another remix thread

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2013 7:07 AM

So i figured out that the bearing in the hub are fine well assuming they are because the wheel spins fine without the driver in so i didnt mess with them, i was wondering what could be causing all this drag in the driver everything appears to be fine yet it makes the bike pedal forward, i added some 3 and 1 to the pawls and springs also put a drop in the needle bearings didn't seem to help at all

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/13/2013 7:56 AM

Photo
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/13/2013 11:20 AM

Is that tiny spacer at the top shaped kinda like a hat? Mine is and I found that if you have the "brim" part on the needle bearings and the other part on the hub bearings it works, but drags if vise Versa

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/13/2013 11:34 AM

future FBM wrote:

Is that tiny spacer at the top shaped kinda like a hat? Mine is and I found that if you have the "brim" part on the needle bearings and the other part on the hub bearings it works, but drags if vise Versa

small one goes in first then needle bearings then center piece for needle bearings correct?

i put allot of 3 and 1 in there this time haha

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life