only one i could find, so are they anygood? anyone ran them ? anyone still running them? how long did/ do you have them for? anythinggggggggggggggg!?

|

jarrod

2/20/2011 12:04 AM

My friend had em and hated em. Hope this helps.

|

2/20/2011 12:06 AM

tinks wrote:

reasons? kinda sucks i don't think they'res any other white walls LOL

|

jarrod

2/20/2011 12:09 AM

I think faf's come in whitewall. Some other tire Ive seen beofre does too.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

2/20/2011 12:11 AM

tankbob wrote:

I think faf's come in whitewall. Some other tire Ive seen beofre does too.

nope tan red teal and black LOL

|

jarrod

2/20/2011 12:13 AM

CHANGE OF PLANS LOOKING FOR A GOOD TAN WALL tire, seeing as tww suck LOL.
|

jarrod

2/20/2011 12:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2011 12:19 AM

tinks wrote:

check your mssg's

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/20/2011 12:28 AM

CHANGED MY MIND i reckon aitkens, whats the difference normal p-lyte k-lyte ? i want the longest lasting one not the lightest one.
|

jarrod

2/20/2011 12:29 AM

I almost bought the animals but everyone said they were horrable so i went with the faf's. Im running the folding ones front and back and love them. a bit pricey but they seem to be holding up great.even on skatelite they are pretty grippy!

|

2/20/2011 12:30 AM

Eclat are releasing some tires in white wall, with 3 different tread patterns. Check out the video from Interbike

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/20/2011 12:31 AM

xXxbeans wrote: CHANGED MY MIND i reckon aitkens, whats the difference normal p-lyte k-lyte ? i want the longest lasting one not the lightest one.

The tan wall aitkins are still my favorite tire out there but they are getting hard to find!

|

2/20/2011 12:32 AM

tinks wrote:

The tan wall aitkins are still my favorite tire out there but they are getting hard to find!

BGF did u check your email?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/20/2011 12:33 AM

camjf wrote:

Eclat are releasing some tires in white wall, with 3 different tread patterns. Check out the video from Interbike

link?

|

2/20/2011 12:36 AM

camjf wrote:

tinks wrote:

link?

ronandpable@aol.com

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/20/2011 12:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2011 12:37 AM

camjf wrote:

tinks wrote:

link?

look in ur spam probly BGF

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/20/2011 12:40 AM

tinks wrote:

they are definately getting hard to find ): red walls will be to much on my bike i reckon looks like its maxxis grifters front and back :'(

|

jarrod

2/20/2011 12:41 AM

camjf wrote:

tinks wrote:

link?

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

Are you fucking retarded? I was in no way at all talking to you.

|

2/20/2011 12:42 AM

camjf wrote:

tinks wrote:

link?

http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/features/Eclat-Interbike-2010,20141/kylecarlson,363

right at the end

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/20/2011 12:42 AM

tinks wrote:

link?

tinks wrote:

BGF! thats all i gotta say

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/20/2011 12:43 AM

tinks wrote:

link?

tinks wrote:

are you on your period or something?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/20/2011 12:49 AM

camjf wrote:

Thanks man,those cranks look sick! I cant wait to see if those tire are any good but im sure they will be.

|

2/20/2011 12:51 AM

camjf wrote:

damn i dig the forks and cranks they loooook amazing

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/20/2011 12:53 AM

tinks wrote:

link?

camjf wrote:

http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/features/Eclat-Interbike-2010,20141/kylecarlson,363

right at the end

I really like those forks! Wish I had bought some when I had the chance

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/20/2011 12:54 AM

tinks wrote:

link?

camjf wrote:

right at the end

tinks wrote:

Thanks man,those cranks look sick! I cant wait to see if those tire are any good but im sure they will be.

Well, they are probably going to be made by the same people that make the Wethepeople tyres, in the same factory and everything. So I would have thought they would be good.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/20/2011 12:55 AM

camjf wrote:

right at the end

camjf wrote:

hell ya me to im running the shivs right now there alright but id rather have those. what forks you running?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/20/2011 12:57 AM

camjf wrote:

hell ya me to im running the shivs right now there alright but id rather have those. what forks you running?

Stocks sad

But I will probably replace them with Odyssey races by Easter, I'll be back at work then.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/20/2011 12:58 AM

wait are eclat making new cranks and forks aswell? sorry guys but internet in america you don't get free downloads and i gotta pay for my own and i have jack shit so i don't watch video's :/

|

jarrod

2/20/2011 12:59 AM

xXxbeans wrote:

wait are eclat making new cranks and forks aswell? sorry guys but internet in america you don't get free downloads and i gotta pay for my own and i have jack shit so i don't watch video's :/

Yeah, updated Tibias, with invested pedal thingys I think

And new forks aswell, which is pretty sick.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/20/2011 1:03 AM

camjf wrote:

sawweeeet! i want them sososososo bad i already want the old ones now these. ahwell see how i like these profiles no one would swap eclats there just to good LOL do you know the offset on the forks? hopefully they come out in chrome ;D

|

jarrod

2/20/2011 1:05 AM

xXxbeans wrote:

camjf wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

sawweeeet! i want them sososososo bad i already want the old ones now these. ahwell see how i like these profiles no one would swap eclats there just to good LOL do you know the offset on the forks? hopefully they come out in chrome ;D

They have a 33mm offset

I think they already are out in chrome???

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher