animal glh tires

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2014 6:01 PM

does anyone run these now or has ever had any experience with them? i have looked around for reviews but can't find any decent ones. i run the chase hawk tires now which are great for street but seem to slip a lott at skateparks. i want something that won't slip as much at slick skateparks

thanks

|

7/24/2014 6:10 PM

GLH's are really great. They grip extremely well and I have heard that they last a pretty long time too.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/24/2014 6:49 PM

YOU WILL NEVER GO WRONG WITH GLH!!!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/24/2014 7:22 PM

I prefer a GLH in the rear and a FAF in the front. Works for me in the desert. I have not found a better combo yet.

|

Bike Check

Refs: ScramHype, bstick, and Brokenbmx

7/24/2014 7:24 PM

Literally the best tire you could ever run. Grippy and long lasting, also fat. I ran mine in the front for a few months until I got new tires just because haha. I would absolutely recommend them

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/24/2014 8:18 PM

EatMyButt wrote:

I prefer a GLH in the rear and a FAF in the front. Works for me in the desert. I have not found a better combo yet.

My exact setup for the last 3 & a half years, I love it.

|

7/25/2014 10:05 AM

ive had them for like a week, theyre great so far.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/25/2014 11:08 AM

i run them front & rear. awesome grip on street, park, broken glass, sand patches, wet grass...tougher and will last longer than FAF's

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

7/25/2014 12:57 PM

EatMyButt wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I also ran this set up for like 7months. it was fucking amazing. Im currently on 2 FAF 2.25s and I like it much better, but I had absolutely no complaints with the GLH in the rear. Grippy and thick, cant get much better than that.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/25/2014 1:05 PM

Weird mine was total bollocks, slipped out constantly on absolutely everything to the point even dropping in a ramp was scary as hell. The rubber on mine also cracked after riding it through the winter (because I couldn't afford a new tyre at the time)

|

7/25/2014 3:55 PM

Can't go wrong with tww if you want something a little faster rolling and at my painted park (oh my gawd it's slippery, my friend's deharts are worthless there. You pedal too hard and they slip, brand new and used) they are great. GLH front, TWW rear. That's my suggestion. But you can't go wrong with any animal tire setup.

|

7/25/2014 6:49 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Can't go wrong with tww if you want something a little faster rolling and at my painted park (oh my gawd it's slippery, my ...more

thats exactly what i wanted to do with glh up front and tww in back. i rode tww in front before and loved it but i want that glh up front cuz it seems like it would stick to my foot better for foot jams

|

7/25/2014 9:18 PM

GLH front and TWW rear sounds absolutely prime

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/28/2014 4:18 PM

When I bought my bike it had a used ghl on the rear but it still lasted for over a year (with brakes) I only changed it cause I started seeing threads but lasted a long time considering it was used brake less before

|

7/28/2014 8:24 PM

EatMyButt wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I also ran this set up for like 7months. it was fucking amazing. Im currently on 2 FAF 2.25s and I like it much better, but I ...more

and Ive been on them for 3-4 months after he gave that set up to me. There have been multiple times where I thought it should have popped from pressure and it just kept on trucking.. totally reccomend it!

|