another crash story

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2009 7:41 PM

well tonight i was workin on nose manuals to feebles at my regular spot. (just a couple of pic nic tables/curbs) and well i nose manualed the fuck out of it, just really hucked it and manny too far and hit the support of the table with my peg, get completely ejected *EJECTO SEATO* do a front flip, land on my phone, break it.

if you think this was a waste of time hop off my dick you dickless bastard i think its funny

|

+1

7/7/2009 7:43 PM

met one yesterday at work.

|

+1

7/7/2009 7:45 PM

I fell on a roll out and broke my seat... good thing my new one came in today.

|

7/7/2009 7:45 PM

everything is fucking wonderful

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

7/7/2009 7:52 PM

down to fuck? lol

|

7/7/2009 7:54 PM

aww man....
fuck you.

|

7/7/2009 7:55 PM

man... that blows! i stopped riding with my phone in my pocket cuz i broke my screen doing a wallride.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/7/2009 7:57 PM

none of my buttons work, and to turn it on you have to pop the battery back in. sounds like some lojack shit some "African American" would do

|

+1

7/7/2009 8:11 PM

maggie can have my ferocious beast

|

7/7/2009 8:11 PM

it's kinda the same with the age thing, i'm a 15 year old to be junior in high school. i mean older girls aren't impossible or even that hard but its mean to pass up 5 freshys throwing themselves at you...just gotta pick the more developed ones

|

+1

7/7/2009 9:04 PM

P dubb wrote:

it's kinda the same with the age thing, i'm a 15 year old to be junior in high school. i mean older girls aren't impossible or even that hard but its mean to pass up 5 freshys throwing themselves at you...just gotta pick the more developed ones

When you're 23 they are all pretty well developed smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/7/2009 9:55 PM

P dubb wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

yeah... but the problem is that 85% of the college chicks start gaining weight...

|

7/7/2009 10:07 PM

P dubb wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

yeah... but the problem is that 85% of the college chicks start gaining weight...

That's from all the beer and cum.

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

7/7/2009 10:12 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

1oldassbiker wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

well played good sir.

|

7/7/2009 11:53 PM

P dubb wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

LOL!

|

7/8/2009 6:24 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

1oldassbiker wrote:

Yep, and while you drink beer, your standards lower, and it's all good tongue

Not to mention a girl with a lil something to her is ok, but there is a limit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/8/2009 6:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2009 6:41 AM

i need some meat on them bones

|

+1

7/8/2009 7:21 AM

P dubb wrote:

and this comes from the guy what had a thing for Valerie, that bitch is skin and bone

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/8/2009 7:21 AM

P dubb wrote:

and this comes from the guy what had a thing for Valerie, that bitch is skin and bone

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/8/2009 10:27 AM

yeah, i'll settle

|

+1