another remix thread

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2013 7:07 AM

So i figured out that the bearing in the hub are fine well assuming they are because the wheel spins fine without the driver in so i didnt mess with them, i was wondering what could be causing all this drag in the driver everything appears to be fine yet it makes the bike pedal forward, i added some 3 and 1 to the pawls and springs also put a drop in the needle bearings didn't seem to help at all

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/13/2013 7:56 AM

Photo
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/13/2013 11:20 AM

Is that tiny spacer at the top shaped kinda like a hat? Mine is and I found that if you have the "brim" part on the needle bearings and the other part on the hub bearings it works, but drags if vise Versa

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/13/2013 11:34 AM

future FBM wrote:

Is that tiny spacer at the top shaped kinda like a hat? Mine is and I found that if you have the "brim" part on the needle ...more

small one goes in first then needle bearings then center piece for needle bearings correct?

i put allot of 3 and 1 in there this time haha

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life