another one of those "danscomp problem" threads

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2012 4:24 PM

so i ordered some shit sunday, i got the email saying they have revived my order, but now its 3 days later, and i still havent got the email saying they shipped it, they had everything in stock when i ordered, so i dont know if they just forgot to send the email or what, so im asking what i should i do? should i just wait and see if it shows up or what? god im just going to order off albes every time now.

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/1/2012 4:34 PM

Track your order through the website. I ordered bars from them last Friday and never got a tracking confirmation either but they came today.

|

Refs: BEASTASSDICKwink, ecuadevil, X_Woody_X, Showtime402, the balt, effigy, Bmxmasta249, LucasRidesBikes, Strange639

2/1/2012 4:35 PM

Ask them.

|

2/1/2012 4:40 PM

alright thanks guys! i was wondering what that number at the bottom of that email was, i also did not know i could do that on dans,

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/1/2012 5:52 PM

i had that problem too an didnt get the email but i called em and they did ship em but just forgot to send the email. might be what happened to you but call em and ask em to make sure. thats what i did.

|

WANTED:
-=-=-=-=-=-
gsport birdcages: black

2/1/2012 5:58 PM

the best you can do, is call them

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

2/1/2012 7:40 PM

That happened to me once. I called them and they didn't accept my payment or do anything, like they actually forgot about it haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/1/2012 7:52 PM

3-5 days...quit ya bitchin if it doesnt come in by friday then complain

|

2/1/2012 7:58 PM

i think Albe's said it best with an old batch of stickers (that i wish they would make again)...

"This Ain't No Dance Comp"

|

2/1/2012 8:00 PM

they just some times forget to send out the email they forgot with my order then i had them send the email so i could track it

|

2/1/2012 8:18 PM

alright guys, i already figured it out.

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/2/2012 6:37 AM

jesuslizard wrote:

i think Albe's said it best with an old batch of stickers (that i wish they would make again)...

I had that sticker on my old Fit frame. Lol. I love Albe's.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

2/2/2012 6:42 AM

jesuslizard wrote:

I talked to Flip about that a while ago. He told me that they had to stop making them, Dan's threatened to press charges.....

|

2/2/2012 7:27 AM

This whole problem could be prevented if you just order from Empire or Albe's.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

2/2/2012 10:26 AM

even though the review email comes through alot of times the shipping conformation goes to the spam folder. Check the spam folder.

|