kid drinking (not scooter related)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2014 10:44 PM

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/11/2014 10:45 PM

Nothing really to do with scooters... Just terrible parenting.

|

1/11/2014 10:45 PM

Plot twist: that 8 year old is you

|

1/11/2014 10:49 PM

HO-LEE-SHIT

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/11/2014 10:50 PM

remember when sick dude said he used to drink? this is how i picture him

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/11/2014 10:50 PM

What. The. Fuck

This is what gives skateparks a bad name. Fucking dumbass parents are horrible. Fuck society.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/11/2014 10:54 PM

Cmxx wrote:

i guess, but just the fact he's on a scooter makes him look even worse. and all the other scooter kids are okay with this kid drinking. makes scootering look even worse.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/11/2014 10:54 PM

honestly this video is sick dude in a nutshell

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

1/11/2014 11:00 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

honestly this video is sick dude in a nutshell

That kid is a dick , I teased him twice after sticking up for him and then he talks shit to me. Honestly like in real life if he said tha I'd knock his ass to the ground. I've spent hours ,blood , and money into biking....you don't argue with me and my involvement in bmx.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/11/2014 11:01 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

plot twist: I drank blackberry brandy, snorted mdma/meth mix, smoked grass, and shot drugs with him.

double plot twist: it wasn't with him. I was by myself. hes a figment of my pcp

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/11/2014 11:06 PM

stupid scooter kids tryin to take away alcohol and good times #yolopunkrockanarchyfish

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/11/2014 11:07 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

plot twist: I drank blackberry brandy, snorted mdma/meth mix, smoked grass, and shot drugs with him.

plot twist: you're actually a figment of your own pcp...

|

1/11/2014 11:10 PM

That's terrible gives skateparks a bad name........that kids on the wrong path......of he actually had 18 7 percent beers that's messed up he probably had a hell of a hangover

|

1/11/2014 11:11 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

plot twist: you're actually a figment of your own pcp...

nah im a figment of the ketamine in LEGOLAND, duhhhh

|

1/11/2014 11:11 PM

eskimojay wrote:

That's terrible gives skateparks a bad name........that kids on the wrong path......of he actually had 18 7 percent beers that's messed up he probably had a hell of a hangover

hey man, he probably drank em throughout the day... and like little livers are strong lololol

|

1/11/2014 11:19 PM

Cmxx wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

i guess, but just the fact he's on a scooter makes him look even worse. and all the other scooter kids are okay with this kid drinking. makes scootering look even worse.

the guy videoing is a scooter kid you retard.

|

1/11/2014 11:27 PM

eskimojay wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

hey man, he probably drank em throughout the day... and like little livers are strong lololol

That's kind of fucked up but kind of impressive that much messes me up

|

1/11/2014 11:58 PM

Who knows that kid could of died when he got home.. If I where the guys with the camera I would get that Kid a Gatorade ASAP.. Gatorade sobers you up really quick

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/12/2014 12:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2014 12:04 AM

"I'm alcho Hal"

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/12/2014 12:15 AM

eskimojay wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

That's kind of fucked up but kind of impressive that much messes me up

hahahha who knows, maybe he didn't drink that much

|

1/12/2014 3:01 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Who knows that kid could of died when he got home.. If I where the guys with the camera I would get that Kid a Gatorade ASAP.. Gatorade sobers you up really quick

.............how? seein as i doubt it makes your liver quicker andthats what sobers you up... and how old are you?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/12/2014 3:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2014 3:33 AM

That video is shot in New Zealand. Some of the parenting I've seen there would make all you guys go hug your parents / caregivers.
His mother 'assumed' he was across the road, while his aunt reportedly supplied him with the alcohol.

Cops are investigating and had actually applied to YouTube and other hosting sights to remove the video to avoid the kid copping a lot of shit.
Obviously, they've ignored that request.

|

1/12/2014 6:28 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

.............how? seein as i doubt it makes your liver quicker andthats what sobers you up... and how old are you?

Honestly just hydration in general helps clear you out. Pee a ton!

That's why when you drink and "break the seal" you have to pee every 40 seconds, your body is trying to get rid of the booze.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2014 10:34 AM

jesus fuck, that makes me feel bad for the kid, not hate him
he is/was being mistreated by his aunt, not his fault
so crazyclark, fuck off

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/12/2014 10:50 AM

Clark, this speaks volumes to your integrity as a person. You are exploiting a minor for the sole purpose of hating/bullying scooter kids.

|

1/12/2014 10:53 AM

That is really sad.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/12/2014 11:06 AM

That's just plain bad parenting and the guy saying "it's ok" or whatever he needs to die. nothing to do with him riding a scooter but damn that is a fucking scooter park fucking everyone there has a scooter. fuck them.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/12/2014 11:55 AM

also

new plot twist: im the dad

|

1/12/2014 11:59 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

also

new plot twist: im the dad

Hello, The Dad, I'm Dad.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/12/2014 12:45 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Something to do with electrolytes in Gatorade. Also more fluids in your body the more you pee.

|

Bang Bang bmx