another hub thread.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2011 7:56 PM

what are the bicycle union v1 hubs like, i really wanna know.... oh and what are primo 7k rims like?

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 7:59 PM

idk but the i have primo 7k rim i like it but i recomend sun envy rims so good and light and fuckin indestructuble

|

1/31/2011 8:02 PM

sharifzadeh wrote:

idk but the i have primo 7k rim i like it but i recomend sun envy rims so good and light and fuckin indestructuble

this^^^^

|

ryan says: oi!Tobi can you do me a favour
tobi says:yeah what
ryan says: tag me as your bsd ghetto forks on facebook

1/31/2011 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2011 8:10 PM

sharifzadeh wrote:

comment is invaild.

|

jarrod

1/31/2011 8:23 PM

I had the primo rims, they came out of true really easily, I couldn't stand it. but all I ride is street, basically. and im lazy with keeping my wheels in true, thats why i have hazard lites now. i HIGHLY suggest those. or 7ka's if you've got the cash.

|

1/31/2011 8:30 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

I had the primo rims, they came out of true really easily, I couldn't stand it. but all I ride is street, basically. and im lazy with keeping my wheels in true, thats why i have hazard lites now. i HIGHLY suggest those. or 7ka's if you've got the cash.

ahhyeah, well i ride park but i do case abit and i am ok at keeping wheels in true so maybe they might be alright, and eventually i wanna get 7ka's front and back im just getting these wheels for now.

|

jarrod